Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car (1336 Views)

Can I Remove The Propeller In My 2005 Murano? / Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by delaw4u: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls my good people where can I see a good painter who can remove the dings,and the useless thing a useless girl scratch on my car. Pas I need a lead to expert in lagos ibadan azure or ado pls with yur guarantee that he will do a great job tanx
Re: Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
delaw4u:
Pls my good people where can I see a good painter who can remove the dings,and the useless thing a useless girl scratch on my car. Pas I need a lead to expert in lagos ibadan azure or ado pls with yur guarantee that he will do a great job tanx
Let's see a picture of the whole scratch mark area so we know what we're dealing with.
Re: Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by jaz(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2014
im also interested in an oven baked painting for my car. saw a guy who gave me an aggressive quote of #75k. anyone wt a friendlier figure ?

pix of d car below.

Re: Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Jaz, thats a fair price, but if only the person knows how to do a proper job.
Re: Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Op show us the pictures
Re: Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by ano460: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2014
I have a good painter down here at Onitsha with fair price and great work. You will pay when all work are done right.
Re: Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by Coldplay007(f): 5:58am On Oct 08, 2014
jaz:
im also interested in an oven baked painting for my car. saw a guy who gave me an aggressive quote of #75k. anyone wt a friendlier figure ?

pix of d car below.
Your car looks ok.. No Nigerian 'oven baking' will look as good as factory painting... if the Scratches are not much, just keep using it like that..
Or you might just regret the Whole experience..
Re: Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by lonelydora: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Any oven baked workshop in Port Harcourt?
Re: Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car by myadekunle: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please, your phone number

(1) (Reply)

Honda 2009 V6 Engine / Which Is Your Driving Style? [photo] / I Will Appreciate Your Enlightenment On Doing Business With Car45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.