Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. (2805 Views)

Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. / Has Your HTC Phone Ever Crashed? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by fab04(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2014
yrash:
Gud dy.jst brought htcG2 n a file ws transfer 2 me in zip format.And d guy tod me i wil nid to change it bck 2 apk b4 installing it n do nt kwn hw to change it.pls hlp me out.
You'll need to download and install xplore from playstore. Launch d xplore app and go to the zip file u want change to apk. tap and hold the file then tap 'rename' after d options appear. U should be able to rename the file extention from there
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by dasphinx1(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2014
dasphinx1:
Wat solution do u suggest for the pink or purple screen display wen the camera app is opened for htc one m7?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Famolove(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
fab04:

Get an original HTC charger, and try not to use the done while charging
BRO HAV TRY 2GET ORIGINAL HTC CHARGER BUT AL NA DSAME PLS WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. by Cannonleo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jhuniyour:
So that's why you aren't using your HTC? eyah sowiiiie but someone can help anyways perhaps if not me, another person can.

Start putting up all issues here and get them solved.

You can also like my page in the signature below.
I am unable to use apps like lagfix(fstrim) ram manager (creating swap file) to extend the useless ram
note my bootloader is unlocked ,custom recovery is installed and my phone is rooted.though am using stock Rom
need help cos I cant still mount system as read write
wondering if my kernel is stilled locked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Exploded In My Pocket!! / New Iphone 12 Renders Point To Quad Camera And Throwback Design / The Rise And Rise Of TECNO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.