Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! (4814 Views)

Guys Only!!! Girls Please Do Not Open This Post. New Adult Dating/hookup Service / Hoping To Meet That Special Someone / Looking For That Special Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Do you have that NL crush, who you can't get outta your mind?

When ever you see him/her posting in a thread, your heart skips a beat...

You're tired of mailing the person, and you desperately want the persons contact?

GET 'EM HERE!!!!
mention them, and tell em how you feel☺
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by starlingbawa(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmmmm.... thanks but no thanks.

Besides is it really necessary? No harm intended though...
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Do you have that NL crush, who you can't get outta your mind?

When ever you see him/her posting in a thread, your heart skips a beat...

You're tired of mailing the person, and you desperately want the persons contact?

GET 'EM HERE!!!!
mention them, and tell em how you feel☺
YOU are the first gal am having a crush on. On nairaland.
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by jaz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
emmm emmmm.

I'll have to get back to you on that.
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
YOU are the first gal am having a crush on. On nairaland.
lol, nice flirting! Incase u are about to ask for my contact, im not giving u. Just telling u in advance tonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol, nice flirting! Incase u are about to ask for my contact, im not giving u. Just telling u in advance tonguetongue
LOLgrin. I just told how i felt. U may not be too sure or u dont know if something good can work out between ussmiley (no funny feeling)
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
LOLgrin. I just told U how i felt. U may not be too sure or u dont know if something good can work out between ussmiley (no funny feeling)
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
LOLgrin. I just told U how i felt. U may not be too sure or u dont know if something good can work out between ussmiley (no funny feeling)
lol, hmmm. Nothing good can come outta it tongue i have a boyfriend alreadt, even if i didnt, umm u wouldnt be my choice.. Infact no nairalander would be my choice cheesy
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u wouldnt be my choice.. Infact no nairalander would be my choice cheesy
I WOULDNT SAY THAT IF I WERE YOU. YOU DONT ME, U DONT KNOW US
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by kay29000(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Hmm! You started this thread for people to connect with their crushes, and you are refusing to connect with someone that likes you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

Hmm! You started this thread for people to connect with their crushes, and you are refusing to connect with someone that likes you?
lol, dats girls for you, trying to kill many birds with one stone
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

SHE WANTS TO PLAY THE HARD TO GET GAME
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by kay29000(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
lol, dats girls for you, trying to kill many birds with one stone

True.
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by kay29000(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2014
My nairaland crush is "ggrin'" friend...I cant remember her username.
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Mattyj(m): 5:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Hi,everyone.I'm jerry by name.if loneliness has expiry date I don't think mine does because,I've been in this state of loneliness(single)for quite too long and I'm looking for a way(girlfriend) to get out of it.if you are out there(single girl or lady 19-23)and you think you can pull me out of this loneliness(hook up)..please you are free to contact me on 08185098141(whatsapp), 2ba592f8(bbm pin), 08032984204(call)....
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Smallville10:
I WOULDNT SAY THAT IF I WERE YOU. YOU DONT ME, U DONT KNOW US
hmmm that's you, me? nah. I can't have anything serious to do with a nairalander.. its just like going to meet someone you met on Facebook physically, foolishness if u ask me☺
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by kay29000(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm that's you, me? nah. I can't have anything serious to do with a nairalander.. its just like going to meet someone you met on Facebook physically, foolishness if u ask me☺

Come on! It is not foolishness. Cos u don't like something doesn't make other people that like it foolish. I have met many great girls on Nairaland and facebook.
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:

Come on! It is not foolishness. Cos u don't like something doesn't make other people that like it foolish. I have met many great girls on Nairaland and facebook.
hehehe I can't take that risk biko
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by kay29000(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe I can't take that risk biko

Okay then. So motivated you to start this thread then?

2 Likes

Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:

Okay then. So motivated you to start this thread then?
I was bored, and the thread is for people who wanna hookup on Nairaland.
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
WHY DID YOU CREATE THIS THREAD

2 Likes

Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by kay29000(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Hook up on Nairaland and then what? If people are not going to eventually meet physically, it is a waste of time meeting online.

Hmm! You just gave me an idea for a thread. See ya later!

1 Like

Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
you dont want to hook up with someone no nairaland because you claim its foolish but you created a thread and you want peoplo to hookup with people on this same site you dont hook up with anyone. DATS FOOLISHNESS.(nothing personal pls)

4 Likes

Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Smallville10:
WHY DID YOU CREATE THIS THREAD
for people who wanna hookup! I don't wanna hookup here cox I dont like it, and I'm in a relationship. so there's no need.
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Smallville10:
you dont want to hook up with someone no nairaland because you claim its foolish but you created a thread and you want peoplo to hookup with people on this same site you dont hook up with anyone. DATS FOOLISHNESS.(nothing personal pls)
what's your problem? must I hookup?? huhangry I have a boyfriend, so I should still hookup? oya! its not foolishness, u happy now? undecided
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
what's your problem? must I hookup?? huhangry I have a boyfriend, so I should still hookup? oya! its not foolishness, u happy now? undecided
HEY BABY GAL RELAX, i just told you wat i felt, no problem if you dont want to hook up. but we can be friends smiley
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Smallville10:
HEY BABY GAL RELAX, i just told you wat i felt, no problem if you dont want to hook up. but we can be friends smiley
hmmmmmmmmmmm friends on Nairaland? okay smiley
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmmmmmmmmmm friends on Nairaland? okay smiley
FACEBOOKgrin
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Smallville10:
FACEBOOKgrin
lolz, Noway tongue not giving u any contact, that's how it starts oo,

1 Like

Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolz, Noway tongue not giving u any contact, that's how it starts oo,
are you scared that you may agree my proposalwink. Dont be we will just be friends. Just your fb namesmiley
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Smallville10:
are you scared that you may agree my proposalwink. Dont be we will just be friends. Just your fb namesmiley
Lol, dream on! smiley funny thing is that I'm not even on Facebook.
Re: Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
smiley funny thing is that I'm not even on Facebook.
LOLsmiley dat lie is not convincing enough but anyway CASE CLOSED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja single handsomes and pretties, Get in here / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Whatsapp Adult Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.