Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,376 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

8 Romantic Sms You Can Send To Your Lover - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Romantic Sms You Can Send To Your Lover (614 Views)

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Romantic Sms You Can Send To Your Lover by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2014
1. Making me happy doesn’t require a lot of efforts. Actually your presence is just enough.

2. When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD. Bcoz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you.

3. When I tell you I love you I don’t say it out of habit or to start a conversation, I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.

4. I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me b’coz I know, even if its just for a second, that I’ve crossed your mind.

5. If you wake up one day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree.

6. When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow and my future for the rest of my life

7. Cloud dances because of wind; flower sings b’coz of rain; grass grows b’coz of earth; I live because of you; you are only the reason, you are all the reasons.

8. Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you. I wish that someday I’d dream about my pillow and I’d be hugging you
Re: 8 Romantic Sms You Can Send To Your Lover by lirusehn(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2014

Absolute Bullsh*t
undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Romantic Sms You Can Send To Your Lover by Dbestmax(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Mhmm....Birds can do it we can do iiiiiiiiiitttt..."Let's fall in love!!!!!!....op am singing for u

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Blasts Reporters Vows Never To Answer Questions On Uche Again / Islamic Militants ISIS Challenge America To Ground War In A New Propaganda Video / Ebola Fear: Passenger Spotted In Protective Gear At US Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.