Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,783 members, 7,898,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Welcome To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Nigeria (500 Views)

Welcome To 21st Century Where Women Are Pantless; Presidents Are Restless!! See / Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) / A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Nigeria by fixa(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria.

The land where the rich are praised regardless of the source of their ill-gotten wealth.

Welcome to Nigeria.

The land that the common 20naira thief is roasted alive because he can be reached.

Welcome to Nigeria.

The land where the politicians are worshipped and cannot be probed about how they siphoned money that was meant for me and you.Why? because he can't be reached like the 20naira thief.

Welcome to Nairaland

A site filled with people with brilliant minds,writers,future leaders,comedians,business minded people,young achievers.

The youths have been neglected for so long.
We should disagree to the popular saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow.
WHY NOT LEADERS OF TODAY?

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Welcome To Nigeria by icetrimz: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Fold my Arms.. Thinking DeEp n SMH... Walks off to the bar silently.
Re: Welcome To Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2014
grin
Re: Welcome To Nigeria by icetrimz: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
icetrimz:
Fold my Arms.. Thinking DeEp n SMH... Walks off to the bar silently.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

$9.3m Arms Deal: Presidency Exonerates Oritsejafor / 1,000 Clerics Leading Me To Govt House —fayose •as He Takes Oath Of Office Today / Jubilation As Edo APC Lawmakersarrive Benin From EFCC Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.