Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: (1055 Views)

My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. / Poluting D Air In Front Of Ur Partner / Love, In D Air? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by cheyi(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2008
HI N/LERS,BEWARE OF D MAILS U RECEIVE OF RECENT.JUST GOT THIS IN MY BOX AND FELT I SHOULD SHARE IT WIT FELLOW N/LERS ESP. D GUYS DT R LOOKIN FOR FASTEST WAY TO MAKE IT IN LIFE, RECEIVED TWO OF SUCH MAILS

IST MAIL--

hello i saw your profile in .niraland .and became intrestedThursday, November 6, 2008 2:01 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Gift Buba" <bubagift1@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: seyosi2002@yahoo.com

HELLO

My name is gift patta buba,i saw your profile today and became intrested
in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an emai
l
to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(bubagift1@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in l
ife)

please contact me through my email(bubagift1@yahoo.com)

2ND MAIL

DEAREST I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT USunday, November 9, 2008 1:20 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Gift Buba" <bubagift1@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: seyosi2002@yahoo.comMessage contains attachmentsgift2.JPG (163KB), love.jpg (15KB), giftlove.JPG (97KB)

DEAREST
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you this day? How was the night i hope fine, my name is Miss Gift Patta Buba I hold a certificate in general Nursing, I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am fair in complexion and of average height, my picks explain to you better.
I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last four years.
My late father Dr Patrick Patta  Buba was chairman managing director of (PATTA  INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),IN ABDJAN) the capital of my country, and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state.(General Robert Guei) before the rebels  attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
it is only me that is alive now then I have to ran to a nearby country which is where I am now in the refugee camp, have not finish up my education and need a person  who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you, though I am not very photogenic, I hope you would not mind.
  I wait to hear from you soon. Bye
Gift.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gift2.JPG love.jpg giftlove.JPG
                  ReplyReply All                   Move,

Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by igwe11(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2008
mehn, you don hit jackpot. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by cheyi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2008
@igwe
ANYWAY,THIS IS ALL ABT FIRE ON D MOUNTAIN, RUN!RUN!!RUN!!!its nt abt jackpot but if u r interestd,dn huk up.its a free world
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by igwe11(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2008
cheyi:

@igwe
ANYWAY,THIS IS ALL about FIRE ON D MOUNTAIN, RUN!RUN!!RUN!!!its nt about jackpot but if u r interestd,dn huk up.its a free world

before u reply d first mail did u tell us, now u c  pix wey pass you. you begin dey raise alarm. grin grin grin
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by cheyi(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2008
@ igwwe
its nt a matter of d pix dt scares me afterall,na koboko she go chop nw cheesy.my friend was duped in a similar way long tym ago.dy ll end up askin u to send money or send recharge cards worth thousands of naira to claim d fathers wealth
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by igwe11(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2008
Your friend is complete mugu,
That was a wonderful opportunity for u but you blew it ,
my advice was to play along since you knew what it was all about. is all game of smartness. grin grin grin
Since your brain is not as smart as hers, you did what yo u were supposed to do. grin grin
Thnx for being sincere with yourself  once in ur life grin grin

Nevertheless i got similar mail from chick called herself mercy long time ago from auto section but  never bothered to reply the mail for the fact it was scam. cool cool
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2008
igwe 1:

before u reply d first mail did u tell us, now u c  pix wey pass you. you begin dey raise alarm. grin grin grin

Abi ohh. grin
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by webman(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2008
Think that,we the Nairalanders must be careful with  phony identities, emails, and impersonation too.
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by cheyi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2008
@thoniaslim,
well i tot she was real dts why i wanted to chop it all alone,u knw ,but alarm don burst.
HEY U LUK BEAUTIFUL.KEEP IT UP. tongue
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by cathie(f): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2008
all that glitters is not gold. run for your precious life. you have a very bright future ahead of you. forget about that gal and continue to plan for your future. remember- wait dey run belle.
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by cathie(f): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
i mean 'awuf' so run for your dear life
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by cheyi(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ cathie,thnks.b4 u advise me to run,i ve started runnin.realy apreciate ur concern girl.thnks for d trust in me dt i ve a brite future.
Re: Fraud Alerts::{read this}........:;love In D Air: by shollyaj(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2008
@IGWE u are such a funny fellow, Your threads are always funny, Anyway keeep it up, i dey feel u

(1) (Reply)

Help! Gift Ideas To Rekindle A Fading Love / Why Cant I Get My Own Love? / Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.