Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. (3053 Views)

Best Dog Breeds For Nigerian / 9 Unique Dog Breeds U May Never Come Across / 2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello breeders and Dog lovers. I've been on NL a long time but this is going to be my first topic ever and it so happens that its going to be on the Pets section. This is going to be my little thread on caucasian dogs and other dog breeds which I love as a breeder. I'm going to post pictures of superb caucasian puppies and other canine breeds from Jos where I'm from. It just so happens that anyone who loves pure quality and good bloodlines can get their specifications from the dog market in Jos and that is where I come in. These are some of the puppies available. I can be reached for further enquiries on my mobile: 08187874340..Email: ayodejavu@gmail.com or BBM: 220E6BB9. Oga Seun you are welcome to be my first client from NL..lol.

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2014
More pictures coming up.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by olumig(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Have seen these pictures online before

1 Like

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2014
More caucasian puppy pics

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2014
@olumig u must realise that there are different fora through which we advertise quality puppies for purchase by interested clients and NL is one of them.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Some of these puppies have been sold, some are available while interested clients can stil get the same kind of puppies shown here. That is the essence of the thread.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by olumig(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Can we see the parents pictures

1 Like

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by ONWARDBABA: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Exactly
olumig:
Can we see the parents pictures
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
@olumig contact me through whatsapp or bbm for further details and I'd be happy to oblige you.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by chucky234(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2014
lalaboy:
@olumig contact me through whatsapp or bbm for further details and I'd be happy to oblige you.
If you dont post pics of the parents here I will personally close this thread.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2014
chucky234:
If you dont post pics of the parents here I will personally close this thread.
hey @chucky I will not take to ur empty threats on my thread. You really do not have to be here u know. I can post a billion and one pics of parents but it wouldn't change anything. It would interest u 2 know that some unscrupulous elements use some of d pix posted here as theirs on olx and d rest that's why I just handle things carefully and post just a few. Its for this reason that my contacts are above and all who have contacted me have been duely obliged with pictures and any other info. Please and please there are basic rules of courtesy when addressing someone you do not know. I'm writing this long epistle because its the last time I'll reply you so u can as well take your negativity away from my thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by chucky234(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2014
lalaboy:
hey @chucky I will not take to ur empty threats on my thread. You really do not have to be here u know. I can post a billion and one pics of parents but it wouldn't change anything. It would interest u 2 know that some unscrupulous elements use some of d pix posted here as theirs on olx and d rest that's why I just handle things carefully and post just a few. Its for this reason that my contacts are above and all who have contacted me have been duely obliged with pictures and any other info. Please and please there are basic rules of courtesy when addressing someone you do not know. I'm writing this long epistle because its the last time I'll reply you so u can as well take your negativity away from my thread. Thank you.
There are specified rules to follow when posting ad on this section and your thread is not an exception.
The choice is yours, either you oblige or I ask Seun to close the thread.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2014
Adult is mother of the puppies in the 1st pic. Quality bloodline.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
More pics of available puppies and the mother but seems not to be uploading. I'll keep re-trying.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by arcbay(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
lalaboy:

Hey Bro...I mean no offense, but there's a tradition here which everyone is expected to follow. I understand your point, the fact that scammers use the pictures for their fraudulent acts, but there's always a way out...Picmix the pictures or probably inscribe your company name or something.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 2:17am On Oct 09, 2014
New puppies pics uploaded

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 2:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Picture of mother. Hates strangers..lol

1 Like

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 2:27am On Oct 09, 2014
@arcbay thanks for the advice. Well-taken sir.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by chucky234(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2014
lalaboy:
Picture of mother. Hates strangers..lol
Lovely dog.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Contact me for all kinds of breeds required. The location isn't an issue as your puppy can be delivered to you wherever you reside in the country..Guaranteed.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
WE ARE NOW ALSO LIVE IN IBADAN AND ALL YOUR PET NEEDS CAN NOW EASILY BE MET. PLEASE MAKE FURTHER ENQUIRIES THROUGH OUR CONTACT NUMBER. THANK YOU.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
New milk-coated caucasian puppies available for sale

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
More pics of puppies

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
A female among them. Superb cauc!

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
If you are in the southwest, you can check us out and contact us in Ibadan
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by olumig(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Where in ibadan.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
@olumig u can check on us @ university of ibadan.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by olumig(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2014
University of Ibadan is a big community. Can you please give specifics. Where do i go to when i reach the university gate and who do i ask for.
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2014
Don't complicate issues. My number is on the thread. Call me when you get 2 d gate. Simples!
Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2014
New available pups

Re: My Thread For All Superb Bloodline Caucasian And Other Canine Breeds For Sale. by lalaboy(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2014
The male puppy. Just Brilliant!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Name My Dog;) / Impressive Male Doberman Growing Into A Solid Stud (Now for sale) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.