Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,913 members, 7,969,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home (973 Views)

Oil Prices Rise 5% On Talk Of Output Cut / Why You Must Register That Trade Mark, Business Name, Or Company! / Best Way To Send Money Home From UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by 20dollars(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
I really thank God for my life from grass to grace .. I never had a better yesterday .. Things get improving ... I started internet business with zero kobo but i looked back now and see the way dollars keep raining .. INdeed this is God....Forex business has been a breakthrough for me .. what other people are running away from is what am doing sweat Lesly ... please note forex business is the best internet business have ever done if you ever discover the secret of this money making machine ... you will drop whatever you are doing and face it full time... But the secret is shown to only few and THANK GOD AM AMONG THE FEW !!! ONLY 5% OF THOSE THAT TRADE FOREX TAKE MONEY HOME..... INDEED I CAN BOLDLY SAY IT ANYWHERE THAT AM AMONG THE 5% AND I CAN PROVE IT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD... YOU ARE FREE TO MEET ME ONE ON ONE TO KNOW IF TRUE OR NOT WITH ENOUGH PROOFS ....I WISH YOU SUCCESS IN ANY INTERNET BUSINESS YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by OCTAVO: 12:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Ok. So, wetin make we do na?

1 Like

Re: Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by myola777(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2014
OCTAVO:
u never understand him, he wants u to contact him. help me ask him who send him all the story. na today!
Re: Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by Moneyb: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2014
Agreed, only a small percentage of forex traders make reasonable income to sustain them on a monthly basis. The question each and every forex trader should always be asking himself/herself is that " are you part of that small percentage? " If you would like to be why not check out a signal service provider i have used over and over again and that am happy i found them http://marketsgain.net/signal-alerts-services/ or better still buy any of their software here http://products.marketsgain.net/

Just passing by.
Re: Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by fxstory(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
fx is not for every one.to succeed in it you must be willing to learn the in and out in forex trading.learning what you need to know in trading forex will help a lot in succeeding
Re: Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by coolscott(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
The guys at www.facebook.com/myforexsolution offer you good return on your money. Check them out. They have nice results
Re: Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by Whobedatte(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Then how can we contact you?
Re: Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by rozayx5(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
OCTAVO:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Only 5% Of People That Trade Forex Take Money Home by natruetalk: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
hmmm, see as traders dey use styles advertising their services

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Website Design Proposal - Step By Step Instructions / Mistakes To Avoid In Social Media Marketing / Flour Price ??good Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.