Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest (662 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest by oyinremie: 2:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Girls, girls, what won;t they do for the money?
Geoffrey Oji is currently one of the most popular young people in Nigeria right now and that fame lies solely in his emergence as the winner of MTN Project Fame just last weekend. The young man, who became a car owner with millions in his account by virtue of winning the reality TV show, has revealed that girls who had rejected his advances in the past, are now forced into returning the favour.
Speaking mainly on what has changed about him since winning Season 7 of the rewarding music reality show in a recent interview with Punch, he said:

‘The followership on my social media has increased, this is the time people want to start talking to you, seeking your attention and it is really good.’

Not done with putting how much his social media profile has risen in just a few days after he was featured on most Nigerian media platforms, Geoffrey said:

Some girls that I had tried to woo in the past but refused now want me to woo them again, saying they would agree. One called me recently and said I should ask her out again and she would accept but I was just laughing and I said no.’

http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/winner-of-project-fame-season-vii-says.html

Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest by freshness2020: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2014
Keep saying NO to "em all.. Until ♈όϋ get heart desire...no one of em wants to be loyal, but wants to get a share from the royalty!

1 Like

Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest by princealbashir: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2014
Ediot. Better focus on your music career. Give ladies too much attention and you're finished.

3 Likes

Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2014
M.a.d guy, wetin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest by CBNIM: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Who askam? Better focus on building your music career if you really want to keep enjoying that limelight, otherwise sorry go be your name when that money finish.
Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest by anumide(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
lie lie. every dude that win small change nw ll be using d female gender to shine. mtchweew

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Adds 342 000 New Dstv Subscribers; Dstv Boxoffice Now Tops A Massive / Terminator: Genisys Movie News / Acting Jobs Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.