Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,902 members, 7,935,865 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (309837 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by cemehere: 6:50am On Feb 09, 2011
I wonder why everyone here is putting up with a MAD-MAN. Someone that has UN-located and un-itentify virus on his head will always want to say what he like. SIR is obviously sick, we all know it.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2011
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2011
Kenyan 28:

AM READY TO "MAKE ALL THE NOISE" I CAN AS LONG AS AM TELLING ABOUT MY HEALING THAT I GOT AT CHRIST EMBASSY, RANDBURG, SOUTH AFRICA 03/04/2010,
I WILL TELL IT OVER THE MOUNTAINS AND EVERYWHERE, THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. I am healed of HIV that I lived with for 8 years,

I

You are shouting because there is no substance, you're only trying to silence your conscience and its obviously driving you into paranoia. Take it easy grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2011
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2011
Kenyan 28:

AND I SAID THAT AM READY TO SHOUT IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER THE HILLS, MOUNTAINS AND EVERYWHERE THAT I AM HEALED, WHATS SO DIFFICULT FOR U TO UNDERSTAND?

I WILL SHOUT AS LOUD AS I CAN AND AS MANY TIMES AS I CAN THAT AM NOT GIVING SOMEONE ELSE'S TESTMONY BUT MY VERY OWN THAT ON 3/4/2010 I TESTED HIV- AFTER 8 YEARS OF BATTLING WITH THE VIRUS!!, THANKS TO THE HEALING SCHOOL AND PASTOR CHRIS, GLORY BE TO GOD,

And the paranoia continues cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2011
Kenyan 28:

AND I SAID THAT AM READY TO SHOUT IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER THE HILLS, MOUNTAINS AND EVERYWHERE THAT I AM HEALED, WHATS SO DIFFICULT FOR U TO UNDERSTAND?

I WILL SHOUT AS LOUD AS I CAN AND AS MANY TIMES AS I CAN THAT AM NOT GIVING SOMEONE ELSE'S TESTMONY BUT MY VERY OWN THAT ON 3/4/2010 I TESTED HIV- AFTER 8 YEARS OF BATTLING WITH THE VIRUS!!, THANKS TO THE HEALING SCHOOL AND PASTOR CHRIS, GLORY BE TO GOD,

^^^
This was the same clown that disappeared last year when we asked her probing questions to authenticate her false claims. I hope you haven't infected your poor husband with the virus sha.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LoveKing(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2011
Kenyan 28:

AM READY TO "MAKE ALL THE NOISE" I CAN AS LONG AS AM TELLING ABOUT MY HEALING THAT I GOT AT CHRIST EMBASSY, RANDBURG, SOUTH AFRICA 03/04/2010,
I WILL TELL IT OVER THE MOUNTAINS AND EVERYWHERE, THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. I am healed of HIV that I lived with for 8 years,

I

what date did you get healed of hiv?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by franktolk(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello Sir John! thanks so much for ur long epistle, but its high time you started believing in John 14:13 "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son"
The Bible in Psalm 118: 6 - 10 states that
6"The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?
7 The LORD is with me; he is my helper.
I look in triumph on my enemies.

8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in humans.
9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in princes.
I was able to see in ur post that ur faith had been built in Man and not God. All Pastors and ministers are gifts from God, they are there just to maintain checks and balances and not for us to mistake them for God.They are mere mortals like you and me but they deserve all respects. What has just happened to you is what befalls a xtian/person that places his faith in his Pastor and what his Pastor tells him.The Bible says like the Berean xtians you should search the scriptures.
Acts 17: 10-12
“And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable woman which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.”

I can understand ur pains , wot u got was not wot u had expected, but that does not make God A liar. I want to tell u that if U had exercised faith ur person would have got his Healing even without you taking him to the Healing school.The bible in Luke 9:1 says "When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases". So dont let our attitude and unbelief Make God a Liar.

It is well with you in Jesus Name. Amen! With Love from me to you!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
KunleOshob:

^^^
This was the same clown that disappeared last year when we asked her probing questions to authenticate her false claims. I hope you haven't infected your poor husband with the virus sha.

Twisted minds

LoveKing:

what date did you get healed of hiv?

meaning?!?
Healing is for the children of God and can be done by God's matured children so whats the big deal
see

And they departed, and went throughout the villages, preaching the gospel, and healing everywhere.
Luke 9:6 (ASV)

also,
healing is the children's bread
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 4:22am On Mar 02, 2011
Instruction on how to cooking lambs in the church
Here is their own spiritual oven? The church!
Here let us begin
It’s just simple start with sheep but if you don’t have them?
Then simply go out to your local area or community and get some there?
Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking? A gullible person in sort, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off?
Right now that you have your sheep what are you going to do to get the right outcome?
Simple recipe here:
Let’s start by simply shearing them of all they have on them?
Once sheared then they are ready for the next stage?
Start by killing of any sense of self meaning thoughts of their own?
Simple techniques are indoctrination?
By the power of suggestion hypnosis music light shows and much more!
Also By simply telling them nice stories with some truth mixed with lies?
So now you have killed of any sense of self you are free to start preparation?
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean?
Then take them and leave them a night or two then start with some truth take away some of the lies
Once seasoned now place in the oven for few months i.e. the church group?
Where they will see people of like mind or people that have been cooking longer than you?
In chiefs terms here is one I prepared earlier?
You will see that this looks good during cooking?
And appealing to the eye’s
Then put lamb in oven and turn the heat up with lies saying the church is in great trouble or something to that nature start telling them that GOD needs your money which is sometimes is true but always added a little exaggeration because this is needed here to ensure cooking takes place?
Once the sheep start to heat and there cooking away under the false prophet s gas marked lies, coming out of their mouths then you will be having a dripping roast?
Meaning they will start to give money to whatever cause you like buying you cars houses and new suits?
And if they start to cool down for whatever reason then just simple turn on the following?
To bring back to heat under gas marked lies, so the lamb will keep cooking and roast and keep dripping cash for you?
Because remember this is your dripping roast, you don’t want to let it cool of from giving you cash?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet? these techniques should work?
And if they should question this just simply say touch not the anoint one or do not do thy prophet any harm?
I really mean touch not the anoint one or do thy profit$ any harm?
Just remember God is big business to these evil doers?
These techniques should work?
That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. will just follow in?
Keep the roast moist during cooking with lots of the following?
Books D.V.Ds and C.ds and lots of church services and activities night and day to keep the heat up till cooking has finished?
But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough to cut into at the end so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?
Do the following cut in with truth slow and not too deep with the truth?
For truth is like a sword if you put it in too deep it could cause the lamb to come to life?
And all that roasting would be wasted?
Now any good con man or false prophet does not want that do they?
Because they will be (harming there profit$) won’t they?
Remember this tip before putting the lamb in the oven i.e. the church?
Never give them the full truth?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
So be careful with truth because it cut to the marrow of a man soul?
But any skilled cook will tell you preparation is the key? So in all things have a good lie to deceive them in case you cut too deep with the truth?
Now seeing you’re a false prophet and chief with the truth?
Now remember this don’t eat all your lambs at once because you will always need a dripping roast of cash to keep you in planes and all the great comforts of life?
Collusion: for the lost lambs in the oven or the church?
Here is wisdom for you?
If you are in a church where they are talk about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles? And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
Then it is more than likely you are in a false prophet kitchen? Being readily prepared
For roasting you lambs need to wake up before your roast and cooked for their personal gain and your lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
This was brought to you with all the culinary delights (oh I mean culinary de lies) of these false prophets?
For more timely lies just log on to the following web site
There you will find all professional false prophets lies and there cooking technique there free of charge?
This was inspired by the word of God and his wisdom to expose all false teachers and there lies?
I was inspired with false teachers because of what they have done to me?
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his ministers of light?
Just remember what Jesus said be careful no one deceives you
(Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you.)

Written By United Against Christ Embassy
CHRIST EMBASSY IS the most Evil Church in the World
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2011
^^^^
Is the above an extract from CEC plc pastor operating manual Uncle joe please confirm.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2011
@kunleoshobi,
what does this mean to you or you didn't see it?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2011
crossman9:

Haba! why na sad It cant be that bad sad
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2011
@mabell
they could have extracted it from a cec pastor operating or procedural manual as what is writeen there describes very well the way cec pastors operate.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 03, 2011
crossman9:

Here let us begin
Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking? A gullible person in sort, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off?
Right now that you have your sheep what are you going to do to get the right outcome?
Simple recipe here:
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean?
Then take them and leave them a night or two then start with some truth take away some of the lies
Where they will see people of like mind or people that have been cooking longer than you?
Then put lamb in oven and turn the heat up with lies saying the church is in great trouble or something to that nature start telling them that GOD needs your money which is sometimes is true but always added a little exaggeration because this is needed here to ensure cooking takes place?
Once the sheep start to heat and there cooking away under the false prophet s gas marked lies, coming out of their mouths then you will be having a dripping roast?
Meaning they will start to give money to whatever cause you like buying you cars houses and new suits?
And if they start to cool down for whatever reason then just simple turn on the following?
To bring back to heat under gas marked lies, so the lamb will keep cooking and roast and keep dripping cash for you?
Because remember this is your dripping roast, you don’t want to let it cool of from giving you cash?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet? these techniques should work?
And if they should question this just simply say touch not the anoint one or do not do thy prophet any harm?
That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. will just follow in?
Books D.V.Ds and C.ds and lots of church services and activities night and day to keep the heat up till cooking has finished?
But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough to cut into at the end so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?
For truth is like a sword if you put it in too deep it could cause the lamb to come to life?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
But any skilled cook will tell you preparation is the key? So in all things have a good lie to deceive them in case you cut too deep with the truth?
Now remember this don’t eat all your lambs at once because you will always need a dripping roast of cash to keep you in planes and all the great comforts of life?
Here is wisdom for you?
If you are in a church where they are talk about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles? And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
Then it is more than likely you are in a false prophet kitchen? Being readily prepared
For roasting you lambs need to wake up before your roast and cooked for their personal gain and your lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
This was brought to you with all the culinary delights (oh I mean culinary de lies) of these false prophets?
There you will find all professional false prophets lies and there cooking technique there free of charge?
This was inspired by the word of God and his wisdom to expose all false teachers and there lies?
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his ministers of light?

The Truth is hard to swallow but this is it.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by simplymee: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
@babaearly
what is true about what u commented on? SO IF ONE SAYS SOMETHING FALSE U CERTAINLY WOULD SAY ITS TRUE? Its quite funny u know. I do not have any probs believing God cos He has done awesome things before my very eyes. Jesus Christ still heals today as he has d ability to do through us his children.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
cheesy

Very funny yet totally apt.

@Crossman: That was very interesting. But Chris' Embassy can't be the most evil. They're likely just the most shameless error-mongers
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by harakiri(m): 5:05am On Mar 04, 2011
crossman9:

Here let us begin
Simple recipe here:
When lamb is roasted?
Here is wisdom for you?

The most annoyingly painful part is that these hard boiled Christ Embassy members will go through this post and still have the audacity to defend lies and deceit. I guess they have been "over roasted" and their brains don't work anymore.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2011
The things of the flesh has given way to the things of the spirit
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2011
angry

Yeah, like the honorable holiness "god" MOG Dr. Odulele!

You people won't learn till your own idol too is shown for what he is, will you? I guess the Doctors followers now know why The Christ Himself said to call NO man master, teacher or father.

Your own lesson is approaching.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2011
does anyone understand what iam saying here it is metaphor for people, in chirst embassy to see there lies the roasting lamb in the church did anyone like it

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2011
Here let us begin:

Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking? 
A gullible person in sort, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off? 
Simple recipe here:
Start by killing of any sense of self meaning, thoughts of their own? 
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean or false doctrine?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet?   these techniques should work?
What I really mean is this touch not the anoint one or do thy profit$ any harm?
That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. Will just follow in? 
But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough or burnt  and it will to hard  cut into at the end so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church? Then the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
Here is wisdom for you?
If you are in a church where they are always talking about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles? And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
For roasting you lamb? You need to wake up before your roasted and cooked for their personal gain and you lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
For more timely lies just log on to the following web site: www.
And more lying recipes of false prophet!
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his Ministers of Light?
CHRIST EMBASSY IS the most Evil Church in the World:

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by akpeau: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2011
Why all the noise? Those who are against the healing will certainly have no choice but to believe it when they need one, trust me. You are not different from the same folks who crucified Jesus and if u were present in those days, u will be in the fore front.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by djakarta(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2011
i have always known that there is something diabolical about that man. he once healed a man born blind and he identified colours immediately. this is impossible because the man has never seen nor known any colour from birth. one day his ills will be revealled publicly.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by akpeau: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
@djakarta you need to be carefull what you judge. If the Spirit of God is potent enough to heal someone from blindness, is it too difficult to influence the person mind to know colors as well after being healed. Don't you study your bible? Didn't God cause a donkey to speak? Numbers 22:28 . Then the LORD opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?” . If He can cause a donkey to speak, how much more a human. Don't condemn what you do not understand, but pray for understanding and God will open your eyes to see the truth. The works of God are not suppose to make any natural sense to you. 1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (understood). So I will advice you not be caught by letting yourself to be used by satan in fighting the works of God. The man Pastor Chris doesn't preach about himself but about Jesus Christ. All his works are in the name of the Lord. If he is not of God, let God be the one to judge him and not you. The only thing that distinguishes Christianity from all other religion( muslim, hindu, etc) is the manifestation of the power of God. Jesus proved this when he came by not only preaching about good morals but by also backing them with signs and wonders following. That was why the Jews then could not stand him because they felt he was stealing their show. But he wasn't preaching about himself but God. The same way Pastor Chris is not preaching about himself today but God. Jesus Himself also said that greater works shall we do, so have you ever asked yourself why is the church is not doing greater works(like healing the sick, raising the dead and so on)? What you should be criticizing are the churches that are not doing greater works for that should be the standard for judging according to Jesus Christ. Over and over again i have seen people who have gotten healed from pastors Chris's Tv programs right there in their living room. These are people with know illnesses in their neighborhood but today are freed from the bondage of satan without even having any physical contact with the MOG. On one occasion, a friend to my elder sister was healed through the TV program after about 3months of being crippled on the wheel chair. She started walking right there from her living room and I still can remember the joy and jubilation that gripped our street then. People came out in mass singing praise to God for what he has done. So I will advice u once again, be wise and do not let yourself to be used by satan. What you do not understand, pray for God to enlighten you and He will. God Bless you
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 3:50am On Apr 14, 2011
quote from: Innes wood (1974-2010 dec 14th)
Our moral compass
Our moral compass and moral gage should never lead anywhere but the word of GOD to wander from the moral points of this compass of the scripture is like throwing away our moral compass) this is a saying for the morally blind! Those who do are like a school boys looking for the truth in the dark with only a match stick for sight?

i hope you people understand this there is false demonic things going on in the church christ embassy my book is almost done anyone can down load it free and if when i get it prinited i ll give free who ever asks for it
but the healing school never get one real indepents doctor to confirm heals so any and make leter up come on people? there is people that make up 419 letters all the time
there is not a single truth in the church they disstort the bible for worldly gain  you people  come on you people  go and wake blind guides

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2011
djakarta:

i have always known that there is something diabolical about that man. he once healed a man born blind and he identified colours immediately. this is impossible because the man has never seen nor known any colour from birth. one day his ills will be revealled publicly.

There you guys go with the lies . There was never an Incidence like that in CEC. it was fabricated by the enemy.Satan creates a story, and his children spread it. Every body that carry that story can not boast of witnessing such incidence either on a crusade ground with pastor chris or on Tv. Its from hearsay. But The church is marching on .
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2011
@akpeau
But he wasn't preaching about himself but God. The same way Pastor Chris is not preaching about himself today but God. Jesus Himself also said that greater works shall we do, so have you ever asked yourself why is the church is not doing greater works(like healing the sick, raising the dead and so on)? What you should be criticizing are the churches that are not doing greater works for that should be the standard for judging according to Jesus Christ. Over and over again i have seen people who have gotten healed from pastors Chris's Tv programs right there in their living room. These are people with know illnesses in their neighborhood but today are freed from the bondage of satan without even having any physical contact with the MOG. On one occasion, a friend to my elder sister was healed through the TV program after about 3months of being crippled on the wheel chair. She started walking right there from her living room and I still can remember the joy and jubil

I love the highlighted part. Because I have witnessed series of testimonies right from people's homes.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

There you guys go with the lies . There was never an Incidence like that in CEC. it was fabricated by the enemy.Satan creates a story, and his children spread it. Every body that carry that story can not boast of witnessing such incidence either on a crusade ground with pastor chris or on Tv. Its from hearsay. But The church is marching on .

If I rememner well, in his first media interview, Chris never denied the story, what he did was try to explain it.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2011
He has always said it is possible to have such a miracle . God can make anything happen. But it didn't happen in our ministry. Besides he never granted interview to the press.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

He has always said it is possible to have such a miracle . God can make anything happen. But it didn't happen in our ministry. Besides he never granted interview to the press.

He granted an interview to 'National Standard' a magazine owned by one of your partners, is that not a media interview? Haba Jo, I respect you pass dis one o.
I'll see if I can pull out that interview so you clearly see what I'm trying to say.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by emmanuel4j: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2011
FIRSTLY SIR JOHN, DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE?DERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO GO TO THE HEALING SCHOOL,AND YOU ARE ONE OUT OF MANY IMPLYING FROM your ARTICLES THAT THE MIRACLES ARE FAKE,HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE DIS? ARE THE OTHERS JUST BIG FOOLS AND BLIND BATS WHO CAN'T SEE WAT U SAID U SAW?ALSO COME TO THINK OF THIS, IF YOU WERE PASTOR CHRIS WOULD YOU PAY PEOPLE MONEY TO PRETEND DAT DEY ARE HEALED, KNOWING DAT DIS PIPLE MAY GO OUT AND TELL THE WORLD WAT U TOLD DEM TO DO, SO ARE ALL THOUSANDS BEING PAID MONEY TO PRETEND DEY HEALED WITHOUT A GUARNTEE THAT THEY WILL EVEN KEEP QUIET.WOULD U RISK YOUR INTEGRITY TO THAT LEVEL EVEN IF YOU WERE FAKE?

NOW FOR THE CASE WERE U SAID ABOUT SELECTING PEOPLE,WEN JESUS WENT TO THE POOL OF BETHESDA(JOHN 5)THE  BIBLE SAYS IN VERSE 3 "IN THESE LAY A GREAT MULTITUDE OF IMPOTENT FOLK OF BLIND,HALT, WITHERED WAITING FOR THE MOVING OF THE WATER".JESUS SELECTED TO HEAL  JUST ONE IMPOTENT MAN, AFTER HE DID DAT HE LEFT, COME TO THINK OF IT, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS, WHY DIDNT HE HEAL THEM? I THOUGHT HE WAS JESUS ALL POWERFUL,HE IS ANYWAY, BUT HE LEFT THE OTHERS. STUDY YOUR BIBLE,MOST OF D PEOPLE JESUS HEALED WERE THOSE WHO ALREADY STARTED EXPRESSING THEIR FAITH, HE USUALLY SAID "UNTO YOU ACORDING TO YOUR FAITH", SHOWING THE IMPORTANCE OF OUR INDIVIDUAL FAITH DESPITE THE GREAT ANNOITING OF GODS SPIRIT.CONSIDER DIS, WEN JESUS WENT TO ISREAL HE COULDNT PERFORM MANY MIGHTY MIRACLES BECAUSE OF THE UNBELIEF OF THE ISREALITES, WAT DID  HE DO? HE STARTED TEACHING THE WORD OF GOD TO INSPIRE FAITH, SO DOES IT MEAN THAT WHEN JESUS WENT TO ISREAL AND THERE WERE NO MANY MIGHTY MIRACLES, DID HIS ANNOITING BECOME FALSE ANNOITING? I LEAVE YOU TO ANSWER, DIS IS JUST SHOWING DAT OUR INDIVIDUAL FAITH DETERMINES A LOT FOR OUR HEALING, THUS I DARE SAY, IT IS NOT WRONG TO SELECT ANYBODY WHO IS EXPRESSING HIS FAITH TO BE HEALED FOR HANDS TO BE LAID ON SUCH, THOUGH I AM NOT GUARANTEEING YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT SELECTING PEOPLE IS TRUE.

BESIDES PEOPLE WHO ONLY WATCH THE BROADCAST RECEIVE THERE HEALING THROUGH THE MEDIA NOT BY NECESSARILY GOING TO THE HEALING SCHOOL, HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?NOT ONE, NOT TWO, NOT NECESSARILY FROM THESAME COUNTRY, BUT FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD. SMTYMS THEY VIEW THE BROADCAST LONG AFTER IT TOOK PLACE AND STILL GET THEIR HEALING, ARE ALL THESE THOUSANDS FALSE ALSO?

I JUST WANT TO ADVICE YOU WHEHTER YOU SAY YOUR ARTICLE IS TRUE OR NOT THATS UP TO YOU, THE IMPORTANT THING IS DAT EVEN IF IT IS ONLY ONE PERSON OUT OF THE THOUSANDS, THAT TRULY RECEIVED HEALING AND TESTIFIED TO THE GLORY OF GOD,THE ANNOITING UPON THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS HAS BEEN PROVEN, OF WHICH MANY REALLY RECEIVED HEALING AND DIS IS NOT JUST AT THE HEALING SCHOOL, IS ALL OVER D CHRISTEMBASSY CHURCHES, I AM A LIVING WITNESS, FOR THAT ANNOITING HAS WORKED FOR ME AND HAS WORKED FOR MY FRIEND,PASTOR CHRIS HAS NEVER LAID HANDS ON ME, I HAVE JUST HEARD HIM PREACH NOT EVEN SEEN HIM, IF ME AND MY FRIEND ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO IT TRULY WORKED FOR, I STIL CROSS MY HEART THAT IT IS AN ANNOINTING FROM GOD, BELIEVE IT OR NOT. BE CAREFUL BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU MAY NEED A MIRACLE!!!DAT ONLY GOD CAN GIVE THROUGH HIS MINISTERS, DESPITE D FACT DAT U MAY BE A CHRISTAIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.