Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Happy Birthday Eggheaders - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Eggheaders (3189 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by born2boink(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Dem forget di!do inside yansh? Abi na Ebola dey romance ya brain cells? Which dey worry u? Hunger or unemployment? Ani ko shi seee angry
unemployment keh? Me nah business man, nah una dey carry file up and down dey look for job, but if you wan make I employ you for my business,no wahala but ready to cooperate,na till day break tinz oO
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
born2fuck: unemployment keh? Me nah business man, nah una dey carry file up and down dey look for job, but if you wan make I employ you for my business,no wahala but ready to cooperate,na till day break tinz oO
Opolo e ti bu walahi! O tin siwin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by born2boink(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
you no dey useful jooh! Make you carry your tin come tay tay, make I dey fire ham, u dey do like say na only your back baba God dey! Who no whether dat ur yeye boyfriend wey you claim say him dey fire ham, don abandon u now. Make I press Ifa for your head nah. Money dey for account ooo.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Brimmie(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Steadmann:
I saw the link to this thread on Ishilove Birthday's thread.

Beaf was the Craziest Nairalander Ever Liveth, he later left and some of us are still missing him.

Then we had another Clown in person of Chief Ofe Onugbu Chino The Chief Photographer cum DSS Operative. Very Crazy Human Being.

Then Another Warrior Emerged In Person Of Eggheader which later became Raphead, Anago 1-100, Tsolz(about 10) Reborn and now Pentagonal.

You did your home work very well and six months later you bombarded nl politics section alongside your fellow insurgents and the game became balanced. Now it has even gone out of hands.

Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha. You Are A One Crazy Motherfuckar Who Doesn't Get Bored or Tired of Replying Those People.

A One Man Battalion Who Give Some People Sleepless Night.

I went to Defence Headquarters today to see my former Boss, I saw posters of General Adekunle's burial everywhere and I remembered you and your fellow insurgents. You Are Damn Crazy.

Anyway Shaa,

I Wish You Long Life In Sound Health And Pieces Money.

The Lord Is Your Strength Bro.

God Be With You.

Cheers.

Please ignore anyone who may want to derail this thread, today is your day. No fighting today abeg.

Success Bro.

Big Bro, you killed it!!

Happy Birthday To The "Pain-in-Igbos-Butt" !!

I miss Politics Section, I would be back when I'm Hale and Hearty.

Have Fun!!

Sorry, this is coming Late.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Brimmie(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:

This got me laughing!! grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Brimmie:

Big Bro, you killed it!!

Have Fun!!

I wanted to ask for you but I didn't know who I could ask. I thought your moniker was given life time in jail and you were amongst the new insurgents with various monikers.

Anyway sha, I wish you quick recovery. Hope you are done with FUTA now? I learnt they just finished a session last month.

All the Best Bro.

This is Konmight. Konmight and CocoaMerchant are serving long term in jail. I'm deleting the 3accounts after the election in Feb. Wanna activate view-only mode.

Cheers Bro. Be Strong.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by donphilopus: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
HBD in arrears boss... Wullnp!
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
donphilopus:
HBD in arrears boss... Wullnp!

thanks boss...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Brimmie:

Big Bro, you killed it!!

Have Fun!!

God will grant you good health asap. thanks for the wishes brov.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Brimmie(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Steadmann:

I wanted to ask for you but I didn't know who I could ask. I thought your moniker was given life time in jail and you were amongst the new insurgents with various monikers.

Anyway sha, I wish you quick recovery. Hope you are done with FUTA now? I learnt they just finished a session last month.

All the Best Bro.

This is Konmight. Konmight and CocoaMerchant are serving long term in jail. I'm deleting the 3accounts after the election in Feb. Wanna activate view-only mode.

Cheers Bro. Be Strong.

I know it's you. You can always ask Berem about me. Lol.. Actually Ngwakwe banned me till November.

Nah.. I'm not done. I'm currently on I.T.

How is Abj??

Thank you very much and God bless you. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Brimmie:

I know it's you. You can always ask Berem about me. Lol.. Actually Ngwakwe banned me till November.

How is Abj??

Amen.

We Bless God.

Life Is Good.

God will see ou through Bro.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Brimmie:

How is Abj??

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by englishmart(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
cool cool
hey Berem, good afternoon.

yesterday you gave me the biggest insult of the day, all because I asked you a very innocuous question. (are you igbo?) I think that insult was uncalled for. It's wrong to go about insulting people with impunity.
I don't think it would cost you anything to behave a bit more civil and mature.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2014
englishmart:
hey Berem, good afternoon.

yesterday you gave me the biggest insult of the day, all because I asked if you a very innocuous question. (are you igbo?) I think that insult was uncalled for. It's wrong to go about insulting people with impunity.
I don't think it would cost you anything to behave a bit more civil and mature.

Thanks.
I thought by now you should know I am Igbo. I found the question offensive and I was thinking it was indirectly an insult.

Am sorry for insulting you. Forgive me ok?
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by englishmart(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
I thought by now you should know I am Igbo. I found the question offensive and I was thinking it was indirectly an insult.

Am sorry for insulting you. Forgive me ok?
smiley cool
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Naptu2 I greet you sir!
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by naptu2: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
Naptu2 I greet you sir!

Happy holiday smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
naptu2:

Happy holiday smiley
same to you sir! cool
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
pentagonal:

thanks bro, love you so much too... between who is anago..
hmmm? Thanx ''BRO'' @ngenekwenu..hmm..interesting revelation..anyway do have a bash n pork suya..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions / What Happened To Nairaland?? / My Bf Wants To Register On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.