Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (26190 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MissyB1(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u one of em?? tongue
I don't roll like that:::::::::
I do Uniabuja and CNN carries that . . . not just Youtube. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Morenike3(f): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2008
@post
I wouldn't know. Don't know Lagos like that jare.
But Nollywood does help. . . .and damn, some of those women are trailer trash
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Sauron1: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2008
tope2000:

who doesnt? but only when i feel they would be interesting though grin grin

UNILAG gists are interesting.
Too many Aristo/LovePeddler stories flying around.
The craziest thang about it is that these tricks keep campus boy/fs during the day, and keep rich fat men at nights!!
Campus boy/fs know these gurls do night whoring but they don't care. . . . .They prolly spend the money together. tongue

Missy B:

I don't roll like that:::::::::
I do Uniabuja and CNN carries that . . . not just Youtube. lipsrsealed tongue

ABUJA?? Those ones are corporate chics.
There's a difference between shagging Senators and Honorables AND shagging touts and shoe-makers.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by tope2000(f): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

UNILAG gists are interesting.
Too many Aristo/LovePeddler stories flying around.
The craziest thang about it is that these tricks keep campus boy/fs during the day, and keep rich fat men at nights!!
Campus boy/fs know these gurls do night whoring but they don't care. . . . .They prolly spend the money together.
tongue

Heard that alots grin grin grin but i think OSU girls are far worse though undecided
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2008
@Sauron
Yeah dread i know UNILAG babes have issues but una dey over-amplify am like this babe who recently got herself impregnated by a Prof in her dept i won't name names but OSU,UNIABUJA have worse girls this thing is a global thing there are hoes everywhere

Aristos are old-school jare yahoo-boys now run the show boys have woken up ooh at least 5 in 10 boys either bring their whip or their Momma's car to school
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2008
Lol, see as this Uni girls are making us other girls look cheap sad sad sad cry
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Sauron1: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2008
A-40:

@Sauron
Yeah dread i know UNILAG babes have issues but una dey over-amplify am like these babe who recently got herself impregnated by a Prof in her dept i won't name names but OSU,UNIABUJA have worse girls this thing is a global thing there are hoes everywhere

There's no amplification.
I saw an album of UNILAG whores residing in Moremi Hall.
Apparently, those kids at the gates keep pics of potential hookers. . . .the kids show the Aristos these pics and they pick the ones they want.
I mean. . . . .Is UNILAG a whorehouse or a citadel of learning??

Aristos are old-school jare yahoo-boys now run the show boys have woken up ooh at least 5 in 10 boys either bring their whip or their Momma's car to school

What about the spending power??
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

What about the spending power??
You would be suprised i tell ya go and find out how much these guys spend on their babes i swear you would be suprised

~Sauron~:

There's no amplification.[b]
I saw an album of UNILAG whores residing in Moremi Hall.
Apparently, those kids at the gates keep pics of potential hookers. . . .the kids show the Aristos these pics and they pick the ones they [/b]want.
I mean. . . . .Is UNILAG a whorehouse or a citadel of learning??
Hmm this is like old-school that business is not in vogue again ooh
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Sauron1: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2008
A-40:

You would be suprised i tell ya go and find out how much these guys spend on their babes i swear you would be suprised

I am visiting soon!!!
Haven't been in Lagos this year anyways.

Hmm this is like old-school that business is not in vogue again ooh

So whatz in vogue??
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2008
Dating yahoo boyfriends in Unilag or OSU or some working class guy in one of these blue-chip companies young boys are making money these days
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Sauron1: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2008
A-40:

Dating yahoo boyfriends in Unilag or OSU or some working class guy in one of these blue-chip companies young boys are making money these days

I see. . . . . . .
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Deshannel(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2008
Wait guys what is realy d prob wit these girls sef.

It cant be b cos of poveRty that dey do dis.cos com 2 think of it. Poor girls dont dream of scholin in lag( ya al know how much it cost to secure an admition in lag) most of d girls are frm rich home. N dey stil do whorin.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by dayokanu(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2008
I dont agree with you that UNILAG babes are the worst. Sluts are everywhere,

Wonder why people get laid under under 3 weeks at NYSC camp? By some cheap boys on the grass.

A gurl from BABCOCK was caught in Gombe camp at Malamsidi some years back shagging a dude on the field in the night and was paraded by the soldiers round the camp.

See girls sleeping around with those dirty soldiers just to get posted to the Capital city.

Some schools look good because they are far from cities so very few people have the purchasing power e.g IFE Do you expect campus girls to sleep with NURTW peeps.

Have you encountered private uni gurls too? Omo those one are another story Check as girls of 19-20 from Babcock, Bowen and Covenant flood lagos over the weekend to get laid

On a lighter note, These are the girls that make going to Naija fun for some people like Sauron tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2008
dayokanu:

I don't agree with you that UNILAG babes are the worst. Sluts are everywhere,

Wonder why people get laid under under 3 weeks at NYSC camp? By some cheap boys on the grass.

A gurl from BABCOCK was caught in Gombe camp at Malamsidi some years back shagging a dude on the field in the night and was paraded by the soldiers round the camp.

See girls sleeping around with those dirty soldiers just to get posted to the Capital city.

Some schools look good because they are far from cities so very few people have the purchasing power e.g IFE Do you expect campus girls to sleep with NURTW peeps.

Have you encountered private uni gurls too? Omo those one are another story Check as girls of 19-20 from[b] Babcock, Bowen and Covenant flood lagos over the weekend to get laid [/b]

On a lighter note, These are the girls that make going to Naija fun for some people like Sauron tongue tongue tongue tongue
Chei sempe for the man wey sabi i don't know why Sauron and Co. are attacking UNILAG girls me thinks he needs to do some more research before jumping into conclusions those girls are something else but Covenant na their champion Babcock is a close second
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Sauron1: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2008
A-40:

Chei sempe for the man wey sabi i don't know why Sauron and Co. are attacking UNILAG girls me thinks he needs to do some more research before jumping into conclusions those girls are something else but Covenant na their champion Babcock is a close second

Covenant gurls??
I thunk all covenant babes are all chassis!!! tongue
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by dayokanu(m): 1:10am On Nov 16, 2008
Don't mind them. I schooled at Ife and I know that it because of the environment that makes Ife and other school girrls look better.

Any school close to a city would have that reputation. Check OSU proximity to Lagos, UNIABUJA, UNIPORT, UNILAG

Go to private Universities where they are not allowed to wear make up and use mobile phones and see the things the girls do there on weekends.

In OSU if you go there driving a wheelbarrow you would get at least 4 girls within an hour.

@ Sauron,
Chassis?? You don miss road. hey can screw a gun and make it release bullets. Just get one of them, and she would bring her friends in loads.

The thrill of going to meet a Big Boy drives them nuts. Daughters of Business man , oil workers, Politicians and very rich people
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Sauron1: 1:15am On Nov 16, 2008
dayokanu:

@ Sauron,
Chassis?? You don miss road. hey can screw a gun and make it release bullets. Just get one of them, and she would bring her friends in loads.

The thrill of going to meet a Big Boy drives them nuts. Daughters of Business man , oil workers, Politicians and very rich people

The emboldened sentence is so TRUE.
They have a knack of rolling in groups. I had little experience whenever they come here for summer.
I never knew they also show this character in Lagos where there's a risk someone might recognise em.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by A40(m): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

Covenant gurls??
I thunk all covenant babes are all chassis!!! tongue
Hahaha i laugh in Hindi chassis ko torque ni do you think every girl in Covenant is a cream chic? some people can barely afford to pay tuition there you need to go their chapel on sunday and see students giving testimonies on how they managed to pay their school fees for the last session no be beans ooh

dayokanu:

Don't mind them. I schooled at Ife and I know that it because of the environment that makes Ife and other school girrls look better.

Any school close to a city would have that reputation. Check OSU proximity to Lagos, UNIABUJA, UNIPORT, UNILAG

Go to private Universities where they are not allowed to wear make up and use mobile phones and see the things the girls do there on weekends.

In OSU if you go there driving a wheelbarrow you would get at least 4 girls within an hour.

@ Sauron,

True that!! it all depends onthe atmosphere of the school and if its a boring one trust girls to always jump at any chance to make it lively.As for OSU you don't even need a car all you need is a nice pad either yours or your friends if its decently furnished and you play your cards right you and them chics would be shagging like rabbits.Like Luda said there are hoes in every area code
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Deshannel(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2008
Nice one boys una don change topic frm unilag whores 2 osu n babcock chicks wey dey shag like rabbits
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by dayokanu(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2008
@ Sauron,
You wont believe Girls of 18 to 20 the way they grab dciks

You would denounce your ancestors when they give you a ride tongue tongue tongue

They are so caged and boyfriendless Some of them go out with their colleagues in school who are also babies.

When they come to town, they want to unleash. Some of them don't want you to view them as babies so they go over the top trying to impress

In such scenarios don't do much she would be the one to set the tune and dance to the music.

This is the code, Just tell her "I hope you are matured enough cos I don't deal with babies You look matured I just hope i wont be disappointed"

She would almost kill herself in order to prove that she is matured/not a baby
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Deshannel(m): 1:28am On Nov 16, 2008
Nice one boys una don change topic frm unilag whores 2 osu convanant n babcock chicks wey dey shag like rabbits
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by Sauron1: 1:33am On Nov 16, 2008
dayokanu:

@ Sauron,
You wont believe Girls of 18 to 20 the way they grab dciks

You would denounce your ancestors when they give you a ride tongue tongue tongue

They are so caged and boyfriendless Some of them go out with their colleagues in school who are also babies.

When they come to town, they want to unleash. Some of them don't want you to view them as babies so they go over the top trying to impress

In such scenarios don't do much she would be the one to set the tune and dance to the music.

This is the code, Just tell her "I hope you are matured enough because I don't deal with babies You look matured I just hope i wont be disappointed"

She would almost kill herself in order to prove that she is matured/not a baby.

MINT!!!
It's the oldest trick in the world. grin grin
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by KarmaMod(f): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2008
The girl with the pearls is a riot. Hilarious chic

Iornically those are the ones that will get hooked before the desperate SU types

They should show her on her date sef. grin

To the one asking why are there so may beds, ever been to a Naija hostel before? At least those ones have bed. UI's Idia hall. you have one bunk bed with 14 students in the room
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by MrInfo1(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2008
Shame embarassed

Beware, See them pics angry :

Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by jgirl3: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2008
You guys should let these girls be.
They are not entirely prostitutes.
They are just girls talkinga bout sex. I don't know when it became such a sin.
I won't be surprised if they are not really as outgoing as they seem.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by DisGuy: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

To the one asking why are there so may beds, ever been to a Naija hostel before? At least those ones have bed. UI's Idia hall. you have one bunk bed with 14 students in the room

Nope undecided it looks like a prison though

j-girl:

no, not entirely shocked
if you read comments on youtube, you'll see some itchy bizness wink
its so obvious those girls or at least that girl in front is a pro!!
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by smurf(f): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
This thread is seriously becoming tired, *hissssss*
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hmm, this is the caliber of girls we have on nairaland. They all walking around with golden toto.
If gold has been this badly inflated I'm opting for platinum
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by smurf(f): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
*rolls eyez*
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by ilurveit(f): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
I think if these girls are content doing what they're doing and they can live with themselves, then who's anyone to judge, really? Personally I think it's sad the way things are and it may not roll with what I think is right, but it's not as if they're saying you should pay the gold or that other girls should join them. Abeg people should let them be.
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by KarmaMod(f): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

Been a while since we agreed on something.

Anyway, Not sure why this is even a big deal. I even thought the clip was of Unilag chicks doing X rated crap, not just saying stuff. Abeg
Re: Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide by H2O2: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2008
ilurveit:

I think if these girls are content doing what they're doing and they can live with themselves, then who's anyone to judge, really? Personally I think it's sad the way things are and it may not roll with what I think is right, but it's not as if they're saying you should pay the gold or that other girls should join them. Abeg people should let them be.
Look at you. I know say you sef get gold toto. If to say you no be one of them you no go talk. Una carry busy body dey do runs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.