Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse (826 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by SayITnw: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sitting alone on this day in deep thoughts, like many other days in recent times...I am no longer a teenager, no longer twenty something, I am grown and matured, an achiever in my space....but I look back at my first true love whom I lost to my headiness many years back! I recall how much she would cry and sob to get my attention to forgive her and have her back....but I was stubborn and didnt cut her any slack. I made up my mind, I can't share my future with her...just for a flimsy reason which I could have managed better.

We planned together what tommorow will be, we prayed, we shared true pure moments straight from the heart! She is naive and I was also but never will accept....it was a relationship of model...pure before Man and God but sadly it was not meant to be.

I got married to another before her, she moved on after.....We are both blessed in our space but while my marriage is great, my heart intermitently betrays me! The memories of my first love is always in my heart, my Dove, tender and graceful... While it's all impossible now, I have prayed to God to give you the grace to forgive me and may your marriage continue to flourish. I trust him to give me peace too and also flourish my marriage forever....

Fellow esteemed Nairalanders, are there a few in my shoes, you may want to share and salute the "love you missed"....
Re: I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by donigspain(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
YES, there are many of YOUs.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by iceberylin(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
ŦĨŔŚŤ ĹŐVĔ ĎĤ ßĔ ĹĨĶĔ ĴÚĴÚ angry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by iceberylin(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
donigspain: YES, there are many of YOUs.
ŤĤĨŚ ČŐMMĔŃŤ MÁĎĔ MŶ ĎÁŶ grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
GEJ
Re: I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by esof1(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Forgive yourself, I have forgiven you and I'm happy wherever I am.

1 Like

Re: I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by KMTee(f): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
cry cry cry cry
Re: I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Had one back then but I was naive
He's married now. Too late to cry when the head is cut off

1 Like

Re: I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse by Safari29: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
I still miss her. genotype separated us. She's happily married with kids while am still praying for Lord mercy and blessings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do?? / Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Pic : This Kind Of Love Makes Me Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.