Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Sallah Fresh Joke For You, Tell Me If Am Wrong Or Not Plzzzz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sallah Fresh Joke For You, Tell Me If Am Wrong Or Not Plzzzz (1399 Views)

Joke For Today / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / Do You Ow Who I Am?/ Wrong Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Fresh Joke For You, Tell Me If Am Wrong Or Not Plzzzz by Taiwotasungo: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
I met a girl on TUESDAY and we exchanged phone numbers. I called her on WEDNESDAY and we met for a lunch in one of the best restaurants in town. I sent her flowers on THURSDAY professing my love. I added her on facebook on FRIDAY and we chatted nicely. But that was my mistake. As we chatted things got romantic, she asked me to call her 'now' and in the heat of the momment; I called her without thinking twice.
Me - hello bae
Her - hello Badboy
Me - how you doing
Her- I'm fine and you
Me - I'm ok...just lying on my bed thinking about... ...
She cuts in
Her - honey can you please send me 15k pls...
Me - with pleasure.
I dropped the call, went back to the facebook chat and typed
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK (15Ks)
and sent to her. She called me back and started insulting me, I tried to explain myself but she didn't let me. Pls my people did I do anything wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Fresh Joke For You, Tell Me If Am Wrong Or Not Plzzzz by whillyamz98(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
You just did d rite thing and she got what she asked 4.....lol

(1) (Reply)

Very Seeious: Missing Girl-friend / [funny Pix] Arsenal Players And Official Being Forced To Board Plane / When God Shows You Signs (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.