Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,235 members, 7,928,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos (2845 Views)

Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) / Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed / Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by StevinMorgan(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2014
A 21 year old Business student, Daria Radionova made her £25,000 Mercedes CLS 350 2011 model even more luxurious, by covering it entirely in Swarovski crystals.

The Mercedes CLS 350 is covered in one million individual Swarovski crystals.

According to Daily mail,Each was painstakingly applied by hand by a group of workers who flew over from Russia especially for the project. They worked for 12 hours a day for two months straight to attach the diamonds, worth £20,000, to the car, She said
‘I wanted to have something unique and do something special,’The people who did it came over from Russia and worked for 12 hours a day for two months on the car. I am really happy with it and I am looking forward to driving it around. It has only just been finished and everywhere I go people stop to have a look at it. It gets lots of attention from people walking by and in cars. Sometimes I think they might crash.Everyone is taking pictures of it. When I sell the car I will give the money to charity.

Parking outside the Levin Hotel on Basil Street near Harrods today, the car drew in crowds of admiring onlookers.

A manager said:
‘We have seen a lot of unusual cars like Ferraris parked outside but I think this one has got the most attention. If you have the cash why not do it? It looks good and fun.’

Photos Below

1 Like

Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by Grendel(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2014
angry

Abeg ..
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by Dbestmax(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Mehn ...oyibo sabi b useless money o...wen pple for Africa never chop belefull...
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by Jakeattah(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2014
And people are dying of hunger... Its a pity
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by StevinMorgan(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Her and her best frnd.

Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by ebolablast: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2014
car dey bling
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by Dollarjunkie: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
@OP bro, can I have her number....
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rich bitch
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by iamrealdeji(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rich biatch
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by Krasid(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
It's her money.Let her do what she wants with it.
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Boring!
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by philantoxx(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
I bet u one naija babe must have requested same thing.
Re: 21yr Old Student Causes Stir After Covering Her Car With Million Crystals|photos by MisterLongman(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Its her money....... She can spend it anyway she likes

(1) (Reply)

Girls Private Session With Boyfriend Inside Bush Leaked / Wow! So Cute!! Guys See Flavours Beautiful Daughter / Death Has Forgotten Me, 179 Years Old Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.