Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,656 members, 7,914,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! (538 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by paranorman(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
....Those times when you is idle, when you got nothing serious on your mind..

....So, i was in one of those times and i thought about Nairaland. Its another world enitrely, b'lieve tha'.

But first, lets give honor to its due:
*first, MY sweet God, without who 'm a thing of nought and...
*Y'all should give up-some e-aplause- for Seun, C.E.O, NL.

NL, better still, Seun, who i think might have had the heat on from concerned NLanders about the quality of the eintirety of NL. If only those lay folks know the length of codes written to give you users interaction with NL and NLanders, mayb you'd be thinkin differently. Mayb only geeksdo really appreciate geeks. wink cheesy
Seun Osewa, i appreciate you dude. I like ur hardwork but stil, we need'em critics to stay 'healthy' and keep us on we toes.
A question for you though: what's your 'Seun' prefix huh?!

NL is nothing without you Nlanders. You guys are a great people:

the e-tribal warlords, the bold ones who never relinquish* their swords to attack/defend. And those ones that goes to the extent of creating alter-egos, ur hate is inversely proportional to ur life-span o. You guys need to love more,

the professional scammers; who hv taken the art of deceit to another level, whose source of innovation in the act never dries, who always get inspiration from the devil.. Your rewards is in terabytes, karma is gonna come, and she aint gon be knockin.

The bloggers, who never gets tired of redirectin us, God bless your hustles.

The ever-loyal e-political supporters, you'r acknowledged. Pdp/apc has got tresures in you guys. One advice: keep gettin high on crack, aii'?

'Adventure' seekers, rumour mongers, peace ambaseddors, non-Nigerians on NL, the good, the bad, the ugly, the bold, the timid, the geeks, the married, the singles, the old, the young....
... cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
...you guys are great...!

You gotta admit it, NL had given some of us voices.. If not, people like AndyBlaze and Krall/Krall and Liability will never get to have the chances of having their fantasies in reality-creating funny threads. Those guys can lie! Choi!

And please Seun, can we get the dislike button? We gotta have it.

Peace.
Happy Indepedence people.
Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheap attempt at making frontpage Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by inosend: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Naira land 4 life.
Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by inosend: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
fabiano09: cheap attempt at making frontpage Lol
Cheap attempt at making FTC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by paranorman(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
hey pinky, are you pondering what i am ponderig?!
Hehehe..
Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by Funpeter: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
True bro, NL has done more good than harm too me thou people might not want too admit it. As for me I visit NL more often than even FB and Twitter.

GOD BLESS THE CEO
GOD BLESS NAIJA
GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS......
Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by galadima77(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014

why the hate na?
Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by paranorman(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Funpeter: True bro, NL has done more good than harm too me thou people might not want too admit it. As for me I visit NL more often than even FB and Twitter.

GOD BLESS THE CEO
GOD BLESS NAIJA
GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS......

yeah bro.. God bless us all.
Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by Mayour11(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wonderfully wonderful
Re: Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I love Nairaland tho

(1) (Reply)

Another Fresh Attack Hits Farmers Desert Farms In Plateau / NFF Sacks Keshi, Picks Amodu / 5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.