Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One (2667 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? / I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink / Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am a bachelor searching for a wife nt girlfriends, there is this new girl I recently hooked up with and she has all i want in a lady she is smart,preety and set, however she drinks alchohol and clubs which i dont do even and doesnt seem spiritually strong to me, , I am indifferent about this,am not a spiro just a normal guy. I have decided to study her and see how it goes however i want the know the perception of the house on this, are ladies who do this wife materials, cos we all knw marraige is a journey ones entered cant be cancelled. I no wan marry person wey go give me whahala cos i dont want stress, neither do i want a wild wife dat wiill start complaining am boring blablabla, then begin to cheat outside, What ur take house.
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Crocz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Does she smoke?...my friend, that's a 3-in-1 package o...na only mtn dey give am...does that understand you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
she likes weed too? Its additional promo.
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Stick to broken English. Okay, about the topic, it isn't always easy to make a wife outta that kinda girls. You need to change her, you can't expect her to change herself into a wife material. Or whatever you call it.
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
These club girls are mostly runz girls

4 Likes

Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Mindependent(f): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2014
TrollMan:
Stick to broken English. Okay, about the topic, it isn't always easy to make a wife outta that kinda girls. You need to change her, you can't expect her to change herself into a wife material. Or whatever you call it.

No one can be changed, it is just a lie told to make the other partner feel better. Op, I advise you to either accept her as she is or you move on angry

4 Likes

Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by mspeak(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2014
-----
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Babygal4eva(f): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Lacomus:
These club girls are mostly runz girls

Not necessarily, the fact that she likes having fun doesn't mean she sleeps around,it depends on what kind of girl u r into, a girl who stays home 24/7 and does whatever they do or someone who gives out once in a while, ur choice I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by yuncka: 12:49am On Oct 07, 2014
See question.

Are all stained clothes dirtty?

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2014
I really would love to go into a relationship with a girl that drinks and smokes. I hope I find one, one day. Problem is, I may just be too boring for her.
Till then anyway...
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Yes.
They are husband snatchers, witches & water spirit girls.
They can wreck a home!
Gbes!
Last Bullet
Flee!

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Tallesty1(m): 1:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Crocz:
Does she smoke?...my friend, that's a 3-in-1 package o...na only mtn dey give am...does that understand you? cheesy
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by naijaboiy: 2:01am On Oct 07, 2014
If you know you can't stand such behaviours from her...better flee before it is too late.

Don't deceive yourself that you can change her
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Justeenaleo(f): 2:19am On Oct 07, 2014
Not all girls that club and drink are bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 07, 2014
One of the many causes of broken relationship is contrast view of the partner.

Why date,or marry someone with different perspective from you..

Don't come here again,ranting "my wife goes to club,instead of church",I swear,I will wooze you slap then.
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Rapsainot(m): 3:32am On Oct 07, 2014
keyman0007:
Am a bachelor searching for a wife nt girlfriends
noted

keyman0007:
recently hooked up with and she has all i want in a lady she is smart,preety and set, however she drinks alchohol and clubs which i dont do.
You guys are not compatible

keyman0007:
. I no wan marry person wey go give me whahala cos i dont want stress, neither do i want a wild wife
Just free her, if you don't want this. Don't settle for less just because you wanna get married
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 07, 2014
keyman0007:
Am a bachelor searching for a wife nt girlfriends, there is this new girl I recently hooked up with and she has all i want in a lady she is smart,preety and set, however she drinks alchohol and clubs which i dont do even and doesnt seem spiritually strong to me, , I am indifferent about this,am not a spiro just a normal guy. I have decided to study her and see how it goes however i want the know the perception of the house on this, are ladies who do this wife materials, cos we all knw marraige is a journey ones entered cant be cancelled. I no wan marry person wey go give me whahala cos i dont want stress, neither do i want a wild wife dat wiill start complaining am boring blablabla, then begin to cheat outside, What ur take house.

if those are your requirements, then i feel very sorry.
as per your question, Not all are.

But a girl who clubs has a high tendency to drink, which is likely why she drinks
When women drink, they end up having an increased level of estradiol, an hormone that turns them on.
plus the reduced inhibition, they are likely to take some risks which may not be safe for you.

club girls are extremely fun to be with but keeping them at home?
you may want to be sure about it.

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Rapsainot(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Not all girls that club and drink are bad.
ifa hear....
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Crocz:

Ididnt ask, but i doubt she smokes
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Not necessarily, the fact that she likes having fun doesn't mean she sleeps around,it depends on what kind of girl u r into, a girl who stays home 24/7 and does whatever they do or someone who gives out once in a while, ur choice I guess.

Just the average normal type of lady, dat why am asking if it is normal for ladies to drink?
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2014
webdezzi:

if those are your requirements, then i feel very sorry.
as per your question, Not all are.

But a girl who clubs has a high tendency to drink, which is likely why she drinks
When women drink, they end up having an increased level of estradiol, an hormone that turns them on.
plus the reduced inhibition, they are likely to take some risks which may not be safe for you.

club girls are extremely fun to be with but keeping them at home?
you may want to be sure about it.

Pls dont those are the physical traits , ofcourse gud charcter also requirment. but for those ones its wen u get closer ypu begin to see them, cos everyone pretends these days.
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2014
a girl that club and drink is bad in Nigeria,but here every body always look forward for his/her 21 years birthday because thats when you are free to drink and club,you dont club;you always have a boring friday night

everybody jubilate with me,i will be 21 on the 31st of this month grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by donogaga(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2014
TrollMan:

I’ve discovered that you can’t change people. They can change themselves. Yeah!!!
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by justmag(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Yomieluv:
One of the many causes of broken relationship is contrast view of the partner.

Why date,or marry someone with different perspective from you..

Don't come here again,ranting "my wife goes to club,instead of church",I swear,I will wooze you slap then.

sometimes opposite attract
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by jmoore(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Bros, ask your mother this same question. Follow her response.
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by chimerase2: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2014
U should goan ask ma village uncle his ordeal
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by mployer(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Good girls don't club and drink, don't know about bad girls undecided
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by ivyy(f): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2014
Ermm they aren't all bad in all cases. In most cases its different strokes for different folks.

However, depending on how frequently she drinks and clubs I wld definietly be cautious if I were you.

Plain truth is, the description uve given us here about yourself indicates you won't be able to tolerate or keep up with her lifestyle after mariage. So why even bother
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Mindependent:

No one can be changed, it is just a lie told to make the other partner feel better. Op, I advise you to either accept her as she is or you move on angry

Somebody can change you. I mean the right person can change you. I don't want to start on this. Your experience is limited for you to say something like this.
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Kunleskey(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2014
It's not der wish do such thing...many thing has been causing the problem into der lives.but it will be very hard 4 them to turn back..and all this problems emanate 4rm the fact that they want to meet up with there need or the need of the society...but unfortunatly it has jeopardise there lives. And all they have to do is to drink to change there mood but those drinks will only do that 4 a while and come back.... All they need is a person like u to help them let go all they have encounter in der past .
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Babygal4eva(f): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2014
keyman0007:

Just the average normal type of lady, dat why am asking if it is normal for ladies to drink?
Why not? not heavy drinks mind you, at least i have never done that but white wine, smirnoff that kind of thing
Re: Are All Girls That Drink And Club Bad? I Need The House On This One by Justeenaleo(f): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
ifa hear....
You don hear am

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Can't Happen In Nigeria(photo) / I Need A Boyfriend / Who Do You Think Is The Most Humble Nairalander???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.