Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! (5452 Views)

Konga.com Mega Monday Madness Official Thread. A Huge Disappointment!!! / Dont Miss Konga's Mega Monday Sales Upto %80 Off All Product Category / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by samyale(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2014
I will flash dem..d one dat need me most will call bk grin
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 06, 2014
LilNetty:
If you wake up on a Monday morning and you see:-
3 MISSED calls from your Boss
4 MISSED calls from your Parents
5 MISSED calls from your EX
6 MISSED calls from your BF/GF
Who would you call first ?
Be sincere, Let’s see the different choices people will make. Don’t ignore. Drop your comments
As for me ooo..I will Call My boss first……B/c d said bussines B/4 pleasure.

Parents.

One day I hope that you reach a level at a career where work doesn't dictate your life.

However on the other hand what was the last conversation with all parties?

Is your Girlfriend driving to Abuja from Lagos at night by herself?
Are you in charge of a data move at a remote data center for your companies database and it was happening overnight?
Did your Dad enter surgery for bypass surgery?
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by eightsin(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2014
I'd call the one with the most missed calls first. This Monday is an holiday so make my boss park well" lemme enjoy it jor
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by finfol007(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
i there,fellow nurses...how was your day?
,there is a new nursing channel here on blackberry....some of you might have joined,some of you might not have...its ok....here is the channel pin. C00241581 ...(if you are not sure on what blackberry channels is all about, just click on the pin C00241581.then click join,aftrrwards check your bbm feeds/updates...u wont regeret it) this channel was created to share information about nursing and nurses which includes....regular nursing news,nursing jobs in Nigeria and abroad,nursing research,new nursing trends...e.t.c..lets together form a unified body here on bbm....
cheers({})

if the pin aint going through,try this link.... http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C00241581

Afterward,click on open in bbm... :-).....smiley
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2014
Lstar4real:
Make I check the number of girls that like my profile pic shocked undecided might hardly find 1 ? undecided
undecided
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by 100Cents: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
LilNetty:
If you wake up on a Monday morning and you see:-
3 MISSED calls from your Boss
4 MISSED calls from your Parents
5 MISSED calls from your EX
6 MISSED calls from your BF/GF
Who would you call first ?
Be sincere, Let’s see the different choices people will make. Don’t ignore. Drop your comments
As for me ooo..I will Call My boss first……B/c d said bussines B/4 pleasure.

You like money too much. Nah because of your salary go make you call your boss first.

For me, I will go down on my knees and call Jehova God first..
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
I gor call God 1st shocked
4llowed by my parents
last pesin na my boss, I gor call am 2 ask weda him dan clean office furnitures & scrub floor ni grin

Dis my humble opinion noni oo!
I owe no one apology, everyfin sed on NL shld remain on NL angry
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by MaziOmenuko: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Off my phone and go back to sleep
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by amokeme(f): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2014
1one:

Lol

I can't date a girl I don't intend to/can't marry.

If It's okay to call my wife before my parents why shouldn't it be okay to call my girlfriend before them. She's going to be my wife. She's not just some punny device for in and out activities.

That's how I see it though... What I can do for my wife is what I will do for my girlfriend... Getting married doesn't change her per se.. it's just an institution more or less that accommodates a number of other responsibilities... So she's still the same person and holds the same position in my heart.

This is just my own ethos.
awwwwn. Lovely smiley
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by 1one: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2014
amokeme:
awwwwn. Lovely smiley

smiley smiley

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by nani667: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2014
This is not the Section for this.... But as usual because na Woman open the topic as usual the thread shall be flooded with plenty comments.... Lé Konji
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by ademi87(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2014
I ll type "I just woke up pls call me back" in a text msg and send it to dem aℓℓ at once...LOBATAN................................................................................sending msg........................................................................................................................msg sent........................................................................................................................delivered to aℓℓ recipient.boom
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by daxon001(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'll.
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by daxon001(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'll call none of dem.
Here's wot I'll do.
-ignore my ex
-ping my gf
-email my boss
-wait 4 ma parents cos dey'll call me bak.cheesy
By so doing,not a KOBO will leave my account.
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by eppysold(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
i will call myself to order undecided

Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by lawrenceunaa: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
parents
boss
gf. then
my ex
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by HARTZIV: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
turn the other side and go back to sleep!
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by biyi99(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
1, boss
2, parents
3, Ex
4, Gf..if she doesn't call baq.
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by akposking(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Blebleswag:
Ma parents 1st b4 boss
Re: If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! by Realk1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
armadeo:
Calls gf wife.

Calls boss

Calls wife again

Calls parents

Deletes ex call log.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? / See How Much A Nokia 3310 Plus Econet Line Cost In 2001 / Blackberry 9700(bold 2) Vs 9650 (bold 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.