Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,449 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Making Dollars With New Method - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Dollars With New Method (582 Views)

Discover How To Make Thousands Of Dollars With Simple Affiliate Program / Make Dollars With Your Camera Phone! / Seminar: Earn Dollars With Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Dollars With New Method by balobalo(f): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2008
USING YAHOO WITH SFIIn order to use yahoo messenger for your internet marketing, you needto follow these basic rules.Rule 1: Download Yahoo! Messenger Chat to your system if you don'thave it already. To download it, visit www.yahoo.com (click it to gothere now), you will notice the yahoo search bar at the top of thewebsite, with an empty space. Into this space you will type in Yahoo!Messenger Chat. Another page opens up with your search results, clickon the result that tells you to download Yahoo! Messenger Chat.Rule 2: Having downloaded the chart Box unto your system, you clickon it and it opens up, just like you logging into your yahoo mailaccount, you will log in using both your yahoo ID and password. Atthe top of the messenger chat box, you will see Messenger, Chat,Actions, Help. click on the Messenger button.Rule 3: Once messenger is clicked, it opens up, mesenger is divividedinto six (6) horizontal sections, click on the fouth-4th sectionlabelled Yahoo! Chat, this automatically shows three-3- bars statedas: Join a roomCreate a roomFavourite RoomsClick on Join A Room., this opens up, you will see a message saying"Getting Lists For Featured Rooms", next comes the list of all rooms.Rule 4: Depending on the product you are promoting from sfi ( pleaseread up my 2nd mail: Make Dollars With Sfi) you will choose atargeted room to promote it. In the example I used, under sfi, Ichose a wellness and fitness product; thus now that I will like tochoose a room to promote this product, I will click on Health andWelness under Yahoo! Categories.Rule 5: Once you click on Health and Wellness, a message tells you"Getting Room Lists For Health and Wellness", which displays all therooms under Health and Wellness- Yahoo! Public Rooms. I then click onWeight Loss Support (39) (w1). 39 means there are 39 people aroundthe world in this room, while 1w-means one person in this room is onweb camera, pronounced as web cam (you can chat with such people andbe seeing them and they will see you too if you have a web cam)Rule 6: Upon doing step 5, you will see an automatic notice saying,Connecting To Room, having connected it tells you connected, you thenclick on "Enter Chat". Now that you are now a member of this room(note for facebook and myspace, you will need to register with thefocus groups/rooms, despite the fact you are already registered withthier site, yahoo chat does not require that. However, you don't payto be a member in any of these three sites), you can now startcharting.Rule 7: You will notice an empty chat space at the bottom of thispage, and to your right hand your e-mail address is listed as part ofthe members in this room. Whatever you type or paste in this blankspace, upon clicking send (at your down right, adjacent the emptyblank chat space) everybody in this room will see it. Thus, what youcopied from your sfi account (see my second mail: Make Dollars WithSfi.), will be pasted in this empty space, you can type in anintroduction message for all to see. i.e.:Hello, everybody, there is a new and exciting way to keep fit andhealthy without drilling a hole into your bank account, click thislink for more details.http://www.moreinfo247.com/10386015/VAWLOnce this link is clicked by the 39 people in this room, your websiteopens for them, some of them will buy products from your personal website and Sfi pays you commissions from sales generated from your website.Take care.Have a great day.Seyi Balogun (wbalogun48@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Free Prince2 Trainining Strictly For Marketers / Income For Life - Make Income For Ur Life. / Do U Look For Earn Money In Internet, Visit This. Gdi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.