Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,077 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. (4924 Views)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2014
lol.e@op,my ex was like you.Never accepts physical gifts from me.He is a giver and not a taker.I decided to appeal him by arranging romantic dinners in good hotels.Wow!He loves that.Sure,he has a way of putting the money i spent right back in my purse.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by emmanok24(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2014
I guess she's your R.O.I (Return on Investment)... that's if you've actually spent on your past chicks and flings.

Moral: Take everything she offers! wink
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Ayo001: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2014
how old is she ?
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Shut up and appreciate them angry
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by 100Cents: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
youmour:

Ok,seems like u don reason my points before already,finally I no know wetin again to tell u,cos me neva jam woman that kin caring woman home and abroad before,she fit be mami water finally

Only one in a thousand Nigerian girls can do this..

She is doing those things so you can tell her, " I love you"... She has just fallen in love..
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by 100Cents: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
lynpetra:
lol.e@op,my ex was like you.Never accepts physical gifts from me.He is a giver and not a taker.I decided to appeal him by arranging romantic dinners in good hotels.Wow!He loves that.Sure,he has a way of putting the money i spent right back in my purse.

Wow, good old days..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Gogetta(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
May be she's just generous. Chill, dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by kay29000(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm guessing she likes you so much and doesn't want to look at other guys, so she is trying to get you every thing she feels might catch her attention on another guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
pastoraaaaaa:
May be u are handsome and she is ugly like owl. .. tongue

She's not ugly bro.. She very pweety!
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
japhmanuel:
Sit her down, have a mature conversation with her. Talk about other interesting things first, den u now ask her why she does all dis tings fr u. Admit to ha dt u cnt afford to buy ha xpensiv gifts o take ha to xpensive restaurants lyk she does to u. Afta all d tok kiss ha. Hope it will wok wink

God bless 4me broda
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Iaz93:
She has the money in excess so let her spend.

Seems you're not comfortable with the gifts, tell her ''anymore gifts and you're fired''. She'll stop. tongue

God butter your bread and you're complaining. grin

Hmmmm.. U are right sha..
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
youmour:

Aside the gifts any comma dey? E.g
Can she cook?
Get along well with ur folks?
Prayerful?
Supportive via advices and any other means?
Can she do the dew?

If she possesses all this traits then I see no reason not to wife her.

PS: she get sister?

I don't know if she knows how to. Pray..

Yea.. She has 3 Sisters! Y r u askinq?
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
jnrbayano:
She wants to buy over anything and everything that will make you not to marry her.

Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Good

cocoberry:
And me I never jam dat kin man wey go spend on me like dis, always buying myself n him gifts..... can't wait for MAN to make life happen for me , always spoiling myself n I'm loving it.

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yomieluv:
And here I am,begging bukky to buy me 1200 naira boxer,when she complained my boxers are getting old.

I better pass my neighbor gringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Afrok:
Op abeg enjoy johr, am sure na guys wey dey girlfriendless undecided like me go advise U pass.
I no get gf not to talk of her spending on me, so op I no get advise for U than U can still share her with any of ur friends that's in need of spending since U don tire. Just joking wink

gringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
Many ladies (or even guys) reading this would be wondering;
Why do guys get suspicious and scared when their girlfriends start spending on them?

Well...
The Answer is that; THEY ARE SCARED!
Most guy who are in a relationship, got into it for the sex, and not really to transit it to marriage.
They just want the sex... So, keep it coming, baby...

But when these gifts start coming,
They ll realise that these gifts have the tendency to commit them, so they can't run again.lol
they ll be like; "Oh boy, this wasn't part of the plan"

Nothing scares dudes more like being committed to a bed-mate. Hehehe

That is What Is Scaring the Yeezus Outta This OP. Hehehehe

Nooo.. I wanna marry her 4real cuz I truly love her.. I dis flowered her sha..
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Talkloaded: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
MzMariah:
Gilr spend complain, girl no spend complain, hian. undecided

Madam.. Dz one conme too much o
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
post=27053192:

Madam.. Dz one conme too much o
How e take too much na?
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
post=27053025:

I don't know if she knows how to. Pray..

Yea.. She has 3 Sisters! Y r u askinq?

3 sisters huh?u dont say.
Any single one among them,make I send CV
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by clubone05: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
youmour:

Aside the gifts any comma dey? E.g
Can she cook?
Get along well with ur folks?
Prayerful?
Supportive via advices and any other means?
Can she do the dew?

If she possesses all this traits then I see no reason not to wife her.

PS: she get sister?

op skip all the other questions...answer the" if she has sisters part"

Stop acting up
When you see God blessing u no dey sabi?
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
youmour:

Ok,seems like u don reason my points before already,finally I no know wetin again to tell u,cos me neva jam woman that kin caring woman home and abroad before,she fit be mami water finally

Lol dis guy u funny o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. / Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.