Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price (1480 Views)

Transform Ur Bedroom :quality Bedsheets Of Different Sizes And Duvets / Bedsheets 6by6 4 Pillow Case / How Do I Find Out Her Finger Size? (For Engagement Ring) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price by WhiteD: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Hello,
I have just recently moved to Abuja and I have some amount of money I want to use to start a small business of my own.
My actual plan is to start with selling good quality bedsheets and duvets.
Please can anyone help me with information on where I can get a reliable supplier and also enlighten me more on this business.

I would be glad to hear from anyone already in this business and also anyone that can be of help to me in regards to sourcing good quality bedsheets and duvets at wholesale price so I can make good profit.

Thank you and may God bless you.
Re: Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price by macklef(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Pmd u
Re: Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price by rotwailler(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Enjoy your weekend with MTN!!!!

250mb....300 Naira
500mb.....550 Naira
1gig.....1,100 Naira
5gig.....5,400 Naira
10gig....10,800 Naira

We accept recharge pins,VTU,bank transfer etc.

We are into bulk data reselling business and the plans we bring to you are legitimate plans bought in bulk from MTN.
It is not a cheat or a tweak.
• Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before of current plan.
• Activation in less than 5 minutes
They are valid and legal data plans from provider in conjunction with MTN

The data can be used on any device including Android, Tecno, iphone, Tablet, Htc, laptop, BB10, Nokia, lumia, Windows, Galaxy Phone, Mtn Fastlink Modem etc....

To check your Data Balance, dial *461*7#

whatsapp me on 07066586998.
Re: Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price by WhiteD: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
macklef: Pmd u

Please I dont understand....
Re: Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price by macklef(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2014
WhiteD:

Lol
Re: Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price by WhiteD: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2014
ok i get it now... i will respond to your email
Re: Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price by macklef(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2014
WhiteD:

I saw ur PM uld have to reply through your mail adress. Or mail me directly with d mail above.
Re: Please Where Can I Find Supplier Of Quality Bedsheets At Wholesale Price by macklef(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

The 13 Beauty Trends To Look For In 2015 [PHOTOS] / Burn Those Body Fat With Onion And Thyme Tea. / Best Natural Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.