Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,626 members, 7,948,413 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Who Suppose To Take Custody Of The Child After A Divorce? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Suppose To Take Custody Of The Child After A Divorce? (7845 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Suppose To Take Custody Of The Child After A Divorce? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
cococandy: Get a good girl friend to take care of another woman's child? I assume this girlfriend will now play the role of his mother while the mother stands by the corner and stares? grin grin

Lol.. We were actually just painting different circumstances, scenarios and possibilities and we were way past that.
The conclusion is that both parents should work something out.
One that benefits the child.
No suggestion is almighty.

However unfair as it may sound, in reality, what you are actually against happens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... / Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination / Simple Household Tips To Get Rid Of Cockroaches In Kitchen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.