Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY (1028 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY by Mavelshee(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
This is a true life story.....no joke

NB: The person in the story below is not me Ooo.......Lets call him You......Mr. You Okafor

You went to a friends party, u met a lady for the first time. ''My Gush, this girl is very beautiful'' you exclaimed loudly. You wink for am, she just winked back and smile *wow perfect smile*......Sharply you approached her wer she was sitting and isolated her from her friends....VAAMMM u begin to wash her head, like smoked garri, she beging dae chop am fast fast * for your mind you this girl too cheap oo * ......you ask her for a dance, VAAMMM!!! she gree and when she stood up her perfect coke bottle figure 8 was conspicuous...* wow perfect arsenal and barca * kpa kpa kpa.......just like every girl, she don enter your car....kpo kpo kpo.....she don climb your bed, *Gush she is very hot* like an angry gorilla, u lift am up, nak am for grand, point her your black mamba.....na im she just shout ''NO NO NO NO i dnt want to hav se.x''.........like a gentleman u grumbly responded '' but maka why, i bought u suya na and emmm fried rice with chicken and took you out for shopping just like every other girl, what else??'' she said '' i dont sleep with guys for stuffs'' *wow shez not a slu.t* ''and i cant even have se.x on the first date'' *wow shez discilplined too*........'owk i can wait if thats what other guys do'......she come scatter your brain finally......''Mavel u silly boy, dont you knw am a virg*in, everyone knws naw, i tot u knew b4 asking me out''and just like every girl out there she said....''am keeping my self for my wedding night'' *wow shez untouched too*.....ZAAAMMMM!!!!! you wer trouser sharpaly, beging call home for wedding arrangements......PIA PIA PIA......im parents and umuna don go visit.....PIM PIM PIM......Traditinal wedding pass, White wedding n Reception pass........PAM PAM PAM......the awaited wedding night don reach......*u just dae smile like goat all tru d wedding buh pple dnt no why, cos u dae imagine ur wife na*ked* sharp sharp u just comot suit for car, comot shoe for parlour ''honey go and take your bath fast fast hurry'' ok darling she giggled......
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen
you baff finish bounce enter room nake*d with testostero*ne gushing tru your veins. You Come see anoda woman for you room.......like every hypocritic man reading this u com shout ''Jeez, what kind of housemaid are u, this is day 1 and u r already messing around??'' *for my mind na my dumb wife wan try me if am a faithful person*....but i wish it was so, my brother and sister.
Shock and woe betided me when the woman spoketh forth and thou sounded like my wife.......she said darling its me naw......After 5mins na im i kon understand how my life don finish.....as i look ontop bed wetin i see na

rubber breast (with bra handle), long blonde hair wig, rubber nyash (with seat belt bukkle), magnetic earrings, etc......i started crying, as i raised my head up behold i saw a bald, dark, hipless, flat and of course Ugly puchaacha woman who was supposed to be my wife........all that was going through my head in the then silent room was ''for better for worse''...........feel free to imagine the rest

Abeg what should You do next.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY by iceberylin(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
LOl grin
Re: For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Funny.
Can you please tell us the moral of this write up?
I hope its not what am thinking undecided
Re: For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY by Agybabe(f): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
Very confusing post! Are "you" the one imagining or "I"?

#Jam-packed!
Re: For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY by ideee03(f): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Hahaha,mumu OP.
Re: For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY by happykidArotiba(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2014
So people lyk d Op. Ar still living?
Re: For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY by japhmanuel: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Omo na divorce straight!
Re: For Guys Who Thinks There Life Cant Get Any Worse, Read This.....very FUNNY by mesoade(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2014
Things ugly girls do,to get husbands

(1) (Reply)

Woman, You Have To Be Mentally Attractive. / Pls Help A Friend, He Is Looking For Wife!!! / 11 Signs That Man Is Really In Love With You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.