Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Do Girls Get Raped? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Girls Get Raped? (2773 Views)

6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped! / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Andala: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2008
Why are so many girls rape victims?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
because so many men can not control the thing between their legs
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by whitelexi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
Cos so many men are irresponsible. . . good question that
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2008
sexyLeamon:

because so many men can not control the thing between their legs
Exactly
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Encomium(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
It is simple because the rate of moral decadence is on increase. Men no longer hold their libido tight.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by omega25red(m): 1:21am On Nov 09, 2008
Because there are people who are animals out there people who need to be on medication or locked up in a padded room

mind you women are not the only rape victims ( can't wait to read the response to this)
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by StephenP(m): 1:27am On Nov 09, 2008
So many reasons. Though, I think it's because many men have a higher sex drive and the women are generally viewed as the weaker sex and so the rapists know that they can easily overpower the women and probably get away with it. I bet if all women had a weapon or something they could use to protect themselves all the time, the rape incidents will drop to its lowest.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2008
color me suspicious, but do i get the underlying idea that the poster feels she might have brought it on her self? undecided undecided it's just the way the question is asked.

sorta like 'why do girls grow breasts?'
or 'why do snakes get killed?'
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by naawee: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2008
Because they fuckin' need to get f**ked real hard until that pussy becomes sore! Thats how we niggaz do shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I'm yet to rape a girl, but I hope I'll do so soon just for the sake of doing it!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2008
may God have mercy upon you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by DonEse125(f): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2008
I've got just one thing 2 say:you are one sick dude. You need to be in a straitjacket,locked up in a mental instititution.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by donpappyt(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2008
iceblue:

color me suspicious, but do i get the underlying idea that the poster feels she might have brought it on her self? undecided undecided it's just the way the question is asked.

sorta like 'why do girls grow breasts?'
or 'why do snakes get killed?'

Agreed, what are they doing in where they got raped
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2008
donpappyt:

what do you mean? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by donpappyt(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2008
sexyLeamon:

what do you mean? undecided
[tt][/tt]
Apart from robbers, most girls are raped by people that are close to them
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2008
okay, and the question here is why do they gey raped?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by sistajay(f): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2008
Only a rapist can answer your question, as to why do girls//women get raped.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by donpappyt(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2008
sexyLeamon:

okay, and the question here is why do they gey raped?
Hmmmmmmmmmm difficult question, to me  i don't see a reason  why i should raped a girl,
to some it's fun
why some cannot control their desire,
some it's greed for anytime under skirt
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by donpappyt(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2008
sista-jay:

[
u're right
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by showskill(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2008
To the Topic

In my own point of view, It all depends on their mode of Dressing. The main "TRUTH" (take it or leave it) is that CARELESS DRESSING can misrepresent you and what you stand for.  So, let us beware
                      However their mode of dressing attracts men for fornication or adultery or rape.  NEVER BLAME THE RAPERS - You lured them to it. So, one need to be careful not to be enslaved

ALWAYS DRESS RESPONSIBLE

sista-jay:

Point of correction! but the truth is, am not a rapist
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Opslag(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2008
Intresting.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Opslag(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2008
Intresting.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2008
donpappyt:

you didn't read my post well. it means i don't agree with the impression that the girls bring it on themselves.
showskill:

To the Topic

In my own point of view, It all depends on their mode of Dressing. The main "TRUTH" (take it or leave it) is that CARELESS DRESSING can misrepresent you and what you stand for. So, let us beware
However their mode of dressing attracts men for fornication or adultery or rape. NEVER BLAME THE RAPERS - You lured them to it. So, one need to be careful not to be enslaved

ALWAYS DRESS RESPONSIBLE

Point of correction! but the truth is, am not a rapist

if dressing was the reason, how come our ancestors who wore less clothing than beyonce or lil kim didn't get raped as much as it happens these days? aren't there still cultures (in South Africa for ex) where single girls still walk around topless? how can the sight of an exposed boob or bum be the justification for rape? what about women whose careers force them to close late from work? they are dressed in working clothes aren't they?

i can't seem to grasp the logic behind your post. kindly educate us as to what clothes girls need to wear in order to repulse rapists undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by MrCrackles(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2008
naawee:

Because they fuckin' need to get f**ked real hard until that pussy becomes sore! Thats how we niggaz do shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I'm yet to rape a girl, but I hope I'll do so soon just for the sake of doing it!

shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by asitis(f): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2008
naawee:

I quite shocked!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote]
Because they fuckin' need to get f**ked real hard until that pussy becomes sore! Thats how we niggaz do shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I'm yet to rape a girl, but I hope I'll do so soon just for the sake of doing it! [quote]

ok uncle seun, can we hand over this guy's IP address, and personal info to the police? there has got to be exceptions where that information can be used to prevent crime, no?

@naawee
i wish the court could just put ur crazed balls away for 14 years, before u even do the crime. that's what u get when u rape a girl, which is one of your life's ambitions, innit? we might as well get to the sentencing part and save some poor girl the trouble of your unwanted attention.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2008
It depends ,
The 1st time I raped a girl, I was drunk, she was drunk, and men, she's sexy!
The 2nd time, it was my neighbour. She told me her boyfriend had been refusing her sex for a long time, and she needed sex badly. I suggested we have sex but she said it wasn't right since I'm not her boyfriend. Every other day, she continued to whine to me over her lacking sex. I had to help her out.
The 3rd time , well I'm about to, because I left lagos for paris for like 3 months now and I haven't had sex - maybe because am black. Ashewo say na 200 euros, how na? Anyway hopefully now that Obama is president, I might soon have sex without raping.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by MrCrackles(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by server34(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2008
Its not fair the way I was banned from the forum because of a simple joke dat was aimed at provoking friendly reactions. If you go on banning people each time they tell a joke, what happens to the other times that they contribute meaningfully to the forum? Kindly do the needful.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by MrCrackles(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2008
server34:

Its not fair the way I was banned from the forum because of a simple joke that was aimed at provoking friendly reactions. If you go on banning people each time they tell a joke, what happens to the other times that they contribute meaningfully to the forum? Kindly do the needful.

haha
sour grapes
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2008
MrCrackles:

sour grapes

Can be turned into wine. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by MrCrackles(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2008
Okija_juju:

Can be turned into wine. grin

grin
Re: Why Do Girls Get Raped? by server34(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2008
MrCrackles:

haha
sour grapes

Snitch! 1-liner, lacking creativity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Cleaner Who Returned Gold Worth Over N249m Gets Honoured (Photos) / Massive Jubilation As Police Arrests Nnamdi Kanu / OAU Final-year Student Caught, Paraded For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.