Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? (2637 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know / Wrong Comment: Men Can Cheat But Women Must Not Cheat In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by amakufrancis(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:

Seriously, I wonder why it's like that. They are encouraging their Men to cheat on their wives lipsrsealed
lol, well i love the culture tho . grin
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by priscaoge(f): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
lol, well i love the culture tho . grin

You must come from that village angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by spanzed(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:
I know of a community that any married woman that cheats on her hubby will go mad instantly and when the man cheats,Nothing will happen to him undecided undecided
*whispers to her ears please which community is that*na does kind place me like.. grin
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by lawrenceunaa: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
computerboy:
wink
lol
our genitals are not the same
the penis of a man enters a hole and can easily be washed
but the hole of a woman is entered by a rod but can't be washed

but there is no excuse for cheating
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by dre11(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
That's a long story that the gods will answer....
Because am still waiting for permission to cheat self
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
Its we the female that permit dem to cheat cos we have been trained to be submissive,forgiving and gentle.when I was growing up and I see adult folks cheating I thought it was normal until I started reading before knowning it was wrong.Some ladies still accept cheating;its dis ones u will see claiming one useless number one aka first lady.another thing is religion;a muslim girl that has been trained that her husband is allowed to marry four wives will turn blind eyes on cheating even the husband sef won't feel remorse for cheating.but we all know wen its a lady that cheats she is tagged a WHOR€.so we can conclude it society(family,frnds.etc)and religion.I totally disagree with cheating as part of man's Nature or being in the blood.
you are very right. Thumbs up
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
can you get married to lemme say 5 men at a time, but men can get married to as many ladies as possible, some men will just use cheating as subtitute to marrying many wives. I dnt support cheating on the other hand thoo, but you babes just av to bear it. He go change with time. And i be think say u gals said Men are polygamous in nature ooo, abi the saying no be true again?
you see what I mean? We just have to bear it? So if ur lady cheats, will you also bear it?
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:
I know of a community that any married woman that cheats on her hubby will go mad instantly and when the man cheats,Nothing will happen to him undecided undecided
that community is full of cheating men. Why won't the men go mad as well?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by amakufrancis(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
CharmO1:
you see what I mean? We just have to bear it? So if ur lady cheats, will you also bear it?
she can never do such naw, our tradition is against it. If can try it tho only if she wn run mad.
Re: Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? by amakufrancis(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:

You must come from that village angry angry angry angry angry angry
hmmm, ya and cant do anything about it, i think its a tradition that has come to stay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... / [VIDEO + Photos] Nigerian Students Having Raw S*x 18+ / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.