Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (56551 Views)

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by daey118(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
slickyb:
hmmm, am not sure on Wat to tink about guys wearing pants, it's all about personality nd been comfortable in ur choice of dressing. besides I know of some girls dat luv wearing boxers...All na packing abeg

Girls that love boxers?? Damn!. They're usually super fit and can bend pass rubber sef. But guys with pants ....really??
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by SenatorJames(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Ekiseme:
yea...it's more securing

I mean total lock_up,no visible misbehaving from downside lipsrsealed
I Pray your people will not demand for picture before they believe you ooooo.

I trust the "picture or I don't believe crew" on Nairaland.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Ekiseme(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
SenatorJames:
I Pray your people will not demand for picture before they believe you ooooo.

I trust the "picture or I don't believe crew" on Nairaland.
some things are so obvious that you can't request a proof
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Saheetto: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2014
I'm just a simple guy that does things I want carin' less bout wat people say. I wear boxers and I put on pants too cause I don't see anythin' bad or strange about it coz I feel it even makes me more comfortable than some boxers that slip into my ass makin' me uncomfortable. Even in some foreign countries, that's what most of the guyz wear... Anyone remember dat '3-idiots' movie when those guyz r doin' dat funny ritual of droppin' their trousers, showin' their various pants? As for my girl, she will help me want whatever I want coz pants or boxers doesn't add anyhin' to my sexual life or affect my dick's length... Some of u even say pants makes one look feminine and gayish (Lolz)... There r cool specially made pants for men and u should try it yourself out and see how good it feels. So, the bottom line is that its all about CHOICE!
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by gsalvatore: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Boxers for jeans.

Tight underwear for plain trousers.

who wears pants In 2014?
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by paschenko(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ekiseme:
Cooler than thermocool a.c

You feel more packaged and comfortable in pants than in boxer grin

it's a no for me, cos e go tight me too much, make it hard for me to breath cos of my size...
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by DonSion(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Ekiseme:
Cooler than thermocool a.c

You feel more packaged and comfortable in pants than in boxer grin
For boxer I be Mike Tyson.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Bathola: 2:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Funny topic and awesome answers. To be sincere a man who wears pants because he dnt want the abuna to Dangle doesn't have self control with what he sees. Wearing of pants for men is nt good to allow passage of air to all the sections
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wow... #blushing! Its cool, infact very cooool! So that their diick will not be dangling and tickling them in public, especially guys with biig diicks! Thats why u see some guys jacking their diccks up with their hand grin but if u wear pant too much, ur dicck will grow shorter! And infertility tinzzz!! cheesy guys, just wear boxers if u are staying at home, but if u going out to an event or occasion, wear pants biko, so that it will not disgrace u. I went to a party in a mini skirt, nd a guy saw my asss, and i swr, i saw his hard bulge in d centre of his trousers, he was so embarrassed, he refused to look at me truawt the party!! grin that wouldnt have happened if he had worn pants tongue
and if you happened to be in a lonely room with him what would you have allowed him to do to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.