Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

Be Your Own Boss-start Your Business With Zero Capital - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Be Your Own Boss-start Your Business With Zero Capital (1082 Views)

Start Your Business With As Little As #25,000 / Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital / Starting Vehicle Tracking Business With Or Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss-start Your Business With Zero Capital by kanmifad(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Starting Business with Zero Capital

Dovewood consulting, an innovative financial and management consulting firm based in the heart of Alausa Ikeja has come up with a solution to an agelong problem confronting every would be entrepreneur.

How-to-start-a-Business-idea-money

The firm of seasoned accountants and financial wizkids, with its headquarters in London and headed by Pastor Anthony Oluseyi Fasipe FCA with over 3 decades experience in providing solutions to small, medium and large scale enterprise and in assisting startup businesses has come up with an innovative idea whereby a would be entrepreneur can actually startup his/her business with little or no capital at all.

Training and seminars are being given free to interested individuals at their training centres: Faith Pavilion, 31A Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja, Opposite Protea hotel, every Thursday and Friday from 10am
for more information visit http://naijabizng.com/uncategorized/starting-business-with-zero-capital/. please visit
Re: Be Your Own Boss-start Your Business With Zero Capital by glow4grace: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hi People,

UNLIMITED WORLDWIDE INCOME....2.5 BILLION PROSPECTS

Our 7 MINUTE MOVIE makes our TEAM a FORTUNE !

Our Team is SCREAMING With Momentum
and Success and You Receive the Best Mentoring and Best Marketing System in The Industry.

URGENTLY click below...Come See Why Our
Team is Breaking Records.

You CANNOT afford to miss this!

I've found ONE GLOBAL Business that beats ALL of the rest!

http://generate.7figuresuccess.com

Our Turnkey System has already helped thousands down the path to become financially free.

Here's Why You Need To Check Us Out:

- NO Selling! I will show you how to advertise to Thousands of People per Day for free.

- Top Notch Teamwork! You Are Not Alone!
I Guarantee to take calls and return e-mails from you.

- Secret Training Site! Plug into our Team Systems and get our Team sales Page and Training Site FREE

- Lifetime free membership to the #1 ranked business building tool on the planet !

I have people from EVERY walk of life having a LOT of success on my team! This is about following a proven system. This is about YOU walking in Financial Freedom!

URGENTLY Click Below To See Our 7 Minute Movie!

GUARANTEE: I guarantee that you will enroll new members yourself within 7 days ... all you have to do is follow our training system and get people to watch the movie! When people watch our movie, they enroll and YOU make money!

To YOUR Ultimate Success,

P.S. You simply cannot afford to miss this....
Our 7 MINUTE MOVIE makes our TEAM a FORTUNE !
Re: Be Your Own Boss-start Your Business With Zero Capital by kanmifad(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
is happening

(1) (Reply)

Your Kids Will Love It (bible Stories For Children) / Buyers Of Trailer Loads Of Pms, Ago And Dpk In Lagos And Outside Lagos Needed Ur / Do You Need Meat Shop Butchery Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.