Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Need Help Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Badly (850 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help Badly On This Please Come In / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Badly by Handsome1: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2008
Well i need help on this, Well luv a gurl so much that i could die(not really)4 her,so i went to her and i told her my felling and she told me NO so later run i found out that she was with another of my friend that she told him dat she like him and so on.Now the Guy(my frnd)said he does not want her anymore but he has not told her sha but his behavoiur shall tell her,So now i dnt know if i should go back to her and ask her again because i really LUV HER WITH ALL MY SOUL BODY AND MIND.I NEED HELP
Re: I Need Help Badly by arramyjay: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2008
You can go ask her again,but she may resufe you again,but i wont hurt to try again.
Re: I Need Help Badly by robby1(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2008
well u can't force her to love u. and u will look bad and desperate if u try to get her by telling her that ur firnd does not like her. Dont ever appear desperate to a girl
Re: I Need Help Badly by robby1(m): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2008
oh and its infatuation not love. Know the difference. u'll get over it.
Re: I Need Help Badly by Handsome1: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2008
Well, @shegirl71 I Think i will try again and if she refuse i will just leave her
Re: I Need Help Badly by omega25red(m): 12:59am On Nov 09, 2008
i think it's a bad idea for you to try again
1. your friend is with her if he dumps her you become hated by association
2. why would you want a girl your friend dated it would seem to her that you are passing her around
3. why are you trying to date someone who you know is with your friend what sort of friend are you
4. find another girl to have a crush on dont take advantage of a girl whose heart was just broken it would back fire on you because even if she agrees to go out with you, it would be to make your friend mad and you would be a rebound which is a bad position to be in
Re: I Need Help Badly by Handsome1: 1:46am On Nov 09, 2008
well the fact is that my friend was not like into the relationship thing sha he kinda of knows that i like the gurl .SEE I WILL TRY AND GIVE U A FEEDBACK BY ON MONDAY
Re: I Need Help Badly by jgirl3: 3:11am On Nov 09, 2008
I agree with omega. Don't go back to her and ask again.
The fact that she likes your friend, she might go out with you or be around you just to get on your friend's good side. She doesn't like you and she can cheat on you if your guy says he's ready for her. It's a terrible idea.
Re: I Need Help Badly by chamotex(m): 4:00am On Nov 09, 2008
Dont give up the fight cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Need Help Badly by sima(f): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2008
@topic
she refused d first time. . why go d second time angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need Help Badly by chamotex(m): 4:27am On Nov 09, 2008
sima:

@topic
she refused d first time. . why go d second time angry angry angry angry angry angry

when I refused you the first time, didn't you come back. tongue cool
Re: I Need Help Badly by sima(f): 4:29am On Nov 09, 2008
liar. . na mi reject u shocked
n' when i went back d second time. . i went back 4 my bra
Re: I Need Help Badly by jgirl3: 4:32am On Nov 09, 2008
Chamo and sima - go back to your bedrooms. Don't corrupt this thread with your pre-intimacy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Help Badly by sima(f): 4:33am On Nov 09, 2008
he started it again. . seriously tongue
Re: I Need Help Badly by chamotex(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2008
oops!! j-girl again *jumps out of the window* im outta here cheesy
Re: I Need Help Badly by chika98: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2008
Maybe second time is the charm.
Re: I Need Help Badly by jgirl3: 4:42am On Nov 09, 2008
chamotex:

oops!! j-girl again *jumps out of the window* I'm out of here cheesy
Running from women now? This is a new low for you chamo. I expect you to be a man and stand by your woman and proudly claim her. Stop denying poor sima like this o!
Re: I Need Help Badly by sima(f): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
ehn. . shocked i get my own husband oO
chamo is just a spare tyre cool
Re: I Need Help Badly by LoveAlways(f): 2:21am On Nov 10, 2008
Yeah, you should try again. If she refuses you, move on. Once she sees you with another girl, she will wonder about you romantically.
Re: I Need Help Badly by TOYOSI20(f): 2:57am On Nov 10, 2008
Sorry ehn just move on. . . .for ur sake and hers. . . . . . wink
Re: I Need Help Badly by olaremint(m): 4:28am On Nov 10, 2008
@poster common go and ask her again and prepare well too,now the battle will be easier,you know how to conquer and when you succeed,go for the kill and our soul is yours forever,its going to be easy now,enjoy. grin
Re: I Need Help Badly by Handsome1: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
Thanks All Will Ask Her Again and If she says No i leave Her
Re: I Need Help Badly by olaremint(m): 4:16am On Nov 13, 2008
handsome,be a sport, i bet you if you applied for a visa from her embassy now, you will get it,now is your chance,take it.
Re: I Need Help Badly by category(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2008
@ post
I don't think i can give help BADLY grin
Think what you need is good advise
and all the above advice are for your consumption
Re: I Need Help Badly by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2008
hi,

try again
no harm in trying.
d worst she can do is say "no"
try my dear
Re: I Need Help Badly by amaz: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2008
hi dear,if u trully luv dis girl,pls follow ur heart.

(1) (Reply)

Must A Lady Put On An Engagement Ring Even If Shes Not Engaged? / Who's To Blame? / Was Asked To Quit; Few Weeks To Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.