Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Logistic Support Needed: I Have To Get Obama To Okija Asap! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Logistic Support Needed: I Have To Get Obama To Okija Asap! (736 Views)

Picture : When You Try To Get Obama To Speak About A Black Issue. / Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian / Voting Machines Altering Votes From Obama To Romney In Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistic Support Needed: I Have To Get Obama To Okija Asap! by duabba: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2008
I need to get the US President-Elect Barack Obama to Okija in Anambra State to go take a hot bubble bath (, Ngige, you know how we do) after 2 years of electioneering and a pending hand-over. Now, we have to insulate (Odeshii) the new guy against "you know whom" and "you know what".

Abeg who knows him well enough to invite him for the nocturnal bath, NIGERIAN STYLE!

Logistics urgently needed: A cutlasses, kolanuts, big black drum, calabash, a nicely weeded bush path, drugs to silence the paparazzi and a Kenya Ghana-Must-Go bag. [

b]Contractors please do apply NOW![/b] grin

(1) (Reply)

What Has World Cryzis Changed In You? / Obj: No Winner For Mo Ibrahim Prize!says Foundation / Iran Unveils New Drone With A 24-hour Non-stop Flight Capability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.