Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM (991 Views)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus / Teenager Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Gives Birth On The Bathroom Floor Havi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
I av seen different kind of pple with different opinions on this. personally I spend 5-10 minutes in the bathroom taking my bath depending on how much time I have to spare so am throwing this out to my fellow nairalanders
How much time do you spend in the bathroom? and how much time do you think is ideal to be spent in the bathroom.
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Women 5hrs cool
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
snowprince07:
Women 5hrs cool
Lol
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Khaynet:

Lol
ooh u don't even know?? grin
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
snowprince07:
ooh u don't even know?? grin
Now I know
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Jakeattah(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Long enough to bath properly

No go do sharp sharp dey smell
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by nickz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
if its the shower.............close to 30 mins(i llistened to almost all the track on david guettas album in just one shower)gringrin

bathtub......which is only when i'm at home,i sometimes fall sleep in itgrin
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jakeattah:
Long enough to bath properly

No go do sharp sharp dey smell

like How long should dat be?
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
nickz:
if its the shower.............close to 30 mins(i llistened to almost all the track on david guettas album in just one shower)gringrin

bathtub......which is only when i'm at home,i sometimes fall sleep in itgrin
Ur Own case super
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by nickz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Khaynet:

Ur Own case super
na the biggest size of thank sure pass......we they pump water after every bath in my family
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
nickz:
na the biggest size of thank sure pass......we they pump water after every bath in my family
Chaiiiii pls wuz shouldering the cost?
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by nickz(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Khaynet:

Chaiiiii pls wuz shouldering the cost?
what cost??
this is nigeria my brother people dig boreholes for themselves
the cost is not the issue

electricity supply and availability of petrol is the issuegringrin
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Unekz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
guyz 5-10 mins
ladies 30-40 mins
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Kenzico(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Unekz:
guyz 5-10 mins
ladies 30-40 mins
Jeeez! The ladies, dem ϑε̲̣̣̣y born pikin for bathroom? 30 mins - 40mins 2muzzzh

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
nickz:
what cost??
this is nigeria my brother people dig boreholes for themselves
the cost is not the issue

electricity supply and availability of petrol is the issuegringrin
Yeah I mean wu buys the petroleum and pays the electricity bills?
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by nickz(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Khaynet:

Yeah I mean wu buys the petroleum and pays the electricity bills?
na God
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The BATHROOM by Jakeattah(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Khaynet:

like How long should dat be?

Depends on many factors

Type of soap, if its your 1st bath of the day or not, place your bathing, activity before bathing

But I don't think any bath should be less than 4 mins

(1) (Reply)

10 UNILAG Students Wins Etisalat Award / UNIZIK Pre Science 1st Batch Admission List Is Out / Top Secret For Maths Success Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.