Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,176 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! (282377 Views)

Apply For LASU 2nd Round Post Utme 2014/2015 / Lasu 2nd Choice Candidates. / Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Ogunwest: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Does that mean candidates who aren't indigenes of lagos state but scored 220, 230 in Utme and 62, 70 in Putme respectively and also choose Lasu as their first choice of institution are not certain of securing admission and so they should go for changing of course? Pls I need reasonable enlightenment on this.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Olammy76(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ogunwest:
Does that mean candidates who aren't indigenes of lagos state but scored 220, 230 in Utme and 62, 70 in Putme respectively and also choose Lasu as their first choice of institution are not certain of securing admission and so they should go for changing of course? Pls I need reasonable enlightenment on this.
am waiting for reply on this too..i score 220 and 68 in utme and putme..and avnt been admitted
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ogunwest:
What i can tell you is that nobody knows anything right now because whoever is runnig the affairs of LASU right now is like a mad man on the loose. If you know you're not an indigene and you're tired of waking up each morning staring your dad in the face and running the same routine, change your course. I have seen the list of available courses and i think there are nice courses there too.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Slyder(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Atogirl:
He cannot change to physics.His jamb combination is not appropriate for it
What of the Agric?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Slyder(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
UniqueGem:
I would have preferred agric too. But Physics Vs Botany, i don't know. Try finding out if the defficiency of Agric in his O'level will affect his chances.
thanks man
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Slyder(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
UniqueGem:
What i can tell you is that nobody knows anything right now because whoever is runnig the affairs of LASU right now is like a mad man on the loose. If you know you're not an indigene and you're tired of waking up each morning staring your dad in the face and running the same routine, change your course. I have seen the list of available courses and i think there are nice courses there too.
Mad man on the loose?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Slyder:
Mad man on the loose?
Of cause... If whoever is in charge isn't mad, how do we explain somebody with 31 getting admitted while someone with 75's fate is still undecided? If he isn't mad, why would he release change of course form without releasing departmental cut off mark? How would you know your score doesn't qualify you for your preferred course and how would you know your score qualifies you for the course you're changing to. Whoever is in charge is messed up.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by ShebaAllyson: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
I just change my course to accounting and hope for dinner best
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by AdorableTm(f): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Is it compulsory one prints out the slip after changing the course? Cos i wanna do it on my phone.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Gbexador(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
D Jamb subjcts I sat 4: Econs, Eng, Litrature, Govt. I applied 4 mass comm initially but nw pls i need advice o. With dis subjects combo which course can go with it amongst Accounting, theatre arts and Agric science, I have not agric in my o'level by d way.

Jamb: 190, putme: 63.
Pls i need advice asap. Tnx.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by AdorableTm(f): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Gbexador:
D Jamb subjcts I sat 4: Econs, Eng, Litrature, Govt. I applied 4 mass comm initially but nw pls i need advice o. With dis subjects combo which course can go with it amongst Accounting, theatre arts and Agric science, I have not agric in my o'level by d way.

Pls i need advice asap. Tnx.

I don't know if it can go for Theatre Arts, but Accounting and Agric Science is way off limits..
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Gbexador(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
AdorableTm:

I don't know if it can go for Theatre Arts, but Accounting and Agric Science is way off limits..
meaning theatre art maybe more fitting than the remaining two abi?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by martins1930: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pls what's the correct subject combination for zoology,I'm thinking of changing from chemistry, the existing combo I have is english physic chem bio.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Joeself1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
AdorableTm:
Is it compulsory one prints out the slip after changing the course? Cos i wanna do it on my phone.
bae,you are not printing anything ooo,everything just looks like scam to me,no minimum scores to apply, you just apply and they tell you course changed success, lasu dey mad aswear!
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Joeself1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
martins1930:
Pls what's the correct subject combination for zoology,I'm thinking of changing from chemistry, the existing combo I have is english physic chem bio.
Thanks in anticipation
That fit in for zoology
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Gbexador(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Joeself1:

That fit in for zoology
Pls i ur need advice.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Joeself1(m): 12:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Gbexador:
Pls i ur need advice.
theatre arts is the best option for you
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by smartdave1: 2:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Wow! The thread is now trending again. lol
LASU ooooo
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by manuelt45: 5:33am On Oct 15, 2015
hey guys,d lasu change of course is for indegen only.but where am confuse is ar dey nt going release any list for we dat did nt choose dem......#Godineedurhelp.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by dakonami1: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2015
smartdave1:
Wow! The thread is now trending again. lol

LASU ooooo
u havent seen anything yet,wait for d 2nd list to cum out
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by wizstar001: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2015
I score 75 in postume and 195 in jamb apply for public administration didn't choose lasu in jamb also none indigenes. I'm safe or I should tink of doing change of course nd please any suggestions of course I could change to only don't hve yourba and biology in my 0'level
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Gbexador(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Wol up guys, I hope dis change of course will not lead to writing another lasu putme o, shey lasu will not come 2mao nd say those that changed their course must buy form nd sit 4 anoda exam 4 d change to take effect? Just saying...
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by smartdave1: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2015
dakonami1:
u havent seen anything yet,wait for d 2nd list to cum out
lol
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by MrTolulope(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2015
wizstar001:
I score 75 in postume and 195 in jamb apply for public administration didn't choose lasu in jamb also none indigenes. I'm safe or I should tink of doing change of course nd please any suggestions of course I could change to only don't hve yourba and biology in my 0'level

Ur chance of admission without choosing them in Jamb is very low bro
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by martins1930: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2015
Wait ooo,pls is this COC now the basis for admission consideration or they're trying to move students,cos its becoming confusing
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Morning guys. I have a piece of advice for you, especially those that didn't choose LASU.
If you know you did not choose them, even if you score heaven on earth, i'll advice you to leave that competitive course and pick something else from the COC form. Like the guy Joeself here, though he scored 80somthing in the post ume, he still stuck with is fisheries and aquatic science/biology, he is somebody that wants to study medicine ooo. The only way lasu would not admit him is if they refuse to admit anyone that didn't choose them as 1st choice.
And for the MBBS female applicants that didn't do so well(if you chose them or not), i'll advice you to switch to nursing; nursing is a good alternative to remain in medical line(I for one do not like the idea of a male nurse, sounds gay and weird to me), and for the male, i'll advice Botany-i think there is no single course MBBS students does that Botany student don't do, maybe a few(if there's any). You all can go for Agric too because its the future big thing in this country and beyond.
Engineering students, you have physics to go for those who are not indigenes while indigenes have about 3 good engineering courses apart from physics to choose from.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
Morning guys. I have a piece of advice for you, especially those that didn't choose LASU.
If you know you did not choose them, even if you score heaven on earth, i'll advice you to leave that competitive course and pick something else from the COC form. Like the guy Joeself here, though he scored 80somthing in the post ume, he still stuck with is fisheries and aquatic science/biology, he is somebody that wants to study medicine ooo. The only way lasu would not admit him is if they refuse to admit anyone that didn't choose them as 1st choice.
And for the MBBS female applicants that didn't do so well(if you chose them or not), i'll advice you to switch to nursing; nursing is a good alternative to remain in medical line(I for one do not like the idea of a male nurse, sounds gay and weird to me), and for the male, i'll advice Botany-i think there is no single course MBBS students does that Botany student don't do, maybe a few(if there's any). You all can go for Agric too because its the future big thing in this country and beyond.
Engineering students, you have physics to go for those who are not indigenes while indigenes have about 3 good engineering courses apart from physics to choose from.
an advs bro.. I ddnt choose them and am aspiring to study transport.. Does it mean i hav to change the course ...
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Ladokites:
an advs bro.. I ddnt choose them and am aspiring to study transport.. Does it mean i hav to change the course ...
Since vacancy is still being advertised in Transport, it shows they don't have enough candidate there and need more applicant. I Advice you stick with it, you don't need to change.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by TumbaChristopher: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2015
TumbaChristopher:
my name on my jamb result is slightly different from dat of my lasu result...(david christopher-tumba) for jamb and (david christoher-tumba) for lasu...d diff is d "p"...do u guyz think it would affect me during d clearance...pls I need a reliable response...thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Ladokites:
Change course again to transport.I think the only way people are eligible for 2nd list is filling the change of course form.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Joeself1(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
exactly my thoughts, lasu might not give admission to candidates that didn't choose them at all,everything just looks like jokes to me,they said we should apply for change of course, no minimum marks to apply, that means everybody can apply no matter ur score... and moreover, the platform for the registration is too simple ,you can change ur course as many times as you want,lasu is just a scam, if they don't want to admit those that didn't choose em,they should have told us since... stupid school with foolish management, I wonder how dumb their admission officer is,the guy must be clueless...

I don't even rely on them again, I have been looking for alternative.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Drandrew: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Good day great Nigerian student. For all those who wish to follow up their admission should call this number 081-4655-8519

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (129) (Reply)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites). / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / Nigerian Students In China

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.