Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,635 members, 7,926,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Marries His Stepmother In Front Of His Dad (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries His Stepmother In Front Of His Dad (pictures) (791 Views)

Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. / 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries His Stepmother In Front Of His Dad (pictures) by ejlee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
A man in France has married his father's former wife, after a court battle that lasted for months.
The wedding of Eric Holder, 45, and his former stepmother Elisabeth Lorentz, 48, took place in the north-eastern village of Dabo, near the city of Metz.
The ex-husband of the bride, Mr Holder's father, was also reportedly among dozens of guests at the ceremony.
French law bans all unions between stepchildren and stepparents. But a court ruled in the couple's favour.
The prosecutor's office opposed the decision by the local court in the Lorraine region, but decided not to appeal.
The couple had earlier argued their case all the way to the office of President Francois Hollande - only to get a letter confirming that such marriages were prohibited.
After the local court's decision, Ms Lorentz said: "At last, it's the big day!"
"I simply hope that our story will be useful other couples in our situation, because I know there are some," she told AFP news agency.
And she added that her former husband "has always supported us" in the legal battle.

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29494641

Re: Man Marries His Stepmother In Front Of His Dad (pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wht is this world turning into
Re: Man Marries His Stepmother In Front Of His Dad (pictures) by teniola55(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well..."shit happens"

(1) (Reply)

"Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." / 10 Life Lessons To Excel In Your 30s / Cute Stuffs Ever Said To You By A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.