Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Checkout North West Dolls Of Kim(mum) And Kanye(dad) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout North West Dolls Of Kim(mum) And Kanye(dad) (1156 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout North West Dolls Of Kim(mum) And Kanye(dad) by hatux: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
When your parents are Kanye West and Kim
Kardashian, your childhood isn't going to be typical.
It's just not in the cards.
Evidence to support the theory: North West has her
own dolls of Kim and Kanye. It's unclear who gave
little North the gifts, but a photo of the stuffed dolls
was shared by Khloe Kardashian, North's loving aunt.

Fortunately for North, the dolls are adorable (they
don't look like Annabelle, thank goodness). Both are
dressed in ways that make them instantly
recognizable. Kanye in a fur-looking vest and skinny
black jeans. Kim in a leopard print dress and red
shoes. And Kim has hips to spare.
Eat your hearts out, Barbie and Ken.
The dolls were made by celinesdolls, which shared
another photo of their instagram feed. Turns out
North has a doll of herself, too' Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See How Indian Police Officers Abuse Nigerians / “I Display My Wealth On Social Media To Motivate My Fans” – Wizkid Speaks / PHOTOS: Nigerian Celebrities Star In Sound Sultan's New Comedy Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.