Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,370 members, 7,917,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price (1578 Views)

Original Nokia N70 For Sale With Lot Of Apps And Music At Cheap Price / Brand New Original Nokia X3 For Sale / Original Nokia Eseries Phones For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2008
N95 original battery price?
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Ogboraph(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
Its not easy to get an original. Only easy way is go to computer village and meet those guys selling tocumbo phone and then tell them u need a battery.
They will get u the original fairly use.
I think u are done
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Caliente(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2008
[size=13pt]Try the nokia shop at The Palms Mall Lekki[/size]
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by toluxa1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2008
I have also been looking for Original Nokia batteries. Even if its expensive. If there is a Nokia Shop in Lekki, then they should have. But Lag far oo.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2008
How much do u think n95 battery wud cost at palms.so i will know much to hold.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by brume2020: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2008
Quick research shows that the original Nokia Battery for N95 (product # BL-5F) is available here (USA) with shipping and tax for approx $40 (I havent spent a lot of time looking perhaps its available lower). Anyhow, if you guys can't find it in naija I can ship some for 7k each. Simply holler and let me know if there are any takers.

peace,

Brume

Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2008
Thats a fake.this is from n96 same as n95.

Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by hayprof(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2008
pc guru:

N95 original battery price?

Don't know the price, but I can sure get you Original batteries from Deep inside the Computer village! \

Holla wink
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by brume2020: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
pc guru:

Thats a fake.this is from n96 same as n95.

You got it all wrong Mr. pc guru.

The battery from my source is certainly an original available on US retail stores grin. (Hint check out a few images of the batteries available in major online US electronics retailers).

I am not going to enter into an argument about differences in photos(By the same token I can claim that yours is fake and mine original simply because of the difference in the printed image - LOL). Clearly there can be more than one image imprinted on original batteries - LOL

peace,

Brume
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2008
why would anyone ship a battery, no disrespect, am just curious
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by brume2020: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2008
webdezzi:

why would anyone ship a battery, no disrespect, am just curious

No offence taken. I ship stuff frequently. Shipping a battery along with other stuff is no biggie!. One battery here, one flash drive there - hey you never know - someday I may be shipping batteries by the container load! shocked
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
Becuz havin bought 3 fake batteries.i know fake that pix was taken from all about symbian. Also original batteries have their numbers printed on them in horizontal plane.urs is in vertical.thanks i rather go to palms and buy 7k battery frm Nokia shop.than china batteries frm ebay.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by brume2020: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hmmm. I will be quick to point out my ignorance on this one. The image I posted was in fact for a "replacement" battery while I thought it was for an original on sale by tigerdirect.com which I didnt realize at the time. You can see that yourself here :-

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=3475108&sku=N529-1188&srkey=nokia%20bl-5f

So the verdict is you are right pcguru or um nokiaguru much as I hate to admit this you were right all along. smiley

As I earlier stated I didnt spend a lot of time researching the battery prices so I would have caught that if there were any serious takers of my offer.

Replacement batteries are never up to smuff - and are most likely to come back to bite you in the most awkward place!. In a lot of cases they wont even fit properly talk less of power the target devices effectively.

Anyhow my offer to ship [b]an original [/b]still stands I just need to make sure it is in fact an original that I ship.

peace,

Brume
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 12, 2008
Not tryn 2 prove u wrong or win .it just dat am frustrated 4rm using a battery that doesnt last 30mins when full.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by hayprof(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2008
pc guru:

Not tryn 2 prove u wrong or win .it just that am frustrated from using a battery that doesnt last 30mins when full.

It was your Choice, grin
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by brume2020: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2008
pc guru:

Not tryn 2 prove u wrong or win .it just that am frustrated from using a battery that doesnt last 30mins when full.

When push comes to shove this is not about being right or winning. But about everyone making rapid progress and sometimes this will happen on the back of other peoples errors(if they are gracious enough to reveal those errors that is). Not only were you frustrated about the problems you faced with the batteries, you were as well overly concerned (enough to speak out) that someone else could unduly face the same challenges. Kudos to you for that.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2008
Brume2020 i sincerely apologize.ur picture is authentic.thats the 1st type while mine is the new one.really sory.reply i feel,
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
Brume2020 i sincerely apologize.ur picture is authentic.thats the 1st type while mine is the new one.really sory.reply i feel,
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2008
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by brume2020: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hey No biggie,

My picture is an authentic alright - but for a replacement battery not an original as I earlier pointed out. grin. It may look like the old original one but tiger direct clearly states on their site that it is a replacement battery!. so in that wise it is unambiguously not an original.

It is really big of you to take the high road and offer an apology (and you have my utter respect for that) - but there really is nothing to apologize about.

Anyhow you know what they say - Iron sharpeneth Iron. we learn from each other daily.

peace,

Brume
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by brume2020: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2008
Now here is a seller that I think has the original Nokia product :-

http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-BL-5F-Original-Li-ion-Battery/dp/B000SE7DVW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1226964768&sr=8-2

Technical Details

* 4 Hours of continous talktime
    * 150 Hours of standby time
    * Original Nokia product
    * Keep a spare battery at home, in the office or while travelling

So while there are some sellers of replacement batteries out there (which is not a bad thing as long as they are clearly marked as such), the original batteries are also available - sometimes even at a lower cost!. This one is available at approximately $34 with US shipping. The bottom line is you always need to know exactly what you are buying (and who you are buying it from).

peace,

Brume

Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Outlets.where Original Nokia Batteries R Sold N Price by DeYizY(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
List of stores who sell original nokia accesories are at deyizy..com

(1) (Reply)

U.s.a Used Blackberry Torch And Nokia N8 For Sell / Clean Nokia E71 For Sale At 13k Only! / London Use Htc Phones And Samsung Galaxy Are On Sale Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.