Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (308034 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Seun(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Sirjohn: Please create a dedicated thread for your healing challenge so I can feature it on the home page.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seun: @Sirjohn: Please create a dedicated thread for your healing challenge so I can feature it on the home page.

Joagbaje is yet to indicate his interest to accept or decline my challenge; if he accepts the challenge, and I hope he does, then I will create a separate thread for it.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
SirJohn: @All,
I am definitely in for a challenge anytime. Over the years, I have put my money where my mouth is and offered half a million Naira to anyone who would provide evidence to the miraculous cure of certain ailments (which I listed) through faith healing; unfortunately nobody seem to have claimed that bounty.

John you know you are not ready for these claims of yours, if you're sincere. Start with the hiv case I posted . The guy works at the oh airport. He did one of the tests at the FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE. Not christ embassy medical centre.

This time around, I want to renew my proposition and I'm willing to still stake half a million Naira, plus a promise to tender apologies to Pastor Chris in five national daily's and on Nairaland.

Go on YouTube there countless videos of healings through pastor chris. Start with Mr Strive the owner of econet wireless. He became a member after he miraculously got healed of heart problem. Everyone in IPPC watched him give his testimony live.

MY TAKE ON THE KENYAN28 CHALLENGE

I am of the opinion that the Kenyan28 challenge will probably end inconclusive for the two reasons:

1. Joagbaje has already raised a red flag with the comment below, so if she doesn't get healed, he will obviously fall back on flimsy excuses like lack of faith or the presence of sin in her life.

Anyone who desire a miracle should position himself for it. It a principle. Someone may lose a healing that way. That's not even the main problem . Nobody is perfect. The major problem is the umbelief that has been programmed into her. Personal faith is necessary

Mark 9:23
-- Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

MY PROPOSITION
Let Joagbaje provide a genuine case of anyone with the following conditions: Complete blindness in both eyes (preferably born blind), Complete paralysis, Complete Deafness in both ears, a child with Downs syndrome, or a child with brain damage.

Let's start with the HIV case. You can see in the video how sickly he was. Very tiny . I didn't even know he had HIV. I just prayed as I was led and rebuke death. He was the one who came to testify . He tested himself in about 3hospital before and after. He is still alive. Let him get the medical results . John why not Interbiew him and talk with the doctors who handles him . 3 or 4 doctors won't risk their job to create a lie

Watch the video here:.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
^^^

SirJohn, save your money. This guy is not ready for jack...

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
SirJohn:

Joagbaje is yet to indicate his interest to accept or decline my challenge; if he accepts the challenge, and I hope he does, then I will create a separate thread for it.

From all indications, knowing joagbaje for the coward that he is, he would most likely decline the challenge or even runaway from nairaland for a while. However I would like to encourage you to still throw the challenge on a separate thread as requested by Seun. In fact make an open challenge to joagbaje and other so called miracle workers. It would give them the opportunity to prove their claims or be exposed for the fraudsters they are.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gombs:

See his mouth! grin

This is now sounding like a bet o, like gambling sha!

You are also free to take up the challenge. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joagbaje:
Let's start with the HIV case. You can see in the video how sickly he was. Very tiny . I didn't even know he had HIV. I just prayed as I was led and rebuke death. He was the one who came to testify . He tested himself in about 3hospital before and after. He is still alive. Let him get the medical results . John why not Interbiew him and talk with the doctors who handles him . 3 or 4 doctors won't risk their job to create a lie
Watch the video here:.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp
SirJohn:

Notwithstanding my reservations, I will still accede to this challenge on the following conditions

1. that a preliminary test be done to confirm initial status. Test will be done at a generally agreed location and result be published here before the ministration.

2. Location of the ministration be made open

3.Conclusion of the challenge to be determined only by the result of a follow up test after the prayers

However, I have my own proposition which will be less controversial and it goes thus:

MY PROPOSITION
Let Joagbaje provide a genuine case of anyone with the following conditions: Complete blindness in both eyes (preferably born blind), Complete paralysis, Complete Deafness in both ears, a child with Downs syndrome, or a child with brain damage.

Please note that I have given him the advantage so he can provide the people himself who he must have certified to be ready to receive healing.
This people must have traceable documented medical records showing their conditions are as stated above.

The terms of the challenge are very clear Jo'.

Provide the evidence and the cash and apologies are yours.

He cannot be promising to do all that and still prove your case for you now.

I hope Alfa' is seeing all these.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
SirJohn:

There are principles . I will pray for any true seeker of God . But if someone is mocking my faith and say I should pray . It's mockery . I don't need to prove God to any person . But I will minister to any true seeker . Because if a mocker comes and say "Pray let's see what you got" he won't recieve . A man must humble himself and seek God genuinely .

Remember Jesus power couldn't do much in his home town becsuse they didn't believe .

Mark 6:5-6
And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

If Kenya had said rather, I believer in healing through you .i believe in the anointing upon your life that God can heal me through you. Pls pray for me . I tell you , she will recover if she is prayed for.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joagbaje:

There are principles . I will pray for any true seeker of God . But if someone is mocking my faith and say I should pray . It's mockery . I don't need to prove God to any person . But I will minister to any true seeker . Because if a mocker comes and say "Pray let's see what you got" he won't recieve . A man must humble himself and seek God genuinely .

Stop making excuses Joagbaje, the challenge put nearly everything in your own terms ie the people to be prayed for, the location, the time etc. we were only going to be mere observers.
The last time I tried investigating one of your funny claims of healing here, it ended in insults and name calling. I do not wish to embark on such merry-go-round, nor subject people to such.

Again I say take up the challenge stop making excuses

Joagbaje:

If Kenya had said rather, I believer in healing through you .i believe in the anointing upon your life that God can heal me through you. Pls pray for me . I tell you , she will recover if she is prayed for.

So are you accepting the challenge for Kenyan28, so we all agree on the terms?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
SirJohn:

Stop making excuses Joagbaje, the challenge put nearly everything in your own terms ie the people to be prayed for, the location, the time etc. we were only going to be mere observers.
The last time I tried investigating one of your funny claims of healing here, it ended in insults and name calling. I do not wish to embark on such merry-go-round, nor subject people to such.

I may take the challenge if I'm led to. If I get green light on it ,I will say.

That apart . But john if my memory serve me well couple of years ago . You claim there is no longer healing or so through prayers. And you said if I can produce any case of a sick person ,you will investigate etc etc. now I'm giving you a challenge john. I prayed for a guy who was healed of HIV . Kindly investigate this lie of mine. The video shows how sickly he was and The record must be in the hospital Before and after. For once john . Follow my challenge through and disgrace me.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joagbaje:

I may take the challenge if I'm led to. If I get green light on it ,I will say.

grin grin grin

Joagbaje:
But john if my memory serve me well couple of years ago . You claim there is no longer healing or so through prayers.

Pull out the post, and please make sure it is exactly the way I said it

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by BabaGnoni: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
[size=18pt]Evander Holyfield and Benny Hinn[/size]

... his next fight in April 1994, Evander Holyfield met former WBO Light Heavyweight Michael Moorer, who was attempting to become the first southpaw to become the universally recognised world heavyweight champion.

Evander Holyfield dropped Moorer in round two, but lost a twelve round majority decision. When Evander Holyfield went to the hospital to have his shoulder checked, he was diagnosed with a heart condition and had to announce his retirement from boxing.

It later surfaced that the chairman of the medical advisory board for the Nevada State Athletic Commission believed his condition to be consistent with HGH use (i.e. Growth hormone)

However, watching a television show hosted by preacher Benny Hinn, Holyfield says he felt his heart heal. Holyfield and Hinn subsequently became friends and Holyfield became a frequent visitor to Hinn's crusades.

In fact, during this time, Holyfield went to a Benny Hinn crusade in Philadelphia, had Hinn lay hands on him and he gave Hinn a check for $265,000 after he was told he was healed. He then passed his next examination by the boxing commission.

Holyfield later stated that his heart was misdiagnosed due to the morphine pumped into his body.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Holyfield

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Gombs:

I've been a gentleman on this forum by far compared to you na, no need to fear or worry, I'd be like Christiane Amanpour, just make sure you don't interfere unduly.

Kenyan, I await your affirmation

Gombs, bring it on.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2014
AlfaSelltzer: I'm thinking, what if joagbaje travels to Kenya and gets her healed, that’s if she really have fsith for healing? Or, she comes down to Nigeria?

What will be the purpose of the whole thread when (not if) Joagbaje heals her? Sir John, what would be your first reaction? Apologise or call Kenya to keep doing tests?

I have dared @Jo over the years, even in our conversation over the weekend, to come over and pray for this Kenyan girl until she turns Negative. I told him that I have not lost any faith as he claims(same reason why I am waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ-lol). All he could do is to send me video clips of "healed" people,the same ones he has been uploading in this forum. Why don't you do it on/with me so that we can set up a clean record of a miracle from CE?? I dare u once more, come over.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Joagbaje:

Pls eat your drug alone. We believe in divine immunity .

This is very insensitive of u! I am left wondering if you have anything between your ears! Don't mock the drugs that have kept me alive for 12 years....and still counting...

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

So, in other words, the doctors who were treating those folks stopped following them up? And nairaland.com now is the only places accounts count? Why hasn't any gone to the world's biggest social networking sites or forums to expose the scam? If you have any, please let me know.

I'm not not Joagbaje's lawyer, neither am I CEC rep, but common sense fails to endorse this story and accusations! undecided

Now, there's a new challenge, for the challenge of taking someone there has been said here, the new challenge is what if Joagbaje heals Kenya?

So its Joagbaje to heal @Kenyan28? This is great news, I thought the healing was in the name of Jesus??!! Well,This is the same reason why the HS team instructed if not forced me to lie that I got my "negative" result after Pr. Chris Ministered to me.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

Please, Let her speak for herself, it's Joagbaje and her, not CEC and her. As for your alternative, are you asking me to go spy for you? Like seriously? undecided

I have dared @Jo over the years, even in our conversation over the weekend, to come over and pray for this Kenyan girl until she turns Negative. I told him that I have not lost any faith as he claims(same reason why I am waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ-lol). All he could do is to send me video clips of "healed" people,the same ones he has been uploading in this forum. Why don't you do it on/with me so that we can set up a clean record of a miracle from CE?? I dare u once more, come over. (We could share the half a million Naira.....loolest!)
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

Please, Let her speak for herself, it's Joagbaje and her, not CEC and her. As for your alternative, are you asking me to go spy for you? Like seriously? undecided

I have dared @Jo over the years, even in our conversation over the weekend, to come over and pray for this Kenyan girl until she turns Negative. I told him that I have not lost any faith as he claims(same reason why I am waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ-lol). All he could do is to send me video clips of "healed" people,the same ones he has been uploading in this forum. Why don't you do it on/with me so that we can set up a clean record of a miracle from CE?? I dare u once more, come over. (We could share the half a million Naira.....loolest!)
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2014
mbaemeka:

" Today that same liar is all of a sudden saying the truth that need not be questioned including how improved her writings have become within a very short span.

They can tell their stories to the marines.

I take that as a complement, in disguise though. Note that when I came to this forum I was only a second year student in the university, but now I hold a Masters degree. More improvement is yet to be seen-lol

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Kenyan28:

Gombs, bring it on.

Hello Kenyan, would pm you first. Is that ok?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlfaSelltzer: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Kenyan28:

Kenya! Glad you finally came online. Ok, from your position above, you want him to come over and u stillnhave faith for the "miraculous"! Please and please disregard SirJohn's 'bounty' as it would be wrong to make this all look like gambling. Now, if Jo can make it to Kenya, would you do as he asks you to in all honesty, before he prays for you?

Sir John's putting up a 'bounty' puts the whole thing on a new course, because, it's now a show-me-what-you-got affair and according to what I read about Christianity, this is almost gambling. Imagine folks sitting and recording and snapping pics when Jo is praying for you, don’t you think you or him would get distracted? I've read about these things, so just to clear doubts, I woukd not mind Joagbaje to have it in his terms and let's simply wait for your testimony afterwards.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Gombs:

No. It's not OK.

If SirJohn interview and even mine was public, make yours public too.

You have the right to PM her for anything you wish but the interview, even if its private, should be made public.

That's my suggestion.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2014
WinsomeX:

No. It's not OK.

If SirJohn interview and even mine was public, make yours public too.

You have the right to PM her for anything you wish but the interview, even if its private, should be made public.

That's my suggestion.

I never said I wanted to interview her privately, I said I'd wanna pm her first before the interview. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gombs:

I am very much ok with it. I'll be waiting eagerly for your PM.

Leave your email here.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kenyan28:

You don't believe. Your invitation was a mockery . You said I should come and pray but you're certain it won't work. If you have that kind of mindset I will be wasting my time and money. I won't come to pray for you to prove anything to you. Jesus won't show a sign to prove anything. The word of God is what I present to you . If you believe and seek him in humility you will have your miracle back.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kenyan28:

I am very much ok with it. I'll be waiting eagerly for your PM.

Leave your email here.

I can't drop my email here...would however create one for this purpose. Thanks
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Joagbaje:

You don't believe. Your invitation was a mockery . You said I should come and pray but you're certain it won't work. If you have that kind of mindset I will be wasting my time and money. I won't come to pray for you to prove anything to you. Jesus won't show a sign to prove anything. The word of God is what I present to you . If you believe and seek him in humility you will have your miracle back.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I concur, Sir John's conditions made mockery of the whole thing sad
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gombs:

I concur, Sir John's conditions made mockery of the whole thing sad

Story grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
A lil tea break please... Drummaboy, Kunle and their team...have you guys seen this yet?

https://www.nairaland.com/1910720/want-know-what-happen-between#26434912

I wonder when you lot would start apologizing?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Welcome back, but on a serious note, SirJohn, your post and 'bounty' was uncalled for and totally callous. Are we supposed as Christians, to accept a contest just to prove God heals? Even them atheists can't make us do that for reasons obvious in the bible.

All required for a healing is believing that one can be healed by the power in the name of Jesus, through whoever is ministering, not because of cash incentives just to score points.

Kenyan went for that special bait by Sir John, by saying "I dare you" "we could share the 1/2 million naira...looolest" "pray for this kenya girl till she turns negetive". This for me is not one who wants to receive healing, majorly because of "so that we can set a clean rexord for CEC miracle"

SirJohn, Weldone

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Gombs: Welcome back, but on a serious note, SirJohn, your post and 'bounty' was uncalled for and totally callous. Are we supposed as Christians, to accept a contest just to prove God heals? Even them atheists can't make us do that for reasons obvious in the bible.

All required for a healing is believing that one can be healed by the power in the name of Jesus, through whoever is ministering, not because of cash incentives just to score points.

Kenyan went for that special bait by Sir John, by saying "I dare you" "we could share the 1/2 million naira...looolest" "pray for this kenya girl till she turns negetive". This for me is not one who wants to receive healing, majorly because of "so that we can set a clean rexord for CEC miracle"

SirJohn, Weldone

If only u walked one mile in my shoe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.