Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal (63935 Views)

Nigeria's Arms Deal: NAF Fires Indicted Officers, Appoints New Aocs, Psos / Arms Deal Goes Wrong Again As South Africa Seizes Nigerian's $5.7million / Nigeria: Arms Build-up In Rivers State For “operation Amaechi Must Go” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
kristisking:
Some ibeciles are waiting for pastor Oritsejafor name to be mentioned again in this second incident.Rather than blaming the government,they took to the man of God,accusing him of wrong doing.Shame on you critics including that bishop called Okogie

Mental case!

6 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Awoofawo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Seems BroJ is taking US year 2015 prediction very serious,at the rate which he and his gang are looting the treasury. There would be nothing left in it by APRIL 2015 cheesy grin

#Operation Sharing Commonwealth

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thorerah:
This is ridiculous. The first hasn't been sorted out yet and now another one? And we'll most likely never get the money back thanks to the useless government.

na we would get our money back, 15 million dollars is not a small change, abi u wan make naija govt seize MTN assets grin grin

in all seriousness, You knw the world bank recently gave Nigeria 1 billion dollar loan (AKA GEK election funds) on approval from Nigeria Senate to fight Boko Haram, so maybe these are some of the money... undecided
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Abraham2013(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
obailala:
Are you serious with what you have just typed? undecided

Blaming South Africa for your government's illegalities?

Are you blaming SA for enforcing a simple law which exists all over the world?

Are you okay?

Same way GEJ will start enforcing simple laws which exist all over d world dat d south african break on daily basis. Don't worry by d time GEJ face dem, dey will pay back dat money 3 times + abeg wey dey ontop
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by sunkoye: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
The same jet or another one..... grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Pain(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Congrats South Africa. At least your economy is $15M richer, while Nigeria is $15M poorer..thanks to inept leadership!

Congrats once again cheesy

6 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by donodion(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
koikoi2:
I think if this is true, then SA has connived with d US to frustrate us in our fight against terrorism. And we must not be silent this time. It's time to pay them back with their own coin.
how o jare patrioti .......m interested in knowing how you want to pay them back. Im allll earsssssss.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
ogbenicodes:
Are they trying to let us believe the previous $9.3m is truly for arms? Is that why the invoice indicated it? I believe they are only trying to play with our intelligence again....

"I don't think any Government/body can be do stewpid to expose his buttocks twice"

But then again, it is GEJ's Government, anything goes or happens!

Ontarget:
I think there is something we dont know about this. Its either the story is false or some people are trying to play tricks using this as a cover up. This "mistake" is too cheap to carry out like that. Those carrying the suite cases and those who sent them should be well-informed in this matter to make this kind of error.

deScifa:
I believe the first money($ 9.3 Million) wasn't about no arms deal neither is the ($ 5.7 million). The $ 5.7 million is just a decoy so that everyone can believe that there is/was any genuine arms deal in the first place. This is a pure case of the more you look the less you see. Without prejudice the Nigerian Government has just shown how desperate it is to cover a very glaring case of Money laundering. Nigeria! i hail thee shocked.

agriboom:
This one was done deliberately, "misdirection" to make it look as though its a business deal that could be done with or without the pastor, I think they sacrificed this amount and made sure it was caught so that we all will stop talking about the first incident, looks like it's working too, with $20billion what is $5.+million in the grand scheme of things?

They want to create doubt in the mind of Nigerians as regard ORITSEJAFOR'S WEAPON HARAM but it's not working cos we are not buying this poo.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
there was a time european countries built their economy from africa's stolen wealth. who knows how much loot we will never discover. now our fellow african country is collecting free money from an extremely corrupt government in nigeria. but yet, many will support this clueless government no matter what. its soooooooo difficult to understand my people.

if you have ever had a discussion with fellow africans outside nigeria, you will be shocked as how little respect they have for us. this are fellow blacks o. why cant people see that the country and its people's image has gone beyond redemption under this administration. even at the worst of abacha, people dont say this much negative about nigerians. they hated us, but they respected us.

few months ago, i was with a group of internationals and everybody was talking about their country and their president. then they started showing videos of their president talk on youtube. before it got to my turn i quickly did a youtube search, but i could not find a single video of gej talk with any level of intelligence. then i wondered, how can a country of 170million with award winning intellectuals all around the world be governed by such a moronic gej. till now i simply dont understand

i am a southerner, yes it is true that we have had a lot of extremely poor and violent leaders from the north. but take a moment my fellow southerners (am not saying vote for APC oooooo), and let us reason together. the cluenessless of gej and his tolerance of massive corruption has led to more loss of lives and property and loss of status of nigeria than any other government in nigeria. i dont care who you vote for in 2015, but we just have to agree as sane people that gej's inaction and gentleness is even worse that abacha and his killer squad. people are dying, and nigeria cannot even buy weapons to protect its people. haba. how low can this clueless people be.

do not vote for the northerners if you hate them that much (yes am talking to you south easterners) but please vote out gej also.

8 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by cliffm43: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nigerians have killed 84 south Africans,so whatsoever they are doing with them now is risk,until justice is done for those who died in Nigeria
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by AnanseK(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Davo93:
I believe someone is not happy that this has nothing to do with CAN and Oritsejafor this time around.

Which jet was used this time ? and can it be debated in National Assembly or more dollars will be distributed to members to keep them quite?

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by donodion(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroZA:

Nigeria did not fight for SA,just like many other Africans Nigerians supported the African National Congress in their struggle
for freedom....

Hahaha why dont you calmly enjoy the bravados and the empty threats drama first before replying? grin

....meanwhile ...more free money in the bank for SA. hip hip hip hoooooray!!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by duni04(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Comon people, these people were not trying to buy any arms! M sure if someone digs deeper, they'll find that the money was being laundered on behalf of one topshot in Abuja. Its big time money laudering gone wrong. They're just feeding us with bobo about buying arms and boko haram to get us off their tail. Which country in the world borrows jets from private individuals to transport state assets?

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Big Shame to my country nigeria, SA should continue to seize all the nigerian money

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by tunjidj3: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
thank God all these secret deal are being open to the world although I don't blame the present government for method using to procured the arms is away of catching the insurgents unaware because no government agency can be trusted that the deal will not be open to the terrorist. well be lesson to all Nigeria that we are only celebrating independent but not having true independent because we can not do things on our own but only making empty noise as giant of Africa can we clearly see that south Africa is the power house of African. any nation that fail to utilise his on resources will always depend on another. Nigeria have all the resources but we fail in human development. no equality among students we categories only the rich go to the best university while poor intelligence go to polytechnics and they are de enfranchised by Nigeria. this is beginning of shame unless we get our priority right this will make me remembered general soniabacha who have hidden motive of making Nigeria manufacturing nation but was cut off before he realise his dream may his gentle soul rest in peace Nigeria will continued to kiss the ass of other nation unless we change the routine way of governance. now there is external aggression we are being murk because they weigh us and found us weightless. may God have mercy on us and turn our enemy to friends.
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by AnanseK(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Davo93:
I believe someone is not happy that this has nothing to do with CAN and Oritsejafor this time around.

As ORISTEJEFOR is cooling from his last assignment, GEJ will always use other errand boys under him. I'm sure ORISTEJEFOR is assigned to some other equally evil activity for now.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by marcyemi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dotman01:
'Dumb' is an under-statement.
$9.3+$5.7=$15million.

The looting is in progress, there are more stories to come.maybe the money is $1billion. So they are trying to split into smaller units to aviod quick suspicious

1 Like

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Zikdik(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Davo93:
Will the bolded solve our problem(s)?
Remember WAI.
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Ilaje44(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
estyvino:
South African just dey show off, this is a country that Nigerian fought tirelessly for them to enjoy freedom today. Make them no worry, continue....

That you fought to destroy Apartheid does not give you the freedom to disregard their law. The way you behave in Nigeria is not the norm in most part of the world. Lawlessness is frowned upon in all decent societies. Someone would have been held responsible for this brainless deed if Nigeria had a responsible government or institutions.

Even in Nigeria, there are legislation regarding how much you can take into or out of the country without declaring it. I understand Nigeria is also a signatory to international anti money laundering agreement.

OBJ, se o ng ri nkan ti o ko wa si?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by greall1: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
All this m0therfucker prominent politican are playing games with us,We are here shouting APC,PDP,GeJ till 2019. I know when it Time me and u go fight for Our right.
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by henryadex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
It amazes me when i still read and hear of people talking about the return of a moooooron to rule in 2015

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by donodion(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Daresh:
If these South Africans don't release our money we will seize MTN and Multichoice. Last warning ndi South. angry
hahahaha yes...last warning...for 100th time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lol

donodion:

sad
Hahaha why dont you calmly enjoy the bravados and the empty threats drama first before replying? grin

....meanwhile ...more free money in the bank for SA. hip hip hip hoooooray!!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by propertylisting: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE $9.3m!!!! Christians BE WISE!!! http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/117-is-nsa-sambo-dasuki-the-mastermind-of-9-3m-scandal
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by hakanai(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
which way this country nah!!! same israel,same south africa? na wah o!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by duni04(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
ntyce:
Seems the Federal government is indirectly paying reparation for the south Africans killed at Synagogue.

Naija don turn S. African mugu, $5.7 & $9.3.
South Africa don hammer.
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by DONADAMS(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
$15m....there was a country
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by DONADAMS(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
$15m...wich way my fatherland??.there was a country indeed
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
What First came to my mind is they wnt to divert d attention.... or try to creat another seen to prove that the First was rili met for what it was said to be for..

1 Like

Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by sikells(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
cliffm43:
Nigerians have killed 84 south Africans,so whatsoever they are doing with them now is risk,until justice is done for those who died in Nigeria
very dumb post...like it was deliberate...
Re: South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal by lawrenceunaa: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
our politicians re killing the name of our dear country

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.