Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,866 members, 7,942,164 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland (31409 Views)

Who Should Apologise First ''farano Or Luedave''?? / Fayose: APC Must Apologise For Lying To Nigerians On Buhari, Says; "Chatham Hous / Breaking News: South Africa Has Apologise To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by iykepromotions: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
No Time

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by ransomed: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thank you. I hope GEJ till eternity group will learn from this and stop casting aspersion at people for commenting on the activities of our president forgeting that his actions and inactions affect us one way or the other. LAPDOGS, it is time to start barking. Who let the dogs out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Kunlexic(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Winneygirl(f): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Some people live on nairaland.
They join NL and open a thread begging for friends.
They run to properties section to buy a land, and also post pictures of the house they are building (I'm sure some of the labourers are from nairaland).
They stroll to the autos section to buy a car, post their wedding pictures and that of their new born babies.
And if for some reason they nurse an ambition to be their local government chairman in 2050, the spend all their time in politics section generating controversies and endlessly arguing points which may be irrelevant come 2049.
But somehow, they still manage to forget to mention their addresses in the real world. Maybe for fear that someone might know the location of the one-room apartment where they actually live.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by walexGodson(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ok na following
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lolest.
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Misogynist2014(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
You should never take shit from any moderator that thinks himself god.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by MadCow1: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
OduntanGabriel:
1) Your Past Post: Do you have someone who always go to the archive to bring out all your previous post incase it contradicts your new article? Telling you I have been noticing your post (last year ,you said you are married,this year you are single,blah blah) forget this stalkers, you don't have to apologise for your past post here. It is your life, live it.

2) Your Abusive or insulting comments on Nairaland: No matter what u post here on nairaland,some sections of people will praise u while others will yab u.They are meant to happen,Nairaland is an interactive forum ,ur ideas cannot be generally accepted.Therefore there should be no apology for the insults you get here today,they will praise you tomorrow eg( this na d 1st time u go post sense since u don dey post here) my bros manage am.

3) Correcting grammatical errors: Corrections of grammar is one of the beauty of this forum, we have someone like "gbagaun detector" who has always been correcting many errors on this forum and some great people who are wonderful writers. They owe no one any apology,therefore don't take it personal when you are being corrected,i have been corrected many times and no matter how hurt i felt, I learnt from it.

4)BEING YOU: Are u kind of weird? Sometimes nerdy ? Are u always a clown(even in a critical post all u do is to comment with funny stuffs) If other people can't handle it,that's their problem- as long as you like yourself "kokanaye"

5)Expressing your emotions:Do u have to apologise for sharing your emotions? Expressing your emotions is a healthy behaviour and its not something u should practice concealing. You owe no one any apology for that.

6) Giving your honest opinion: let's say seun asks if we are happy with the mods performances,you should be free to say your mind and owe them no apology. Even if that is gonna make them block us for weeks,u owe nobody any apology.

Notable mentions goes to the "omo-oniles(landowners ,spacebookers),garri sellers and buyers,ftp,the thunder doing press up people etc.... Fellow nairanlanders add urs abeg,I don try

I can't be apologetic for nothing I do or did on nairaland cos I am Mad Cow.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Misogynist2014(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lolest.
You should never apologize for bashing any atheist cool
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Ahmeduana(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
gede7744:
ppl wey no get wetin dem wan talk till u talk ur own dem go come quote u come dey abuse
OOH SOMETIMES I FALL INTO THAT CATEGORY BUT NOT OFTEN and there is alway a solid reason for doing that, but JUST AS op SAID I OWe NOBODY ANY APOLOGY#kokanaye!
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Op very nice. I feel like giving you a peck for this. smiley. I usually don't give a Bleep what anyone says/thinks tho esp in reality. smiley
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by justi4jesu(f): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
All noted.
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by donodion(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
OduntanGabriel:
What happened in nairaland,should stay in nairaland.... No hard feelings

you miss out one thing...what about those who.demand what yyou and should not say a out their tribe,religion or country? dat one nko? grin grin grin
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Janetozi(f): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
"Gbagaun detector" i hope u have taken Note of that no 3 point?

For God sake, leave and my grammar alone, e no concern you.

I wanted to church today, but i was not stayed till closing time because hunger is hungering me.

So i go to eat and after eating, cold started colding me.

I don't eventually know what is wrong with me, i am feeling out of palace. Because i am feeling week, my whole body is week.

Happy Sunday to every1

***Gbagaun beware***
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You should never apologize for bashing any atheist cool

I am not an Atheist even when people like you direly need to see me as one.
I'm not a Christian Either.
My siggy says it all.

That said,
Please,
If and when you can,
Do steer clear of my handle.

I will not associate or dignify with a matching reply, anyone whom I deem as downright hurtfully blunt and plain tad insensitive, all in the name of catching fun and trips.
I reckon that while this is a faceless forum where just about anything is permissible, there are actual human beings behind the larger than life monikers and personalities they present to us.

If I can accord a cockroach some degree of honour and respect, even when it treads my path, why not my own kind, albeit, the faceless kind.
Especially seeing as I'm trading one of the most powerful commodities of expression in our world as we know it - WORDS.

I couldn't fault the OP.
In reality, we owe no one anything.

That said, I will apologize to anyone and anything - where, when, and how I deem fit.
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by san316(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
OP u don't have to apologize for being an eediot. Just as i won't apologize for this post. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by justi4jesu(f): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:
if everybody has sense, then this world wont be sweet.

Common sense is not common.

#GEJ till 2025
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by tintingz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
omolizzy:
ked at 4:50pm:
Education / Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by omolizzy(f): 9:23am On Oct 02

RebelLeader15: don't worry, you will retain your space in Ibadan zoo or Obudu cattle ranch when you graduate.
I will be glad to pay and see you in a cage with other animals
Ediot...

Omolizzy
Dis is so serious,wetin I do u guy. Pls I beg I in d name of God don't transfer ur agression of poverty,dejection n rejection on me. U need a doctor ASAP. Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale jatijati,alaileko omokekere. God will punish ur entire generation n sadness shall b ur portion for putting ur big n dirty mouth inside my talk.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 65 Likes 7 Share

Dis is one case. I said my opinion n just like dat d guy attacked me bt anyways dat was my response to him. No regrets n infact ppl like dis prepare u for d outside world to tell u,u might b doing it tin n someone would just attack u for no reason
The guy was wrong for attacking you but your reply sef carry weight.

Sometimes it is better we ignore some fools on NL.

These your curse can resurrect someone. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by omolizzy(f): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
tintingz:
The guy was wrong for attacking you but your reply sef carry weight.
Sometimes it is better to ignore some fools on NL.
These your curse can resurrect someone. grin

I knw say e carry weight bt I no just fit keep quiet. N I will take to ur advise,tanx.
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by tintingz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
omolizzy:

I knw say e carry weight bt I no just fit keep quiet. N I will take to ur advise,tanx.
Good, you own no one any apology for given your opinion like OP stated.

anyway you are welcome. smiley
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by 3kay945(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
This thread seems to be hope for some peeps to retain their stupidity cool

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by 3kay945(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Janetozi:
"Gbagaun detector" i hope u have taken Note of that no 3 point?

For God sake, leave and my grammar alone, e no concern you.

I wanted to church today, but i was not stayed till closing time because hunger is hungering me.

So i go to eat and after eating, cold started colding me.

I don't eventually know what is wrong with me, i am feeling out of palace. Because i am feeling week, my whole body is week.

Happy Sunday to every1

***Gbagaun beware***

What the hell is gbagun detector? Is it a new software
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Janetozi(f): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
3kay945:

i don't even know, all i know is that he detect and disgrace ppl with bad grammatical expression.
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by basille(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Abeg wetin be the meaning of kokanye?
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Janetozi(f): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
3kay945:

i don't even know, all i know is that he detect and disgrace ppl with wrong grammatical expression.
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Janetozi(f): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
It means "it is non of your business"
basille:
Abeg wetin be the meaning of kokanye?
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Denn(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
twaintoy:
E-fight noni... if u spit for ground, e no dey enter mouth again now. My own is end time tinzz.

How's marriage life?
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Vikthor(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Neldrizzy:
OP may God bless the day you joined nairaland.. If all NL guys were like you, here would have be a better place!!
...all NL guys ...u inclusive bah!....
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
donodion:

you miss out one thing...what about those who.demand what yyou and should not say a out their tribe,religion or country? dat one nko? grin grin grin
lol,I think we should respect people's culture nd beliefs but u owe dem no apology 4 not seeing things dere way.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by basille(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Janetozi:
It means "it is non of your business"
Thank you jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.