Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. (2002 Views)

SOLD !!!!! Super Clean Registered Jaguar 2002 S-TYPE / I Need Help On Jaguar S Type Please / 6mth Registered Rhd 2002 S- Type Jaguar For Quick Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nairaanddollar: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2014
pls a friend wants to buy a jaguar 2002 S type from UK with intention of converting it to left hand drive here in naija. He wants to know if there are pecuiliar problems with the car, the possible cost of conversion to lefty and possible problems after conversion. And does anyone know the price of buying a US version of the car in Nigeria. He wants to compare if buying from uk and converting is really worth it. Thanks for your contributions in advance.

Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Not worth it, don't ask me y but not worth it.
Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nairaanddollar: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Not worth it, don't ask me y but not worth it.
i value your opinion but pls give me some reasons to persuade my friend to think otherwise. He is all emotional about it
Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2014
MY questions. ( 1)does he have the money to maintain the car (2)why does want to buy the car?
Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nairaanddollar: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
MY questions. ( 1)does he have the money to maintain the car (2)why does want to buy the car?
he believes the partiular one he wants to buy has been certified ok by someone and the maintenance wont be much but i am sure he doesnt really know much about jaguar
Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nairaanddollar: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Q
Nairaanddollar:
he believes the partiular one he wants to buy has been certified ok by someone and the maintenance wont be much but i am sure he doesnt really know much about jaguar
his reason for buying the car is he wants something more unique than naija everyday car. He doesnt have much money but wants class to project a particular image. He wants class
Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nairaanddollar:
that can't be certain because a car can develop fault anytime,let me share a little story with you,I no a guy his uncle has a Jaguar,currently the car is grounded because it needs a part that has to be imported from I don't no where,now that car is costing his uncle money to maintain except from buying the spare part of a Jaguar which is expensive, he would pay for shiping the spare in,another thing is that just nobody in the name of "mechanic"can work on a jaguar,he will will need a special mechanic = extra cost,now with all that an averagely rich Nigerian cannot maintain the car without soaking garri.well I won't discourage him fom buying the car if your friend is capable to pay the price to own a jaguar,he should go for it and another thing that bother me is that y is he going for the right handy not the left handy. To add: I personally I want to own a g-wagon and I have a idea of how much it will cost to own a g-wagon.LAST BULLET: Jaguars spare part are not readily available in Nigeria
(2) mechanics for Jaguars are not readily available (3)does your friend have the money to keep the car healthy at all times so that he will enjoy.
Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nairaanddollar:
Qhis reason for buying the car is he wants something more unique than naija everyday car. He doesnt have much money but wants class to project a particular image. He wants class
hmmm, I kind of get.
Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nairaanddollar: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
that can't be certain because a car can develop fault anytime,let me share a little story with you,I no a guy his uncle has a Jaguar,currently the car is grounded because it needs a part that has to be imported from I don't no where,now that car is costing his uncle money to maintain except from buying the spare part of a Jaguar which is expensive, he would pay for shiping the spare in,another thing is that just nobody in the name of "mechanic"can work on a jaguar,he will will need a special mechanic = extra cost,now with all that an averagely rich Nigerian cannot maintain the car without soaking garri.well I won't discourage him fom buying the if your friend is capable to pay the price to own a jaguar,he should go for it and another thing that bother me is that y is he going for the right handy not the left handy. To add: I personally I want to own a g-wagon and I have a idea of how much it will cost to own a g-wagon.LAST BULLET: Jaguars spare part are not readily available in Nigeria
(2) mechanics for Jaguars are not readily available (3)does your friend have the money to keep the car healthy at all times so that he will enjoy.
thank you so much for these insights
Re: Price And Your Advice On Jaguar 2002 S-type. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nairaanddollar:
thank you so much for these insights
its a pleasure to share from my knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Montero 2001 Model Toks. Selling Cheap. SOLD! Thank you JESUS / Clean New Drop Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2003 Model@1.1m...09034805726 / Toks Camry 2007 Muscle Now N1.950M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.