Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? (581 Views)

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / PDP Corners Nearly 4,000 Of The 5,000 Invitation Cards To Inauguration Ceremony / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
# IndependenceMonday
What are the five(5) things you are thankful for in
Nigeria right now?
no matter the kind of hatred you have for your country at least there must be somethings u like and thankful for because of your country.it mustn't be 5but u can at least just state even if it is one thing u like.as for me mine are
1,fight against terrorism
2,maintenance of peaceful co existence.
3,infrastructure development
4,economic standards and

5,good standard of living at least compared to other African countries
Re: What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? by kel4soft: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
1. I'm alive and optimistic
2. I'm alive and optimistic
3. I'm alive and optimistic
4. I'm alive and optimistic
5. I'm alive and optimistic
Re: What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? by Harmthe(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
APC
APC
PDP
PDP
Re: What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
1.That Ebola didn't spread so rapidly like in Liberia or Sierra lone....We haven't even finish with boko haram.

2. Our rising economic prowess and reputation in the global stage. It may not reflect in the life of an average man but in due time it wil! As soon as we have the right government.

3. A competent opposition party have emerge after 15 years of enslavement by the ruling party. Even if they don't win they will always keep the lazy bum of the inept government at work. They will always be there to point out critical failures of this government.

4. ……………………………

5. ……………………………
Re: What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? by Rexhenrex(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
1.That Ebola didn't spread so rapidly like in Liberia or Sierra lone....We haven't even finish with boko haram.

2. Our rising economic prowess and reputation in the global stage. It may not reflect in the life of an average man but in due time it wil! As soon as we have the right government.

3. A competent opposition party have emerge after 15 years of enslavement by the ruling party. Even if they don't win they will always keep the lazy bum of the inept government at work. They will always be there to point out critical failures of this government.

4. ……………………………

5. ……………………………
nice one bro good points that's how we roll.

1 Like

Re: What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? by newguy1(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Been honest wit maself, i hav nofin 2b gr8ful 4 in nigeria presently. Whatever d OP is thankful for is ok but for me, where i am non of dat is affectin me or ma neighbourhood directly me surportin dem will just b in d spirit of brodahood.God bless nigeria sorry God help nigeria.
Re: What Are The 5 Things U Are Thankful For In Nigeria Right Now? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2014
Nigeria is a developing country and I assure u one day we will get to great standard good things don't coke easily but trust me wen I say one day every thing will be fine.long live Nigeria long #Team Nigeria will be great some day.

(1) (Reply)

Richest Lifestyle Removes Article About GEJ Being 6th Richest African President / Military Jet In Near Crash At Yola Airport / Borno Spends N500m On Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.