Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation (14309 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mr president. Abeg, our federal roads no good oooo. As i dey travel for ileya, i use 3 hours for holdup just bcoz of bad roads. Abeg, we no go experience accident for this sallah (Amen). This is my eid il kabir message to mr president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
micolaj: I love you (Mr. President) cos we share d same big nose grin grin,one more thing, DON`T EXPECT MY VOTE IN 2015 grin grin COS I`M NOT VOTING FOR YOU undecided

your vote + friends and family= nothing
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
sinokingz: Wetin concern us
undecided oniranu nie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by virtual7(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
SavageGarden: Phurking Muslims

thanks ooo.
we appreciate d insult.
'scumbag
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by doninno(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
United we stand regardless of our religion no BH can bring us down even God knws d power of unity dats why he didnt allow d pple to build d tower of Babel. God bless us all
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by idris7(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
I have forgotten the last time I heard from idiots like you.... Do u feel happy mocking and throwing insult on other people's religion? Well I don't blame u! U need to go back and study correctly the what u belief in..... You are indeed a bastard. Fooooool!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by ayukdaboss(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Arva: Hhmm....GEJ is becoming good and nice to the nation these days. Good messages, sudden triumph over shekau and his boys, pretending to show affection and care for nigeria..... 2015 elections on his mind.
That's true Bros.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Canme4u(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Barka De Sallah to all my Muslim brothers and sisters. May we witness many more on earth, in good health. Ameen.

I pray to the Almighty Allah for a better Nigeria for all. I pray for that Good Govt that would pilot this country to the greater hight. Insha Allah. Ameen.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
pelvicky: Surely GEJ is not a religion fanatic.

Gej till thy kingdom come
na wa o,bros na which one be religion fanatic?abeg o no kill us with grammar
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
That's true Bros.
Bros ? shocked I'm not a bros o. I'm a lady.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by ayukdaboss(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Arva:
Bros ? shocked I'm not a bros o. I'm a lady.
Calm down undecided undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by micolaj: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
donnypool:

your vote + friends and family= nothing
I DON'T ALLOW WORDS TO HURT ME. What about you?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by IYANGBALI: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Waspy: GEJ is now addressing the nation on per sec billing....Well, Its a sign of good things to come. undecided
na because of him erec_tion in 2015
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
micolaj: I love you (Mr. President) cos we share d same big nose grin grin,one more thing, DON`T EXPECT MY VOTE IN 2015 grin grin COS I`M NOT VOTING FOR YOU undecided
hahahahahahahaha wicked man
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
jericco1: I wonder if he composed all those things.
for where?na him speech writer write am for am and collect him pay

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
donodion: In1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our
teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of
state.
Our teacher also called us "THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW".
27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still
contesting for Presidency.
Its either our teacher lied
to us about being the leaders of tomorrow, or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the
defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and
30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP;
Dr. Bello Halliru was a
commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto,
Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after, he is today The Minister of Defence;
Major General David Mark(rtd)
was the military governor of Niger State in 1984
and 28years later he is today the Senate President;
Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State
in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor
of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and
27years after he is today the governor of plateau
state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor
is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible,
where the youth of today have no hope into the
future! From strike in health sector, to the labour,
to judiciary, to Education and today our students are
home lavishing! Let Nigerian youths come to an
alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue
like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the
NIGERIAN DREAM.
Let us tell them
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
SHARE this till they see it. It’s a good place to start.
Giant of Africa.

Wow. I usually skip these things, but this really struck a chord. Stunning and disappointing observation.

My brothers and sisters, Nigeria is one of the youngest countries in the world, with a median age of [size=14pt]19.2[/size]. That's how HUGE our youth is! But the power is in the hands of the few and the old. Something is WRONG with that.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by donodion(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

Wow. I usually skip these things, but this really struck a chord. Stunning and disappointing observation.

My brothers and sisters, Nigeria is one of the youngest countries in the world, with a median age of [size=14pt]19.2[/size]. That's how HUGE our youth is! But the power is in the hands of the few and the old. Something is WRONG with that.
definately sis.lets spread the awareness
The current crop of rulers irritates me amd that makes me despise them all...pdp..apc...ccc....ppp or whatever they decide to call themseleves.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
sinokingz: Wetin concern us
we are nigerians,isn't that enough?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Arva: Hhmm....GEJ is becoming good and nice to the nation these days. Good messages, sudden triumph over shekau and his boys, pretending to show affection and care for nigeria..... 2015 elections on his mind.
was there anytime he wasn't nice towards the nation?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by terdiac(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Suswam please pay our two months salaries to benue workers.we are suffering.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by date1816: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Black, white, yellow and brown, all are equal, may Allah accept it from everyone. Ameen, ‪#‎Hajj2014‬

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
IYANGBALI: for where?na him speech writer write am for am and collect him pay
is it a crime?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by nigerianvenom(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
sirjohnson: Ok....Jonathan: Faking smiles and gestures since birth

A friend of mine calls him Badluck Ebola Jonadarft

i pray u and ur friends should be recognise but i doubt if such will happen
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Kasieze(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jane was called by an Unknown number.
UNKNOWN: Hi, do you have a boyfriend?
JANE: Yeah.
UNKNOWN: So you have a boyfriend. Its your dad. I’m coming so that you’ll tell me when you grew horns!
Next five minutes later, another Unknown caller.
UNKNOWN: Hi, do you have a boyfriend?
JANE: No.
UNKNOWN: I see you don’t love me. I’m your boyfriend.
JANE: Oh Sweet heart, I love you. I thought it was my stupid Dad!.................... continue http://www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=134
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: is it a crime?
get lost I don't have your time
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
platz:
nd what is the meaning of ifa
your grandfather should know better so ask him
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
didadavid: I hate it when he smiles
ARE U A SADIST

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by TolaniLuv: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Until GEJ confirm the death of Boko harram leader. Until then, I will start taking ur words serious. Coward !
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by TolaniLuv: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Very simple thing mr Presido!

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Mccullum: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ kushstalin, for u to call Islam yeye religion shows that u are a religion fanatic and overzealous fellow who lack manner, learn how to respect other faiths.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by cegxie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let me also use this opportunity to wish all the Muslim faithfuls a happy eid-el-kabir and like bro Jonah said to all those still in the holy land.. Have a safe journey back home and don't forget my own share of the ram.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
like propheth like followers, every muslim is a potential threat to human existence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did The Name "Biafra" Come To Be. / Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps / Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.