Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,874 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video (1439 Views)

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan / Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Nsonaso(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Last week, the Nigerian Army claimed the Boko HARAM leader’s impersonator was killed. Cameroon even claimed they were the ones who killed him, a claim subsequently debunked by the Nigerian Military. Photos and even a video was even released to buttress that fact .However, in yet another video made available to AFP today, Shekau was shown making a speech debunking reports of his death. According to AFP, he said ..
“Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,” He also added that, that his group was “running our… Islamic caliphate” and administering sharia punishments.”

Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
If this is the pix they released then am sure this isnt Shekau
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by londoner: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Edited
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Denn(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nsonaso: Last week, the Nigerian Army claimed the Boko HARAM leader’s impersonator was killed. Cameroon even claimed they were the ones who killed him, a claim subsequently debunked by the Nigerian Military. Photos and even a video was even released to buttress that fact .However, in yet another video made available to AFP today, Shekau was shown making a speech debunking reports of his death. According to AFP, he said ..
“Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,” He also added that, that his group was “running our… Islamic caliphate” and administering sharia punishments.”

So what?

You are like a son who rejoices at the rape of his mother.

Move on

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Nsonaso(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Denn:

So what?

You are like a son who rejoices at the rape of his mother.

Move on

Please how?
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Denn(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Nsonaso:

Please how?

See the bigger picture, for everyone who shows delight In bh's seeming success, there is a drag backwards for the nation.

I frown at anything that serves as a threat to the peace of my life and bh is one.

We can all sit down here in the comfy of our homes and type what we want online. How about the people in the captured areas? How about the kidnapped girls? How about the soldiers at the war front?

Any support for bh either directly or indirectly is not for the common good

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
Denn:

See the bigger picture, for everyone who shows delight In bh's seeming success, there is a drag backwards for the nation.

I frown at anything that serves as a threat to the peace of my life and bh is one.

We can all sit down here in the comfy of our homes and type what we want online. How about the people in the captured areas? How about the kidnapped girls? How about the soldiers at the war front?

I'm sorry but u are not making sense here?
Are u saying you prefer delusions to reality?

The report the OP posted was not true. The pix was old and that man in the pix doesn't even look like shekau so, we still maintains he's dead.

But if he isn't, I think it won't be bad to cry out like the OP did, so we won't be caught in our vague celebrations!
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Nonybb: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2014
G
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Denn(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I'm sorry but u are not making sense here?

The report the OP posted was not true. The pix was old and that man in the pix doesn't even look like shekau so, we still maintains he's dead.

But if he isn't, I think it won't be bad to cry out like the OP did, so we won't be caught in our vague celebrations!

You seem not to understand what our discourse was about.
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by overhypedsteve(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Nsonaso: Last week, the Nigerian Army claimed the Boko HARAM leader’s impersonator was killed. Cameroon even claimed they were the ones who killed him, a claim subsequently debunked by the Nigerian Military. Photos and even a video was even released to buttress that fact .However, in yet another video made available to AFP today, Shekau was shown making a speech debunking reports of his death. According to AFP, he said ..
so that's how you feel about it abi? Its now like a movie to you?, hey everybody the pt2 of boko haram is out lets sit and watch, well who nor go nor know
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Nsonaso(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2014
Denn:

Please where in my thread did I wrote that am delighted for Boko HARAM activities?

Or is it now a crime to share news with fellow Nairalanders?
Because I don't understand you at all....

What you should've have been asking yourself is... Which way Nigeria?
Which news are we going to believe?

Yesterday we heard that BOKO HARAM is gone but today it's a different story....

But here you're insulting me..... Whatever it is, it's just a matter of opinion so no offense bro ride on
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by FrankC3: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Nsonaso:

Please where in my thread did I wrote that am delighted for Boko HARAM activities?

But here you're insulting me..... Whatever it is, it's just a matter of opinion so no offense bro ride on

Your OP seem to shoot holes at the efforts of our men in uniform while escalating the invincibility of our common enemy. He is right to call you to order. Any post that attempt to glorify the evils of the late Shekau or his lieutenants in any way diminishes us all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by kernel504(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2014

Which school graduated you? Ordinarily, I don't like using uncomplimentary remarks on low brainers, but then you've said your age from your post.
Q U E S T I O N S
1. All the Boko Haram video clips have always had date on them, except this very one.
2. Let the sect leader release a video quoting the recent development in their camp or in Nigeria.
3. Why are the sect members laying down arms? Use you head.
N O T E : Please stop promoting evil except you are from that " Political Party" that hates peace, I've forgotten there name
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by kernel504(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2014

Which school graduated you? Ordinarily, I don't like using uncomplimentary remarks on low brainers, but then you've said your age from your post.

1. All the Boko Haram video clips have always had date on them, except this very one.
2. Let the sect leader release a video quoting the recent development in their camp or in Nigeria.
3. Why are the sect members laying down arms? Use you head.
N O T E : Please stop promoting evil except you are from that " Political Party" that hates peace, I've forgotten there name
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Nsonaso(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I'm sorry but u are not making sense here?

Well bro... Thanks for your comment

About the picture, I don't use to read Boko HARAM news before cos it irritates me.. So I don't know which picture is old or new or the real pictures of SHEKAU.

But I started reading Boko HARAM news few weeks ago after some army troupes narrated their success in the last attack with the Boko HARAMs.. They told me that if the attack should continue the same way, that Boko HARAM will be a history by October.

3 to 4 days after, I read in a news that 5 Boko HARAM members surrendered, the next day again I read that more surrendered again, and after a week or so I read that there is a confusion among themselves... That some want to give up over the death of their leader killed by the army... I was happy that what those army people said is coming to pass

But to my greatest dismay I saw that news yesterday been 2nd October and I was devastated... So I decided to share

Though my prayers still remain let it not be true
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Denn(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Nsonaso:

I did not insult you.

I frown at all media that tends to promote bh.

let's look at it this way, what if everyone in the world doesn't listen to bh and isis propaganda, don't you think the war would have been long concluded?
Re: Boko Haram Are Back – Imam Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video by Nsonaso(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Denn:

I did not insult you.

I frown at all media that tends to promote bh.

let's look at it this way, what if everyone in the world doesn't listen to bh and isis propaganda, don't you think the war would have been long concluded?

Maybe I don't know..... But believe me there thousands if not millions of people who read and watch Boko HARAM news as if their lives depends on it... Like one of my friend ACP and also AC.. His discussion whenever he comes to my place is Boko HARAM issues until one day I told him that am not interested in Boko HARAM or its news, he told is because my people are not among their hostages.... I tried everything I could to make him understand why I don't read their news but he all he could say is that I don't feel their pain.... Can you imagine that? So tell me how do you think people will ignore their activities?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Flogged And Sentenced To Life For Raping A Pregnant Woman / Only Buhari Can Stop Insurgency, Says David-west / When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended The Council Of State Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.