Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (52160 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2014
I was chatting on phone yday with a friend and she said, 'pls hurry up and come back ( I'm actually leave in Lagos ) I really do miss hanging out with u , I'll like to take u out with my money when u come back' .

I really felt like a baby .
I'm strongly looking forward to going back to meet that babe .

not only will I sponsor that outing, I'll also buy her a gift that she'd least expect .

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by adepiero: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2014
a woman will only spend on a guy if she knows she'll get double or triple back in return or something in kind that is worth the money she is spending. women are not free givers

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by salzismadt(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Sure they exist.

In ur DREAMS grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by drumma(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2014
OH how i miss my best friend....... she will never allow me spend a dime but when she mistakenly craves for something and thinks of telling me.... i ensure i spend my 2months salary on her cos she deserves the world and I'm glad her bf knows her worth..... i just love independent ladies they make life easier for a hardworking and comfortable guys.....

The day I meet a girl that will spoil me silly..... biko that's a sign for marriage so many girls just enjoy taking advantage of me but then that's why God keeps blessing me the more..... so helping the needy aint no P.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Earth. I don't know what kind of females y'all meet but I'd do that. And most of my female friends would too.

ma'am pls speak for urself , most ladies in Nigeria think it's a man's duty to always be the one buying .

so pathetic
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by sage2(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha why would you have to pay for any of that. She has her own money. I but my boyfriends gifts all the time and they do the same. Lol my best friend bought her boyfriend an iPhone for his birthday and I got mine a Rolex. I honestly don't see the big deal. Money isn't that huge of a thing.

Are you for real? I know how much a Rolex could cost.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MEILYN(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2014
They exist... I had one like that grin, never knew girls spend on guys until I met her...

She bought me a blackberry bold5, celebrated my birthday with all expense paid, bought me so many things at that time, she was a model and she had a lot of money.

I messed up though.. Authority became an issue... Are you my mother? I would always ask grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Yea,in the rest of the SIX(6) continents excluding Africa

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MEILYN(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2014
Stelvin101:

You go really meet scammers tire. Lemme make it easier for u. Why not meet and artist to create a big n light signboard for u, using scothlight paint so it can glow at nite wen a torch is pointed at it, somthing u can carry easily n hold up for people to see then go to Ibadam expressway or University of Ibadan main gate, my guy na u go even make selection grin . I hope u like my idea, just saying
grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by patrickmuf(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

FIXED! grin
And that's relative btw.

Hmmm......
There's really nothing more I gotta say on the matter.

But I'll have you know that not everybody always has a motive for showing an act of kindness/benevolence.

Y'know, I even downplayed the whole story, I didn't want to divulge it all, as it happened.

Every thing I stated up there was another way of me surreptitiously making certain facts/points known.

A lady can be intelligent, smart, beautiful, highly sought after, and still spend on a guy who isn't remotely an acquaintance.

It all depends on the things she places value on.

You talk of him being a customer, which might have been what prompted me, well, it doesn't matter what you believe or not.

I made that call, solely because he requested that I do. I had that airtime on my phone, kini big deal?

It's no use building a mountain out of one tiny mole hill abeg undecided

Okay, lemmee describe another scenario.

On two occassions, I have wired the sums of 5k and sent airtime to persons who I met online, whom I've never seen in real life.
I have to add though, that I'm very good friends with one and I really don't know the other one, so to speak.

In both cases, I was convinced they direly needed the money. I was in a position to help and I did.

Luckily, they both asked for my account number and paid me back......even giving me extra money sef (one of them).

What d'ya make of that?

Oh, you'll say, I prolly had the hots for them et al, but even if I did (of course I didn't), wouldn't it have been described as sheer stupidity on my part, by the guy next door for doing something of that nature?

I could go on and cite more examples.

But, I'm a very intuitive person, when I'm led to give or show kindness, I do so, without really taking into stock, what's in it for me or not.

I believe that there are ladies and guys like that out there too.

And owh, Ty. It's okay to subtly blow your trumpet every once in a while.

I am Mizmycoli, I am Intelligent, beautiful and strong, I think I have a beautiful heart. I believe the world is a better place because I'm in it.

Tag: Frankenstein

Thanks smiley
Happy Holidays smiley
You're my kind of lady...Nothing wrong celebrating yourself dear...If you were in Calabar, I'd love to have you grace my bdæ...#Following

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2014
@Op yes they do exist. But some men are known to take undue advantage of such ladies.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by LeoSanchez(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=MrsBreezy post=26881096]Haha yeah of course[/nope dey dont, if dey do show mii]
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ELGREF(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......
since when I was born, I never experience such thing . maybe because I'm ugly

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
They exist bcs I existwink
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by galaxi(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2014
i never believed it until i mate my present GF,ready to spend her last money for me,maybe because she actually made the first move....to crown it all na fine girl.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by DonaldDboss(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:

Why are there no broke girls toooo... Is it only guys that carry that term 'broke'
exactly.....girls ehn
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by fpeter(f): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Yes! They're called "sugar mummies"

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by DonaldDboss(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:

Hmm! This is a first. A girl cool with spending on a "broke boyfriend." Pls can you explain why you said "It's fun thou." Thanks.
brother she said "its not fun tho" she didn't say (its fun)
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
.If this is a dream,please don't wake me up.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by teemabash(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
some girls spend money but get discouraged along the line,either the guy not appreciating her efforts or abusing her kindness.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MizMyColi(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
patrickmuf:
You're my kind of lady...Nothing wrong celebrating yourself dear...If you were in Calabar, I'd love to have you grace my bdæ...#Following

Oh really?!

Happee Birthday!!

#Bless
#Peace
#Joy

grin

Uhn Uhn, I'm not in Calabar angry
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
neoapocalypse:

It's not a competition but it's a two way street , if one side is doing all the heavy spending don't you think it's a bit odd. I'm not saying while you are about to spend on her she should also have her own cash to spend on you at the same time , no be market una dey buy , but over time if the man has been doing the heavy spending and she has hardly spent on him save for a few boxers and a couple of shirts then he has to reevaluate his relationship with her. Every six months let him bring out his calculator and add up all he has spent on her and also add up all she has spent on him ( including recharge cards and the occasional eat outs ) , if she has only spent a fraction of what he has spent on her then he's on a long thing. If in a period of six months he has spent about 200k on her and she has only spent about 5k on him he needs to take a hike , if a man has spent that much he deserves at least a MENAGE. The only exception to this rule is if she earns way much lower than him , he can be of help until she gets a good job or her income increases , this is also a two way street and the lady should be prepared to help her man out by spending on him if he doesn't have a good job.
This is however different in marriage as a man should be ready to pay all the bills for his family regardless of what the wife makes but she should be ready to help him if his obligations are too much without expecting a refund. I have heard of cases where a wife will lend money to the husband for household expenses when he doesn't have and collect it back as soon as he collects his next salary. There was a case a young man posted on Nairaland a few years back where the fiancée wanted to lend him money to do their wedding ( not his wedding o but theirs ) after the man had just cleared out his account to secure an accommodation for then to the tune of about a million and half naira because the landlord gave him a quit notice from his former apartment. The lady insisted he pay back as soon as he collects his salary because to her a real man takes care of all the bills ( and she could afford it ). Some ladies are just too stingy and can't afford to dote on a man she calls her own.
I want a wife who will be a helper and supporter and not one who will be a dependent and baby machine.

EDITED
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by stan241(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2014
yea i think they do...my ex actually took a job last year for me..was meant to write final exams before the strike happened so was stuck and my rent was due....I took up a teaching job to keep busy but prob was rent was due and popsy no gree say i must come home...had to empty my savings bt still nt enough...talked to her bout it and she against my wish took up a modelling job at eko hotels for a month just to help me raise the balance for my house...she actually gave me the full one month salary u can imagine....so yea they do exist but rare

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by patrickmuf(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

Oh really?!

Happee Birthday!!

#Bless
#Peace
#Joy

grin

Uhn Uhn, I'm not in Calabar angry
Actually it's on da 26th of this month

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by dani3(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
My question is,
my guy dey exist but not in dis world
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2014
they exists.... IN MY DREAM!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by buchilino(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
My question is,

they do exist, but u no we guys, sometimes our ego will not allow us c d good intentions of such women
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kay29000(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2014
DonaldDboss:
brother she said "its not fun tho" she didn't say (its fun)

Yea, I saw the error later.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Mexyz(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2014
We have some good ladies out there, a female friend that i met in a bus during my uniben postume paid my 100L skul fee of 46k. I must admit that i was surprised and the funniest thing is that we are not dating and we still remain good friends till today.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by lilmax(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2014
When it comes to things like this.they don't talk of equality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.