Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,844 members, 7,972,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:37 AM

Urgent Igbo Matter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Igbo Matter (2523 Views)

Buhari; Christians Opinions Don't Matter As He Drags Nigeria Into Islamic Coal / Buhari Will Not Intervene In Saraki’s Matter- Presidency / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
It has come to my notice how certain people from Anambra have been going about posting negative threads about other Igbos or interjecting rudely and obtrusively in threads about other Igbo states with negative posts. This happens even in threads where Anambra is not under discussion. Where is the Igbo unity we all in Nairaland have been projecting all this while?

I am asking such people to refrain from such actions. They have pushed many others to the wall and there likely will start to be repercussions for such acts if not stopped. I have already expressed a repercussive opinion here https://www.nairaland.com/1932143/why-anambra-state-always-news

I urge all decent Anambra people here, and there are many of them, to call these bad examples of Anambra people to order before it is too late, before we start opening our anuses here on cyberspace. Those in glass houses should stop throwing stones.

Nobody here is more Igbo than others.

Thank you

Francis5 (Igbo man from Igboland)

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Where is CHINO when you need him?
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by LasGidiOwner: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
You don't need to cry now. Just mind your business in your useless state if you do not want us to be messing your threads......

All these started yesterday and you know how it all started.......mind your business and there will be peace if not always be ready to receive fire for fire!cool
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5: It has come to my notice how certain people from Anambra have been going about posting negative threads about other Igbos or interjecting rudely and obtrusively in threads about other Igbo states with negative posts. This happens even in threads where Anambra is not under discussion. Where is the Igbo unity we all in Nairaland have been projecting all this while?

I am asking such people to refrain from such actions. They have pushed many others to the wall and there likely will start to be repercussions for such acts if not stopped. I have already expressed a repercussive opinion here https://www.nairaland.com/1932143/why-anambra-state-always-news

I urge all decent Anambra people here, and there are many of them, to call these bad examples of Anambra people to order before it is too late, before we start opening our anuses here on cyberspace. Those in glass houses should stop throwing stones.

Thank you

This fool is a nutcase and so is everyone that listens to jim...lol

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: You don't need to cry now. Just mind your business in your useless state if you do not want us to be messing your threads......

Do you really want to walk these paths? I tell you, I am game. You do need to know who Francis1 is before trying to shoot.
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by LasGidiOwner: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
You are a nobody...bring it on and we will take the war to your enugu thread! You think I do not know you well enough!

Francis5:

Do you really want to walk these paths? I tell you, I am game. You do need to know who Francis1 is before trying to shoot.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by VANHELLSING: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5: It has come to my notice how certain people from Anambra have been going about posting negative threads about other Igbos or interjecting rudely and obtrusively in threads about other Igbo states with negative posts. This happens even in threads where Anambra is not under discussion. Where is the Igbo unity we all in Nairaland have been projecting all this while?

Thank you

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: You are a nobody...bring it on and we will take the war to your enugu thread! You think I do not know you well enough!

chino the black scorpion, slaying ibos since 1966. We hail you

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: You are a nobody...bring it on and we will take the war to your enugu thread! You think I do not know you well enough!

The fact that you think I am from Enugu makes you a complete mor..on. Chino, I have told you severally to temper your craze but you would not listen. I will soon disgrace your type of Anambra. There is of course the good Anambra out there. But this one you are projecting on Nairaland (and the manner with which you are doing it) is bad news.
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by ibedun: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
f1atheads............... cry

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by LasGidiOwner: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Just start already and your Enugu thread will pay the prize for your stup1dity.. cheesy

Francis5:

The fact that you think I am from Enugu makes you a complete mor..on. Chino, I have told you severally to temper your craze but you would not listen. I will soon disgrace your type of Anambra. There is of course the good Anambra out there. But this one you are projecting on Nairaland (and the manner with which you are doing it) is bad news.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Just start already and your Enugu thread will pay the prize for your stup1dity.. cheesy

How foolish can you get? As an all-round Igbo man, not some parochial Nnewi warlord, I go round all Igbo threads and make comments and that includes Enugu thread. In that thread, I doubt I have made more than one comment and that should show you I am not from Enugu. But I see that you Chino, using all your different monikers have taken parochialism and sectionalism to a different height. Go on and post crap on the Enugu thread. You will do nothing more than posting bad Enugu roads. But I will show the world including our collective cyber enemies, namely the Yoruba, how you Anambra guys make the money you claim you have. Do you still want to play?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by backtosender: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
sad

7 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by LasGidiOwner: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
I don't believe in talking too much. Just start already........... cool

There is no need wasting further time on long grammar. I believe so much in action........ cool

Is like our party tonight will be moved to the new venue (enugu thread)

Francis5:

How foolish can you get? As an all-round Igbo man, not some parochial Nnewi warlord, I go round all Igbo threads and make comments and that includes Enugu thread. In that thread, I doubt I have made more than one comment and that should show you I am not from Enugu. But I see that you Chino, using all your different monikers have taken parochialism and sectionalism to a different height. Go on and post crap on the Enugu thread. You will do nothing more than posting bad Enugu roads. But I will show the world including our collective cyber enemies, namely the Yoruba, how you Anambra guys make the money you claim you have. Do you still want to play?

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by onyeokwu: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Just start already and your Enugu thread will pay the prize for your stup1dity.. cheesy

francis or whatever your call yourself for opening this thread to get on Anambra people just because of lunatic chino whom everyone knows he is abnormal you deserved to be beheaded you and chino
Bleep you and Bleep off animal
and for you chino keep on fooling yourself till you meet your waterloo bastards fathered by hausa fulani buffoons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by modhream: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

You really are an idi0t,wherever did u get the impression Chino is from Nnewi?.
What's ur beef with Nnewi?.This is the second time in less than an hour u derogatorily refer to Nnewi.I would advise u thread with caution,else Nnewi will cook for u n u will never be able to finish it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by onyeokwu: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: I don't believe in talking too much. Just start already........... cool

There is no need wasting further time on long grammar. I believe so much in action........ cool

Is like our party tonight will be moved to the new venue (enugu thread)

francis or whatever your call yourself for opening this thread to get on Anambra people just because of lunatic chino whom everyone knows he is abnormal you deserved to be beheaded you and chino
and for you chino keep on fooling yourself till you meet your waterloo bastards fathered by hausa fulani buffoons
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
backtosender: half baked WAWA originated from benue slums years ago will not allow the original nwafors drink water with peace of mind, nawaoo. I think it is high time igbos that share boundaries with benue and kogi keep an eye on those foreign DNA mixing with us inside igbo heart land their bad blood is not a good mixture,those DNA is Halal to real igbo DNA ...

Good you know that Anambra does not start and End with Nnewi. BTW, those unobtrusive Igbos from Anambra (Ayamelum, etc) North who share boundaries with Kogi, are they Anambra enough, or should they be killed off and thrown into the Nnewi shrine?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
backtosender: half baked WAWA people originated from benue slums years ago will not allow the original nwafors drink water with peace of mind, nawaoo. I think it is high time igbos that share boundaries with benue and kogi keep an eye on those foreign DNA mixing with real igbos inside igbo heart land their bad blood is not a good mixture,those DNA is Haram to real igbo DNA ...
you are just foolish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by onyeokwu: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream:
You really are an idi0t,wherever did u get the impression Chino is from Nnewi?.
What's ur beef with Nnewi?.This is the second time in less than an hour u derogatorily refer to Nnewi.I would advise u thread with caution,else Nnewi will cook for u n u will never be able to finish it.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by onyeokwu: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

Good you know that Anambra does not start and End with Nnewi. BTW, those unobtrusive Igbos from Anambra (Ayamelum, etc) North who share boundaries with Kogi, are they Anambra enough, or should they be killed off and thrown into the Nnewi shrine?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by winniz: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: [s][/s]I don't believe in talking too much. Just start already........... cool

Is like our party tonight will be moved to the new venue (enugu thread)[s][/s]

Chino u have just turned yourself into a laughing stock in politics section embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by winniz: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
backtosender: sad

cool cool
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by modhream: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Notice to all Igbos on here,the F00l OP is not even Igbo.Do not let him get at u or try to cause strife between brothers.
That's been his motive from the get-go

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by LasGidiOwner: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Does it matter? What matters is sending the appropriate message! cool

winniz:

Chino u have just turned yourself into a laughing stock in politics section embarassed
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by VANHELLSING: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Where's ngwakwe, afam4ever & co, can't u guys contain the excesses & madness of chino,abagworo & Francis5. This 3guys are embarrassment& disgrace to the igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by MayorofLagos(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

they make it fuvckng men a$$, we already know the dirt on Anambra.

This is why Insha Allahu I am wiping them off the face of alaibo map. In fact, i want biometrics registration on all Anambrayan.

Freaks!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by VANHELLSING: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
MayorofLagos:

they make it fuvckng men a$$, we already know the dirt on Anambra.

This is why Insha Allahu I am wiping them off the face of alaibo map. In fact, i want biometrics registration on all Anambrayan.

Freaks!! angry
Hei nigga, what term should I use to describe ur lunacy?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream: Notice to all Igbos on here,the F00l OP is not even Igbo.Do not let him get at u or try to cause strife between brothers.
That's been his motive from the get-go

You can't be more foolish than this. What do I do with you? Give up on you?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by modhream: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

You can't be more foolish than this. What do I do with you? Give up on you?
Your kin gave up on u long ago,u just got the memo?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream:
Your kin gave up on u long ago,u just got the memo?

Stop trying to tag along with me. I do not give a rat's eye about inconsequential beings like you. Now run along to join your mates like Chino.
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by modhream: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

Stop trying to tag along with me. I do not give a rat's eye about inconsequential beings like you. Now run along to join your mates like Chino.
Hehehehehehe..........I laugh in ikwerre.
Tag along with u?.Dude,thank your lucky stars I'm in a mellow mood ere u wouldn't have liked yourself by the time am done with u.
Just thank God your scheme of sowing strife among igbos on this forum never got off the ground.
As for those sons of nama,chino n abagworo,we'll deal with them in due time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad!! Young Female Student Crushed To Death In Abeokuta [graphic Photo] / We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.