Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,501 members, 7,978,665 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:10 PM

URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! (1151 Views)

Register Your Company At Igsnigeria.com And Get Your Certificate Within 3 Weeks / Make $1000 In 3 Weeks. / Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Eid-el-Kabir to nairalanders residing in ilorin.

A nairalander preferably residing in ilorin is urgently needed for a three weeks partnership.

Benefits After 3 weeks

Brand New Apple Ipad mini or its cash equivalent (Partner to select either Ipad or cash equivalent)
One hundred thousand naira cash (Paid exactly after 3 weeks)

[size=14pt]OR[/size]

No Ipad but Five hundred thousand naira cash***
(Cash payment will be made on the 8th of December, 2014.)

This offer is very legit.

MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY

Any interested person must be ready to meet me in person. I will prefer to deal with a law enforcement officer or agent to prove the authenticity of this information. A lawyer will be engaged not by me but by the potential partner. The partner MUST agree to come back to this thread to confirm the deal is legit and real stating which of the benefits was paid to him/her. ***PLS ANY PERSON INTERESTED MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR THREE WEEKS***

Please call or text 07034683123.

NB. I need REAL MEN not boys.

Offer open till 6th Oct. 2014
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by ayogabriel: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2014
What is the investment range and your location
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2014
ayogabriel:
What is the investment range and your location

No financial commitment from the partner. Location is Ilorin.
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Offer still OPEN
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Offer Open still
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wow! Response from Nlanders was overwhelming. I want to say a big [size=25pt]Thank you![/size] wink wink wink
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
For everyone that called in, thanks so much.

I'm very excited! cheesy cheesy

Tomorrow will be very exciting. I'll be meeting with REAL MEN. I mean businessmen. wink wink
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by stechi(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Silently following since your desired location is Ilorin and I am in Lagos.
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
stechi:
Silently following since your desired location is Ilorin and I am in Lagos.

Oh....Yes location is ilorin.......
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Meeting with the REAL MEN!!
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by stechi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dexpro:
Meeting with the REAL MEN!!

Curiously waiting for the outcome and wishing I was amongst the members..... sad
Re: URGENTLY Needed. 3 WEEKS Partnership With REWARD! by Dexpro: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
stechi:

Curiously waiting for the outcome and wishing I was amongst the members..... sad

Do you a have car? A solid personal car? Hyundai Elantra or Sonata or better still Kia sportage. If yes, just drop your number i'll call you.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale. / You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency / Precious Stone Called Aquamarine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.