Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,202 members, 7,910,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

(photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai (6801 Views)

Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management / Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai / PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by 100Cents: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2014
pillzthadrugz:
Yea.......and that's because the oil blocks are own by govt and not few individuals.

You are right.

Also shows that there is nothing to brag about.

Where you aiming at, is a stepping or starting point for others ..
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by 100Cents: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2014
englishmart:
your head dey leak?

Protect your ignorance...
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by englishmart(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Airforce1:

how did u know the car he gave out was bugatti veyron and not toyota muscle?
is Toyota muscle worth up to $2.5million?
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by englishmart(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2014
Krasid:
You mean slow process.
slow but steady and progressively
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by englishmart(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2014
Princessderaa:
i no b helen paul na
I don talk my own finish cool
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by englishmart(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:

Protect your ignorance...
thanks for your candid advice
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hahaha cool
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by iamrealdeji(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
englishmart:
of course I do. My uncle sold his bugatti veyron just last month for #24,000 clean one walahi
Guy I think you're confused,dont take Bugatti Veyron for Volkswagen beetle because they have the same shape,look properly,they're different
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by englishmart(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Guy I think you're confused,dont take Bugatti Veyron for Volkswagen beetle because they have the same shape,look properly,they're different
look properly and tell me the similarities between these.

1 Like

Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by iamrealdeji(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
englishmart:
look properly and tell me the similarities between these.
Of course they look a lot alike,look at the curvature and do you know that Volkswagen produces Bugatti? Reason why beetle has the closest resemblance to Bugatti out of all cars
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by englishmart(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Of course they look a lot alike,look at the curvature and do you know that Volkswagen produces Bugatti? Reason why beetle has the closest resemblance to Bugatti out of all cars
ok... But I didn't mistake bugatti veyron for Volkswagen beetle
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by valmunich(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol.. Okponku!
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by Princessderaa(f): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
englishmart:
I don talk my own finish cool
NOTED
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by freshness2020: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
pillzthadrugz:
Yea.......and that's because the oil blocks are own by govt and not few individuals.
word
That's our problem!
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by ifeanyi83(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2014
I look forward to when it will be a thing of pride to be a member of the Nigerian Police Force...
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by juman(m): 12:56am On Oct 08, 2014
May the curse of Almighty God be on useless "leaders" that destroyed and destroying this our country that has all the potential to be a great nation.
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by englishmart(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2014
juman:
May the curse of Almighty God be on useless "leaders" that destroyed and destroying this our country that has all the potential to be a great nation.
amen.
Re: (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai by aniobimartin: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
He thinks he's funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Mistakenly Posts Live Video Of His Girlfriend, Chioma Showing Her B00bs / I Woke To Get Fvcked- Nigerian Twerker, Jane Mena Reveals, Show Off Her Backside / Jive Angels Dance Music Video; First Official Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.