Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,176 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! (282377 Views)

Apply For LASU 2nd Round Post Utme 2014/2015 / Lasu 2nd Choice Candidates. / Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Jassey: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Okay I need your help guys...I got 267 in jamb and I got 85 in the p.utme,....I didn't pick lasu as my first choice + I am not an indigene....I picked Economics am yet to offered admission....should I change my course to Accounting or I should till stick with Economics....pls advise
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
lasu dont care about ur jamb subject combination, ur olevel gangan is d koko, ur olevel will determine what to change to, if u care alot choose d course dat fit-in ur olevel, but if u dont care choose any course, lasu will change d course 4 u during their screening to d course u fit in, some people dat got medicine will end-up in botany,bio edu and co, while some dat got mass com end-up in his edu,yoruba&comm art,his&inter rel, also some dat got bis admin will end-up in bis edu,philosophy and others, it is all due to their olevel mismatching what they apply for and get

Lasu cares a lot about jamb combination.If your jamb combination does not suit your course,they will give you another course.Or might even withdraw your admission if it doesnt fit any course
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Jassey: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jassey:
Okay I need your help guys...I got 267 in jamb and I got 85 in the p.utme,....I didn't pick lasu as my first choice + I am not an indigene....I picked Economics am yet to offered admission....should I change my course to Accounting or I should till stick with Economics....pls advise
And I don't also accounting in my o'level...I've maths eng govt com eco
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jassey:

And I don't also accounting in my o'level...I've maths eng govt com eco
IRPM,Accounting,Bus Admin only require Math,English and Economics for o-levels and Jamb,You can go ahead.You have a strong chance of being picked for Accounting
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atogirl:
Lasu cares a lot about jamb combination.If your jamb combination does not suit your course,they will give you another course.Or might even withdraw your admission if it doesnt fit any course
it show u knw notin about lasu, the lasu me i am, dont check ur jamb combination, they check olevel's to determine what to give student, and lasu will never withdraw any admitted student unless ur olevel is so bad,maybe in a case of not passing english language,cause u cant study any course without not passing english, or u fake ur indigineship dat when they will withdraw ur admission, and am 1,000,000per-cent sure of what am saying, ask any other stalite
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
it show u knw notin about lasu, the lasu me i am, dont check ur jamb combination, they check olevel's to determine what to give student, and lasu will never withdraw any admitted student unless ur olevel is so bad,maybe in a case of not passing english language,cause u cant study any course without not passing english, or u fake ur indigineship dat when they will withdraw ur admission, and am 1,000,000per-cent sure of what am saying, ask any other stalite
A staylite told me last year that people with wrong jamb combination would not be admitted to that course. They will be given another course.Infact two staylites told me this.Both admitted last year.
Maybe lasu of before did not use jamb combination but lasu of now uses jamb combination
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atogirl:
A staylite told me last year that people with wrong jamb combination would not be admitted to that course. They will be given another course.Infact two staylites told me this.Both admitted last year.
Maybe lasu of before did not use jamb combination but lasu of now uses jamb combination
is either they told u lies or u 4got what they told u, they may told u olevel and u think is jamb combination, lasu have a screening paper they give to student during clearance,if u seen d paper b4,u will knw dat there is no provision for complain on jamb combination error. all d process u will pass true b4 u are recognise as a admitted student is on the paper, and their is no jamb-combination issue on the paper, also they have what is called "rejection form" and d rejection-form is to be filled by student dat there olevel is not match wit d course given to them, and they are to come back with d form to take another course, am telling all dis to show to u dat i knw 100per-cent of d admission process in lasu, ask those stalite,the name of the form they give to wrong jamb combination student, maybe they will be able to answer
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80,i am also very sure of what i am saying
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atogirl:
I heard right.I believe you are a lasu student.You could ask the 100l students if jamb combination is important and they will tell you if people were affected.
All im trying to do is advise people here so they dont cry on clearance day.It can be painful.
100level are mostly my hostel mate, have ask them,they said there is notin like lasu checking jamb-combination, maybe u are talking about unilag,cause jamb combination matter alot in unilag
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
100level are mostly my hostel mate, have ask them,they said there is notin like lasu checking jamb-combination, maybe u are talking about unilag,cause jamb combination matter alot in unilag
Brannyslim and Thorby please shed more light on this.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atogirl:
0coded80,i am also very sure of what i am saying
if u dont hear me have heard u
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by tolaxin(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
bros shey hostel dey for guys ni?? Cus me hear say lasu no get hostel for guys o
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
tolaxin:
bros shey hostel dey for guys ni?? Cus me hear say lasu no get hostel for guys o
off-campus hostel
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by tolaxin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
off-campus hostel
oh.. Where is that located? I mean is it very close to sch? And what is the rent rate?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
Ive heard just that im very sure lasu uses jamb combination.Even the admission officer said so
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by davidj20: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pls enlight me on dat indigenship source...
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atogirl:
Ive heard just that im very sure lasu uses jamb combination.Even the admission officer said so
who are those called admission officers in lasu and who are those dat do screen aspirant in lasu?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Gbexador(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
After changing my course, am still seeing the previous course nd not d new one. Is that the way it should be or I didn't do it well?... Pls sum1 say sumtin.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
who are those called admission officers in lasu and who are those dat do screen aspirant in lasu?
Lasu uses jamb combination and that is the plain truth.No doubt about that.Someone that did biology in jamb cannot do any engineering course and another that did maths in jamb cannot do medicine in lasu
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Gbexador:
After changing my course, am still seeing the previous course nd not d new one. Is that the way it should be or I didn't do it well?... Pls sum1 say sumtin.
Its normal.You dont need to worry about that as long as lasu gave you the notification that you changed course
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by manuelt45: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
just did mine.(from elect and computer engr to mathematics) pls wat do u tink of it?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atogirl:
Lasu uses jamb combination and that is the plain truth.No doubt about that.Someone that did biology in jamb cannot do any engineering course and another that did maths in jamb cannot do medicine in lasu
lol, sorry for arguing wit u 4 long,is because 2day is free day 4 me, dat y i have time 4 blind-arguing wit u, u dont knw what u are saying
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by tolaxin(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
lol, sorry for arguing wit u 4 long,is because 2day is free day 4 me, dat y i have time 4 blind-arguing wit u, no dont knw what u are saying
bros, you no answer me finish na
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by AdorableTm(f): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
0coded80:
lol, sorry for arguing wit u 4 long,is because 2day is free day 4 me, dat y i have time 4 blind-arguing wit u, no dont knw what u are saying

So you're saying i can study any course in Lasu, no matter my jamb combo?
Can i change my course to Law, then?
Despite not being an art student?
The fact that Lasu never used it before, doesn't mean they can't use it this year... *Case Closed*
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by ShebaAllyson: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
ur combination matters a lot in lasu, as at last year, people wit wrong combination were given Noda course .....so don't let sum 1 deceive you here
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Now that yhu guys are talking abt combination or not combination.... So what wuld appn to thos dat use AW.. awaiting result.?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Thorby(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Both r checked and required....
But Your O'level result is more important to them...
If u chose wrong jamb combination, u will still b given the admission but may change your course during screening and depending on the person that screened u...
I can remember vividly a lady wanted to change to business admin., I don't know the course she chose tho. She was told to wait so that they can confirm the requirements for both jamb and O'level... So both r important and required...
Also, those people r funny... They can change your course from Yoruba edu to Law if u r lucky grin
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
AdorableTm:

So you're saying i can study any course in Lasu, no matter my jamb combo?
Can i change my course to Law, then?
Despite not being an art student?
The fact that Lasu never used it before, doesn't mean they can't use it this year... *Case Closed*
it is d person dat doesnt knw those that do screen fresher,i want to be arguing wit? dat how i told one guy about tins going on in lasu,d guy wrote lasu 2nd pume last yr and applied for pol science,when d result came out,he got 76% i think(2nd highest score) in pol science of about 300 aspirant, he posted it here and i advise him on what to do and told him about how tins goes here in lasu, he argued wit me , at last,when d list came out, they didnt give him anytin not even arabic edu dat nobody apply for, while those dat got as low as 45% in pol sci are now in lasu enjoying d course,since they knw their way, button-line, 70% of those dat will get admission on merit have already gotten it, if lasu pity u guy they will release one more list on merit, any other list u see will shock u,so "if u dont want to learn by advise u learn by experience" if u like listening to advise,if u like dont, after-all i have being reading u guy messages since all dis days without droping a comment, and is not a must i comment,infact i have no business here,i dont even knw what am doing here since i have alot of sch work to do.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by manuelt45: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2015
manuelt45:
just did mine.(from elect and computer engr to mathematics) pls wat do u tink of it?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by tolaxin(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2015
Ladokites:
Now that yhu guys are talking abt combination or not combination.... So what wuld appn to thos dat use AW.. awaiting result.?
your waec result never come out since abi Which one you dey await again?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by tolaxin(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2015
0coded80:
it is d person dat doesnt knw those that do screen fresher,i want to be arguing wit? dat how i told one guy about tins going on in lasu,d guy wrote lasu 2nd pume last yr and applied for pol science,when d result came out,he got 76% i think(2nd highest score) in pol science of about 300 aspirant, he posted it here and i advise him on what to do and told him about how tins goes here in lasu, he argued wit me , at last,when d list came out, they didnt give him anytin not even arabic edu dat nobody apply for, while those dat got as low as 45% in pol sci are now in lasu enjoying d course,since they knw their way, button-line, 70% of those dat will get admission on merit have already gotten it, if lasu pity u guy they will release one more list on merit, any other list u see will shock u,so "if u dont want to learn by advise u learn by experience" if u like listening to advise,if u like dont, after-all i have being reading u guy messages since all dis days without droping a comment, and is not a must i comment,infact i have no business here,i dont even knw what am doing here since i have alot of sch work to do.
bros you simply don't know what you are talking about. In fact you are going off-line already. You cannot tell me that I can apply for medicine with literature, govt, Yoruba and history as utme subject combinations. Who does that huh undecided
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 0coded80: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2015
tolaxin:
bros you simply don't know what you are talking about. In fact you are going off-line already. You cannot tell me that I can apply for medicine with literature, govt, Yoruba and history as utme subject combinations. Who does that huh :-/
use ur i.q, who told u dat u can apply for medicine wit yoruba,lit and co as ur jamb subject combination, how will u pass d jamb and pume since u are a science student, dat is not what i mean, i only said lasu dont care about ur jamb subject combination,just like oau will cancel ur admission cause u wrote commerce in jamb as ur subject combination and cancel ur admission cause u wrote further-maths as ur jamb subject, d guy dat i 1st reply said he wrote econs,lit,govt,eng, and was asking if he can study a management course wit dat and i told him yes dat lasu dont care just like oau and unilag that care alot, how can u wrote lit,yoruba,history and english and apply for medicine, what olevel subject which u now present in d screening? and who did u manage to pass history,yoruba,lit as a science student? simple english u dont understand, for example u will get law wit eng,maths,govt,econs or govt,lit,yoruba,english or english,commerce,lit,maths etc, instead of eng,lit,crk or irk,govt dat is d write subject as ur jamb combination, the main thing is dat u should have eng and 4 of crk or irk,govt,lit,yoruba,arabic,history and co in ur olevel when presenting it, dat all i said dat u guys change it to a science student wit chem,phy,eng,bio as jamb combination coming for art course he had no knowledge about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (129) (Reply)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites). / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / Nigerian Students In China

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.