Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra - Etcetera - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra - Etcetera (577 Views)

For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) / Busted!! Kim Kardashian Mistakenly Exposes Her Body Magic. (photos) / Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra - By Etcetera [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Of Body Magic And Wonder Bra - Etcetera by superken(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Etcetera has A new article for you...this time he comes for those women who are confused and concerned and are learning towards spending their hard-earned money on a magic garment....Lol

Read below Enjoy

Those women who wear simple and proper undergarments, this article is not about you. It is for those women who are confused and concerned and are leaning toward spending their hard-earned money on a magic garment that is being peddled as if it can solve all that ail them, only to be sorely disappointed.
Every eight seconds, a woman looks in the mirror and wants to be smaller. I have a huge problem with this type of women.
Whenever I meet people who pretend to be what they are not, it gets under my skin. When you present yourself as something, you’re asking me to trust you are exactly what you say you are. Why would you then abuse the trust you asked for with the goal of winning my heart? That is not fair. A friend of mine introduced me to a very hot chic at a bar in Ikeja and after hours of hanging out and getting to know each other, she followed me home. All I could think about was what she’d look like under all those tight clothes, but when she finally grunted her way out of those really tight jeans and her body began to spread in all directions, I suddenly had a headache and didn’t feel so well and I gave her cab fare home.

I mean, is this body magic thing for-real? It is ridiculous. To think that someone would honestly wear it instead of putting the time and effort into actually losing the extra pounds should be a personal embarrassment. It’s really gone past pathetic. The extreme to which our women are going to capture an image of beauty that is neither holistic, healthy nor attractive is crazy. It seems so strange that some ladies complain about not being able to find sincere, honest and real men when everything about them is synthetic, processed and unreal. Ladies, let me sell you a clue. If you find a man, any man, who seems to be attracted to women who have certain physical attributes like fake hair, fake nails, fake round bum-bum, fake flat stomach, fake eyelashes and fake breasts, odds are he’s a fake man.

So if that’s what you’re looking for (fake men), then that’s cool. Leave the ‘real’ men to the ‘real’ women. If my girl had to UnCloth and all of a sudden picked up 8 to 10 pounds merely by taking off her corset, the attraction would have ended immediately. Because it is a fraud and I don’t get myself involved with fraudulent people. What worries me most is, how do you as a lady guard your emotions from the reaction you will inevitably receive when that look of shock and disdain appears on the face of your man after he sees those parts you’ve been hiding under that body magic? If you find yourselves that undesirable, why would you expect a man to find you desirable?

Continue reading: http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/10/miracle-of-body-magic-and-wonder-bra.html

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nicki Minaj Has Apologized For 'only' Music Video / Wizkid Behavior: Justin Bieber Not Releasing Album Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.