Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman (2208 Views)

Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes / Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) / Beatfm OAP, Osi Suave Shares Pictures Ofhimself With Uncl*d Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman by entadaplace: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Beat FM On-Air Personality, Osikhena Dirisu, popularly known as Osi Suave just shared an OMG pic on his instagram page. He shared a pic of himself with completely naked woman and wrote “Just because it’s Monday!”. WTH?

More Pix here

more pix on www. entadaplace .com

Re: Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman by hatux: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2014
And does this makes any senses to him?
Re: Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman by since2005(f): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2014
He wants to he a celebrity
Re: Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman by Airforce1(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Lemme view the picture very well before commenting
Re: Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman by Evergreen4(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
Osi was my course mate Ooo, so osi don critical like this.
Re: Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman by lalasticlala(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2014
women sef!! when will they ever learn something?

c how well dresses d guy is, & she cone naked herself.
Re: Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman by ChubbyT(f): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
women sef!! when will they ever learn something?

c how well dresses d guy is, & she cone naked herself.
my broda,d tin tire me....atyms ah dy wish say ah b guy.Sm grls jst dy fall our hands badly...Mtcheew
Re: Beatfm OAP Osi Suave Shares Pic Of Himself With Unclad Woman by noah24(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice....I ll do worse!

(1) (Reply)

If U Remember Dis 2tins Den Ur children Shd Be In D Universities By Now / Lesbians Caught In Uniuyo / (PHOTOS) Which Of These Nollywood Actress Rocked Braids Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.