Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,509 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Advise Me Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Me Please (624 Views)

I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! / TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Please by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good morning.I need your help nairalanders.I will be so glad if a moderator here can help me push this to frontpage so that I will pick from the best pieces of advice.I am a fresh graduate of statistics who in November 4th suppose to be at NYSC camp.I just came home for holiday and my uncle gave me an amount to learn solar installation in an ibadan company.This will take me for 3 months to learn.He insists I forget about NYSC and face the trainning of the solar installation.Now,am convinced cos I like to serve and at the same time love to be independent.My name is already mobilised.Please,I need advice pls..Which way should I follow?OR does NYSC train corpers on solar installation so that I quickly try to influence my posting to Ibadan?Thanks
Re: Advise Me Please by Lovetinz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Go and serve.
Solar installation is not as lucrative as you think.
You can teach yourself solar installation. I did.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by Merlissa(f): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Go and serve!!

It's very important.. Try and work your posting to ibadan, so that way you can serve and work at the solar company... (That's called killing two birds with one stone wink)

Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Merlissa:

Go and serve!!

It's very important.. Try and work your posting to ibadan, so that way you can serve and work at the solar company... (That's called killing two birds with one stone wink)

Happy Sunday!
This is the best for you.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by Emmadgud(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dear d last post bf mine hv said it all, adhere 2 it.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by omogidi234(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Everyone has said it but let me add this small point. Except you want to start your own business immediately otherwise, if you want to work anywhere in Nigeria, that NYSC thing is compulsory oh! Let me add that it is not likely they would issue exemption to you once you are 30+, since their record will show that you were mobilized.

Please try Merlissa's option otherwise " GO and SERVE".

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thanks so much@all..E gbayi
Re: Advise Me Please by Bimbiz11: 2:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Hello,from your post,what your uncle is trying to do for you is to make you self reliance,there are so many skills and businesses that you can start without any interferrence with the NYSC programme,like a company that gives basically graduates and everyone the opportunity of making 100k or more without this having to dscrupt them from doing whatsoever they invest their time in on a regular basis.In terms of skills acquisition you can make your uncle understand that you can acquire so many profitable skills online during your NYSC ,which won't disturb your Nysc days,so far i have also made this decision and make proper use of my time by acquiring many usefull skills online which i can count on at anytime as a means of generating huge income,and this didn't hinder me from doing other things that i plan to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's Minister Of Trade Slams Parliament For Importing China's Furniture / Mistakes That Can DrainYour Business / Biomass Fired Chain Grate Boiler For Sale In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.