Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,507 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (308056 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by jessefly: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2010
My own problem is not with pastor chris's healing, i strongly believe if they were phoney they will be blown open like a hen's behind
My issue is with how he tasks his members, no modesty in the way his members dress, and d idol status he has on his members (they worship him like one god, ape his dressing n haircut, put him lik an intercessor between Jesus nd man) those r my issues for all i know i think people have really been healed by him but cant he call his members to order n himself too by being humble cos even while Jesus did all he did he was stil very humble.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
grin Chai,
Dis one na live commentary from the Healing school.
Satan don suffer.
Some people go soon burst cry o!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
In as much as I would not want to discourage anybody, the truth must still be told. The reason why faith fake healers get away with their cheap scams is because certain people would rather show an unbeleivably huge amount of loyalty to these rich scam artists rather than be honest with themselves.
A very common trend which I have noticed is that people who patronise faith healers also seek alternative means of getting well sometimes before and during consultation with the faith healers. The sad news however is that when they do get better, they either deny that they have been recieving treatment through orthodox or traditional medicine or they will never tell you the extent they have gone with the alternative treatment.

Kenyan 28, you did mention in one of your posts about Benny Hinn being a true man of God, Ha Ha grin grin, I'd rather listen to his protoge (Chris). Well I too was in the same sorry state as you are now until I saw several videos where Benny himself openly owned up to several unbelievable lies he had told just to get his followers loyalty. Several people who like you claimed they were healed where secretly tracked down to their homes and it was startling to find out that these folks were never at all healed; some even died weeks later.

So my dear friend, again I say: 'BE WISE'

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
Sir john what happened to your faith, you onnce claimed you laid hands on people and things happened. Who has bewitched you to stand against the truth you once believed. Healing is our inheritance. God is not just healing through these great men. He is healing through us also.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2010
Joagbaje:

Sir john what happened to your faith, you onnce claimed you laid hands on people and things happened. Who has bewitched you to stand against the truth you once believed. Healing is our inheritance. God is not just healing through these great men. He is healing through us also.

Yes Joagbaje, I was once a WOF practitioner, I am no longer one. Till lately, when I watch TBN, I cant help but laugh when I see these WOF guys do the same things I did over 15 years ago. it still is the same thing it hasnt changed a bit; I can still make those things happen because I know the psychology behind it. For instance, I can induce the 'falling under the power' phenomenon or make people scream as though they are obsessed by a demon. I've demonstrated this several times in several places. No big deal!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by drmightie: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hi Sir John! I think you have to be very careful and not undo PEOPLEs FAITH IN God's word.I do appreciate some of the issues who have brought up on this forum.It has to be commended but I think you are going over board now.What exactly do you mean by 'you can induce falling under the power' phenomenon? Even if you used to do that does it mean all falling under the power are induced by psychological manipulations?.Because a lot of rubbish is out there does not mean GOD does not have a remnant.God still uses people to heal today .Because Benny Hinn or Hagin or anyone for that matter got it wrong does not invalidate Gods word.Now that you have seen the light about errors in the WOF all of a sudden you want to shove 'THE TRUTH' down peoples throat because they fail to see the truth just like you do .At least you once believed it but it took you time to come to your own conclusions.It would be nice if you could just put out there your take on issues and not be forceful or judgmental about them.There is no man ,minister of the gospel or not,that knows everything about Gods word.I do not agree with everything in the word of faith movement but honestly I have been blessed by some aspect of it.Deeper life bible church teaches santification as a second work of grace after salvation ,I do not believe it but have I been blessed by Pastor Kumuyi? yes.As a medical doctor I want you to know that there is no amount of psychological manipulation or mind over matter that can change HIV + TO negative with signs and symptoms of opportunistic infections disappearing.NEVER.What more do you want individuals who claimed to have been healed to do, especially when they have done a repeat test not once not twice .GOD STILL HEALS TODAY AND WE SHOULD ENCOURAGE FOLKS WHO HAVE BELIEVED GOD FOR HEALING TO CONTINUE TO DO SO COZ SOME OF THESE THINGS ARE INCURABLE.IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU NOR PASTOR CHRIS OR CHRIST EMBASSY .LET EVERY MAN BE FULLY PERSUADED IN THEIR MINDS.GOD HAS A WAY OF REACHING US.IN TRYING TO DO GOOD PLS DON'T LET US UNDO OTHERS FAITH IN GOD.I do ustand that your approach is due to what you have experienced in CE or elsewhere but just put the facts out there and let every one come to their own conclusions.Honestly I do love reading your postings but try to do it with a bit of sensitivity
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by drmightie: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2010
@ kenyan.
Pls do not forget to send me an email has soon as u get to kenya.Thank God once again for your testimony and also do not stop sharing it
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Macfonse: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2010
A miracle is something which happens out of the ordinary, or outside the natural laws. I believe that God can make miracles, for surely He has performed a lot of miracles in my life. I have also read that He divided the waters of the red sea, He made water to come out of a rock, He turned a rod into a snake, He let the prisons loose, He walked on the water and He made the sun stand still. I also believe that Satan has the powers to perform miracles to a certain degree. Since Pentecostal “miracles” do not confirm to the biblical standards, then they must be from a different deity who however has limited miracle powers.

As I mentioned the beginning of this chapter, there are different kinds of healing in the world today; psychosomatic healing, direct Satanism, and hypnosis are some of the ways which can be used to heal. You should remember that there is a big difference between healing and a miracle. Pastors who use such methods can mainly heal but most of their miracles are counterfeits and never true. However, they also have a limit on the healings they perform. Do not be fooled, those men can not cure incurable diseases, they just claim but the little is real.

It is unfortunate that Pentecostals have been made to believe that natural things can be called miracles. I watched a young woman on TV telling people that God had performed a miracle in her life because she had bought a new dress. God helping us to acquire something does not mean performing miracle for us.

I however cannot deny the words of the savior who said that “… false Christ’s and false prophets will rise, and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect …”. Mark 24:24-25. The men Jesus talked about are those who work and perform counterfeit miracle in his name yet they are Satanists. Therefore I strongly believe that limited miracles can be performed by Satan but not as much as it is claimed.

Christ even told the disciples that many will say to him (on judgment day) that they performed many miracles in his name, cast out demons and preached on the streets but He will reply ‘I never knew you’ (Mathew 7:22-23). Jesus looking down through the years saw that Satan would attack the people of God in various ways, but using counterfeit miracles as a major tool.

A young woman told me that, the reason she joined the Pentecostal movement is because the pastor told her all her problems before she told them to him. She had forgotten that many witchdoctors can also do the same. There is a Satan influenced girl in the Bible (Acts 16:16-18) who could do just the same thing. There are many pastors in my country who have adopted this act of telling people about their past and expected future, this is however a very old satanic act long employed by soothsayers. Many satanic people use this method of telling people about their past and it has suddenly expanded into the Pentecostal circles.

Even in the world today, different magicians make a lot of things which are surprising, they seem to create big things out of seemingly small things and yet no one can come out to say that they perform miracles from God. In fact everyone knows that these people are satanic, therefore, performing a miracle whether genuine or fake does not make a person God sent.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Magdadodo: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2010
Hi sir John!

I live in Ireland and I have never been to the healing school but one thing I know for sure is that God is a healer!Like my Pastor said these are things of the spirit and YOU CAN NEVER GRASP THEM WITH YOUR SENSES!Just from watching Pastor Chris I have attempted things in my life I would have dreaded to even attempt and its worked for me!What strikes me about Sir John is that he does not even quote one bible verse which means his attacks are what his flesh tells him!Please sir before you go on such an attack pray and let God give you his words to speak!Just telling us what you saw will not convince spiritual people like me!I need it to come from God for me to approve it!So far what Chris is preaching is in line with the word of God!The bible says in I Corinth 2 "no eye has seen nor ear heard what God has in store, but God has revealed it to us through hi spirit!I am a spirit woman!It also says the carnal man cannot undestand the things of the spirit for they are foolishness to him!Brother you are in the flesh thats why this is too much for you!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2010
Magdadodo:

Hi sir John!

I live in Ireland and I have never been to the healing school but one thing I know for sure is that God is a healer!Like my Pastor said these are things of the spirit and YOU CAN NEVER GRASP THEM WITH YOUR SENSES!Just from watching Pastor Chris I have attempted things in my life I would have dreaded to even attempt and its worked for me!What strikes me about Sir John is that he does not even quote one bible verse which means his attacks are what his flesh tells him!Please sir before you go on such an attack pray and let God give you his words to speak!Just telling us what you saw will not convince spiritual people like me!I need it to come from God for me to approve it!So far what Chris is preaching is in line with the word of God!The bible says in I Corinth 2 "no eye has seen nor ear heard what God has in store, but God has revealed it to us through hi spirit!I am a spirit woman!It also says the carnal man cannot undestand the things of the spirit for they are foolishness to him!Brother you are in the flesh thats why this is too much for you!

Hi Magdadodo,
its very obvious you havent read through this thread very well otherwise you wouldnt have made the comment in red. Secondly Ma, that something worked for you doesnt make it true; several years ago, I came across a book written by Norman Vincent paele "The Power Of Positive Thinking" it was more of a motivational book, I applied some of the principles in the book and believe me it worked like magic.
I dont need to quote the bible to make my story any more true than it already is.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2010

Faith Healers & Dealers

Some Thoughts on Acts 3:1-11.
They were "filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him" (Acts 3:10). That is how Luke describes the reaction of the people who firsthand observed the apostolic healing of a man who had been congenitally lame for more than forty years (Acts 4:22). His lower extremities were but skin and bones, and worshippers at the temple saw him begging in that condition for most of his life. Healed by Peter "In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene", the miracle stunned Jews who saw him "walking and leaping and praising God" (Acts 4:22; 3:8-11). Luke heaps up words to describe the reaction of the witnesses to the miracle, "wonder . . . amazement . . . wondering . . . marvel" (Acts 3:10-12, KJV). Have you ever asked why claimed healings today do not make a similar impression upon outsiders?

The healing of the lame man by Peter provides an interesting contrast for what passes for faith healing today. Temple worshippers knew this man's case. His illness was real, not faked. They did not have to take somebody else's word about what was wrong with the man. His medical problem was not some vague or self-testified-to internal illness, but rather a verifiably external one. With their own eyes and for years, they had observed the man's paralysis.

Note too that the man was healed in a public place. He was not healed in the friendly confines of a rented arena during a carefully scripted and choreographed service where candidates are interviewed, then selected, and finally brought to the stage by the healer's handlers. Rather, in a spontaneous moment of time, Peter spoke a sovereign healing word to the lame man in a public place and in the very circumstance in which he found him.

Look at it like this. A particular evangelist claims to possess power from God to heal people. Then, we ask, why doesn't he go to public hospitals, or physical rehab facilities, and call the sick and the lame out of their beds? If the pretend healer did, can you imagine the amazement that would fall over all the nurses, doctors, workers and other patients? So why don't the charismatic healers leave the friendly confines of planned meetings in rented auditoriums and go to the hospitals? Why don't they just do it? Maybe they just don't do it because they really can't. And if they really can't, when in fact they put on airs they can, then they are liars. But, if like Peter they really can but will not, then these so-called healers are cruel. Their failure to heal in public places like hospitals strikes at the heart of their credibility. They are violating their "hypocritical" oath. In either case, they stand exposed to be either liars or loveless.

Healers protest this dilemma. "It takes faith for a person to be healed," they say, "and not all sick people have faith, and therefore it is not possible to heal people in a public places." Contrast this defense with the case of the man born lame. Healing was the furthest thing from the man's mind when he begged from Peter and John. All he wanted was money, but Peter had no money. (Oops! There goes the wealth gospel too.) So according to Peter's faith in the risen Lord Jesus Christ, he delivered to the lame man a sovereign surprise. In the name of the Lord Jesus, Peter healed the man through his (Peter's) own faith, that faith "which comes through Him [i.e., Jesus]" (Acts 3:16). In other words, it was Peter's own faith which rested in the faithfulness of Lord Jesus Christ that healed this man.

Sometime ago this question appeared in a local newspaper. It read: "Why don't televangelists go to hospitals and cure people instead of just a few on TV?"[1] Good question. To validate their message as being from God, Jesus, Peter and the other apostles healed unbelievers wherever they encountered them. Maybe today's so-called healers don't heal in public places like hospitals because contrary to their claims, they really can't heal. Their ministry is more for show than for go.

Why are unbelievers not amazed by the miracles that faith healers pretend to do? As in Acts 3:1-11, why are people not "wondering" after the sick and lame who are healed? Perhaps it's because there's really nothing happening to wonder about.

Pastor Larry DeBruyn
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Saintp(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2010
Lets avoid passing judgement especially on issues concerning the spirit.Lets live it for God to judge.These days things are happening that keep us thinking.Dont bother yourself about being REAL OR FAKE,believe God alone,dont believe in pastors ,churches,doctrines etc. I go to church but i dont agree to everything my pastor says.They are human like us and they dont know it all.None of us knows everything about God so avoid judgements since you cannot tell who is real or fake,only God knows.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
@sirjohn,

In 1993, Frank Davies, a pastor in Telford United Kingdom noticed that he could not hear properly over the phone. Initially, he thought it was a problem with the connection or with the telephone. He however became concerned when he could not hear people with his left ear and to turn his right ear towards the people when they talked to him.

Frank went to see a doctor who ran a series of tests and diagnosed that he was loosing his sense of hearing. Frank was 58yrs old then and he knew that God had called him into the ministry to proclaim the good news of His saving power and to nurture and raise His children in the word, so any kind of sickness would slow him down.

Frank felt the situation was embarrassing and to avoid misunderstanding from people, he decided to stay away from them. This went on for 14years with the condition getting worse but sometime during this period, a program on television caught his attention, it was an episode of THE HEALING SCHOOL program on Loveworld Television. Frank then made up his mind to attend and immediately started making arrangements to attend the next session which was to be held in Johannesburg South Africa. This was in February 2008.
With great faith, Frank and his wife Susan travelled to South Africa for the first time in their lives using all their savings. So, a 73yr old Frank arrived South Africa with faith in his heart.

When the healing service began, with a thankful heart, Frank began to praise God for the opportunity to be there!
When Pastor Chris got to where he was, Frank could barely stand for joy. The man of God immediately recognized that his condition had being caused by an infirmity. He put his fingers in Frank’s left ear and commanded the spirit to come out. Then he blew the anointing on Frank and he fell under the power of God. When he got up, radiant and filled with joy, he lifted up his hands to God in thanks!
The next day, admist several others who had received their healing, Frank testified of his awesome miracle. With great excitement his wife came and stood beside him and as he demonstrated his healing and whispered to him “ I love you”, and with delight, Frank responded “ I love you too” !
Sitting in his home in Telford, he recounted his experience with great joy. “My experience at the healing school was beautiful. Not only was my left ear healed, my life was also transformed. The healing school stands out as a very rich and life- changing experience. Many people quote the word of God, but at the HEALING SCHOOL, we experienced the word. Then he concluded with conviction, “if you with conviction, “if you are sick, seek the lord by going to the healing school”.

@kenyan 28
keep it up bro!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2010
I am still waiting for the day that pastor chris would go to any of the general hospitals in Lagos and heal at least one single person that as been indepently confirmed and obviously critically ill. all these vacant "testimonies" by faceless adherents would just not do, his stage managed miracles have been proven time and time again to be scams, yet his stooges still come and give us false testimonies here just becos they have been told to "exercise their faith and confess positive[even if it means lying to themselves] to receive and sustain their miracles. If Oyakhilome is being used by God he should not be afraid to go out to hospitals [especially Igbobi Orthopaedic hospital] and heal at least some of the confirmed sick there. If he is able to perform a confirmed verifiable miracle just once we would have no choice but to shut our "dirty" traps. All the choreographed stage play at his so called healing school would simply not do.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by inedi: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
@sirjojn
i'm curious, what about the miracles that take place outside the HEALING SCHOOL OF CHRIST EMBASSY
like those that take place in homes, e.t.c
what about the people that where also helped by this same Pastor Chris
the children on the streets, the orphans, the hopeless and homeless
since you say you were once a leader in this same church
what about the people that have being taught to bodly declare the gospel and lead many to christ
what about those that with their money, materials and time have being taught how to reach the world
ok, what about those that have being taught to bring many to the knowledge of God's word via the teaching ministry of Pastor Chris
or you did not notice the above mentioned cos you were too busy with your investigation?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Folusade(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
Dear Sirjohn,

It is with a heavy heart that i read/replying this thread.

The man of God was your mentor! You were in his ministry! Was a financial partner! Yet, all the while you were with him you did not believe in him!
For an individual to be healed, he must have HIS OWN FAITH. When you read your bible, Jesus usually says be it unto you ACCORDING to your faith.

An individual cannot just take himself to the Healing School of Christ Embassy and says now its up to Pastor Chris to use his faith to heal him. He must exercise his faith. He must!

I perceive that they decide who goes to the healing line cos they know who and who is ready based on their response in the preparation classes. Maybe.

Remember the bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. Dont touch him with your hands, pen or tongue bro. You will only unleash the wrath of God upon yourself.

If you are convinced that he is fake and performs fake miracles, please take your relative to another Pastor you perceive to be real and can perform real miracles! End of story!

If you have been to such a church and now dont believe, you are also leading men astray by putting this thread on.

If you claim to be a member and functional in the church, you must have belonged to a group in the church. At the point you were confused, when those questions arose in your heart, why didnt you ask your leader, why didnt you ask the Pastor of your local assembly.

If Pastor Chris was the Pastor of your assembly, why didnt you give him benefit of the doubt by writing to ask why.
Why didnt you tell the Healing School staff that your relative will rather do without the wheel chair cos you had doubts?

I pray for you, that God will forgive you of your sins. By His Spirit , he will open your eyes to see, he will open your ears to hear and open your heart to understand!

I am a living witness that miracles are real. I had a certain condition, was healed on 5th of September 1997 in a meeting organized by Pastor Chris' church.

Beloved, its been thirteen years! I'm hale and hearty!

Readers dont be deceived. Miracles (using the Name of Jesus) are real!

If you have a health condition, have faith that you can be healed, and would like to attend the Healing School (to be healed and not seeking for a story), im happy to inform you that the next Healing School session will be in June.
Do visit www.enterthehealingschool.org for registration details.

Less i forget, you don't pay to attend the Healing School!

God Bless you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
this is indeed powerful
the healing power of God remains forever and perfects miracles
God you are so good

@kenyan 28,
i thank God for you
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The devil is in trouble!

Sister Kenya28,

I thank Papa God for you. As I read your testimonies, confessions and certain actions you took after your healing, I was in tears.

No doubt- you have been catapaulted into a higher realm of faith now. This is what we are talking about.

Congratulations my sister.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
Kenyan 28:

@Folusade, Thanks so much my sister. Lets preach the word of God. The devil is a liar, he came to destroy and kill. And he's using Sir John definately.

Its very clear that Sir John doesnt believe in Jesus Christ! No he doesnt coz when I told him to explain why the oppotunistic infections disappeared completely from my body he said "it's a state of the mind"" what a liar! What a devil we are aurguing with, Mark u @Sir John even Satan himself knows that Jesus Christ is a healer,who's the same yesterday today and forever but he's in denial,

I wonder what u are now! Remember every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD including SATAN AND SIR JOHN!

True miracles happen in Christ Embassy and healing school. I was there for 18 days. witnessed 2 graduation ceremonies with over 1000 students each from all over the world,

Its over a month now, av not had boils, sour throat, cough, stomach upsets, headaches nor lost weight. I never had a week (only one week) without the mentioned attachs before I went to the healing school.
Av actually added weight, I used to be 65kgs and now am 68kgs and av not taken a single tablet of medicine. I told our company doctor to close my file coz am not going to be his client any more, for the word of God is medicine to my body, every day,

Hi Kenyan 28,
knock yourself out; write all you care, I'll reply you very soon. I'm a little too busy at the moment.
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
Kenyan 28:

REPLY TO WHICH QUESTION??! I CANT REMEMBER ASKING U ANY QUESTION BUT GIVING MY SWEET TESTIMONY OF MY HEALING IN JESUS NAME FROM CE HEALING SCHOOL.

AND U ARE BUSY DOING WHAT?! CREATING ANOTHER MALICIOUS BLOG TO DESTROY GODS WORK?! THE DEVIL IS A LIAR AND SO HE REMAINS!

U MAY "REPLY" IF U SOO WISH AS LONG AS U DONT TAKE MY HEALING AND THE TRUTH AWAY, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, THE PURE TRUTH THAT, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is atrue servant of God and I got my healing in his Ministrty, healing School in Jesus name.

Remember every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD including SATAN AND SIR JOHN!

Remember every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD including SATAN AND SIR JOHN!

You seem to be developing a fixation and getting hysterical concerning SirJohn (Do you feel that somehow, SirJohn's doubting of the veracity of your healing will steal the healing away from you?). What's the matter? This behaviour doesn't seem to tally with that of one truly healed by God. The focus of your rants seems to be certain individuals. Move on.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by chibaby5(f): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
wow Awesome findings

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2010
NUL
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2010
Kenyan28,
leave sir John jare, the truth is clear from several posts on this thread. And the biggie is the new thread by Mabel on the healing school. Whoever read that will need no other proof on what is happening in the healing school. The Nigerian session will soon be on in June in Lagos. Anyone that need a real healing school go. O pari!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.